Blackmailed Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing Hannah get fucked made me incredibly horny to have a cock inside of me. I watched as she continuously got rammed by an anonymous guy. They were giving each other the fuck of a lifetime when the guy suddenly pulled out of Hannah. Hannah took this as a sign and got on her knees in front of the cock and started sucking his cock. A few seconds after this, I heard a knock as I assumed the guy blew his load in her mouth. After the guy pulled his cock away from her, Hannah turned to me and gave me the most devilish grin.

"I could fucking do this forever," Hannah said.

"Oh my god, it's amazing isn't it?" I replied.

Then there was a sudden knock on the door. Hannah and I both made eye contact and she moved her head over toward the door. I took this as a cue to see who it was at the door. I went to the door still only wearing my bra and panties while Hannah was sitting on the bench completely nude. I opened the door to a large black man wearing jeans and a T-shirt.

"I was the guy next door, can I come in?" he said.

I didn't say anything but moved to the side so he could enter.

"My name is Carl," he said.

Hannah responded to this, "I'm Hannah and this is my friend Bambi."

"It's nice to meet two beautiful young ladies," Carl replied, "So what brings you two lovely ladies to the gloryhole this afternoon."

"We both love cock," Hannah said.

Carl laughed. "That is very sexy," Carl said, "What about you Bambi?"

"Like Hannah said, we both love cock," I said.

"You're voice sounds a little weird Bambi, are you alright?" Carl said.

Hannah spoke up at this point, "For the sake of being honest, Bambi is actually a guy."

"Hannah!" I said.

"Are you fucking serious?" Carl said, "You're gorgeous."

I blushed a little, "So you don't care?"

"No, not really," Carl said.

"Well in that case," I said as I moved toward him and started touching his cock through his jeans, "Will you fuck me?"

"I'd love to," Carl said.

I got on my knees and pulled down Carl's jeans so I could begin to get his cock hard. He was wasting no time and was hard almost immediately after I started sucking his cock. Hannah was now directly by my side and we were taking turns on Carl's cock. Hannah began taking his cock deep into her throat. As she was doing so I stood up and let my panties fall to the ground. I grabbed my handbag and pulled out some lube that I had the foresight to bring. I quickly began lubing up my ass with my fingers. I then got back down on my knees in front of Carl and started stroking his cock with the lube. Hannah watched as I did this and started to finger herself again.

After stroking his cock for a few moments I stood up and turned around to allow Carl to enter me from behind. I was aching for his cock to be inside of me. I felt a pinch and then without any pain, he was inside of me. I had done a stellar lube job and he was sliding in and out of me with ease as I was in a wave of pleasure. After Carl had thrust his huge cock into me for a few moments he grabbed my shoulders and was fucking me so hard and so good.

Moans were escaping me as Carl continued thrusting and I soon found myself moving backward to meet his thrusts. As this happened I noticed another cock show up right in front of me, poking from the hole. I begged Carl to hold on for just a minute. He slipped his cock out of me and I repositioned myself so that I would be able to suck the cock poking through the hole while I Carl was fucking me like a rag doll.

The cock I was sucking was already hard when it came through the hole and was about average sized. I wasted no time in taking it into my mouth but it became rather difficult to suck that cock while I was being fucked so hard by Carl.

As Carl continued to fuck me with the power of a greek god, I felt myself getting closer and closer to orgasming. I finally had to stop sucking the cock in front of me in order to allow my moans to escape me. With one large moan, a wave of euphoria fell over me and before I knew what was happening, cum was erupting out of my cock.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I yelled as I came.

When I finished orgasming, I was able to continue attending to the cock in front of me. Carl had slowed down his pace and was now slowly but deeply fucking me. I was able to pay a lot more attention to the blowjob at hand and was twirling my tongue around his cock when there was a sudden knock on the wall and I felt hot, cum fill me my mouth. I quickly swallowed it all and the cock was then pulled away from me.

Carl was still slowly fucking me when he said, "Do you want to ride me?"

"Mhm," was the only response I could muster.

He pulled his cock out of me and layed down on the bench. I straddle both him and the bench and then lowered my ass onto his cock, facing him. I quickly glanced to the other side of the room and noticed Hannah on her knees, presumably sucking off another guy.

I began moving up and down as I controlled how deep and how fast Carl's cock could be inside of me. I then realized, that my hair was still in a messy bun and in a relentlessly sexy way, I undid the bun and let my hair down. My hair was now covering my shoulders and this gave me all the confidence I needed to start riding his cock even harder. I was determined to make myself orgasm.

I began experimenting with how I rode his cock. I was no longer simply moving up and down on it, I was now gyrating my hips and I noticed that when I did that in a certain way, it hit something deep inside of me. I started repeating that motion and I could sense that soon I would have another orgasm.

I wasn't wrong and before I knew it, my limp clitty was spewing even more sperm right onto Carl's stomach, just from having a cock deep inside of me. After I orgasmed, I briefly stopped riding Carl's cock. It was only for a moment and I was back to riding Carl. My legs and arms were starting to get tired from all of this cock riding but luckily Carl said something that would make that all go away.

"I wanna cum on your face baby," Carl said.

I didn't say anything but responded by removing Carl's cock from inside of me and kneeling down on the floor. Before I knew it Carl was standing over top of me, with his cock inches from my face. He was stroking his cock furiously so I began licking his balls. This was short lived as I heard Carl start to moan and reassumed the position of a cumslut.

I was eagerly awaiting his cum with my mouth open and my tongue out when his cock erupted sending cum flying across my face. My eyes closed immediately, not wanting to get cum in my eye. Cum landed everywhere, on my forehead, my nose and all around my mouth. Sensing that there was to be no more cum, I opened my eyes.

"Holy fuck Bambi," Carl said, "Your face is covered."

I gave him smile while my face was still covered in cum. I was curious to know how my face looked so I grabbed my phone from my handbag and opened the camera. Turning the camera towards me, I was shocked at the amount of cum that was on my face. I did a few duckfaces and snapped a few pictures and then put my phone back in my handbag.

Carl's voice broke the silence, "Looks like we have two cum-covered whores."

I turned my attention to Hannah, whose face was similarly covered in cum, with some dripping down onto her perfect tits.

12