All Comments on 'Blackmailing a Feminist Bitch'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
more more more

brilliant, can't wait to see what happens next.

goamz86goamz86almost 9 years ago
Excellent as always

You have done it again. Very Hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Keep the racism stories in the IR section, barely any reason for this to be incest.

BladenessBladenessalmost 9 years ago
Amazing writing!

I admit I did help inspire a tiny bit of the story. I thought the dialogue and characters were pretty damn-well written. I like a lot of the character's lines which ranged from funny to quite witty. Thought the beginning interview scene and the sex scene at the end were the best as it tied things up quite nicely. SSL is just an amazingly talented and intelligent writer. That is all.

As with some others, I do wish there was more Eva. I guess i'll just leave this up to the imagination. The CNN/feminist meeting scenes would have been delicious. I tend to want stories that go on forever.

Overall really great work. This story feels like one of her best works just in terms of characterization.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
really great

well another really great story can't wait to read lots more of these and to hear more of Mary ,her mum and mrs harper

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
ex

another great story from my favorite author. Please keep it up ( pun intended )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wow what a waste of time to read

After the slow and way out there beginning I thought it would get better... I was wrong. I'm sorry for even wasting the time to write this review.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Eh

LustyLee77 is a far better writer that this "author".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

fucking repulsive

reddbunnzreddbunnzalmost 9 years ago
Annonymous is a Jerk!

Some P.O.S. called Annonymous entered three very crappy reviews of this story. All I can say is that person is a real piece of crap. If you don't like the story, at least have the balls to give your name. If not, STFU!

As for me, once again I loved this piece. Silkstockinglover is one of the best authors on this site, and everything she writes is both erotic and kinky. Keep up the good work, and just ignore the reviews fro the gutless one named Annonymous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Part 2?

Is there a second part to this story? I'd be very interested to see what happens next

imurddyimurddyalmost 9 years ago
brilliant!

I second that opinion! Ignore the anonymous morons! Truly an imaginative story! A story doesn't have to be completely focused on incest to be considered an incest story!

blassieblassiealmost 9 years ago
More From Mary

I'm hoping for a follow up to this, specifically more with how things turn out for Mary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it

Awesome story. Continue syndom please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

I cant wait to see what happens next. please hurry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
keep it cumming

Mary will be the target of revenge by Sarah who willhave her munch black pussies while being fucked in pussy by black stud. Mercedes will approve of this to get Mary pregnant with a black baby and complete her humiliating transformation into a bbc slut. Eva will go to Carl's home dressed sans panties and bra. She will be surprised to see Mary there totally nude, shaven pussy and short butch haircut glaring down at her while holding a ruler. The humiliated mother will be gagged with a red ball affixed to mouth and told to follow Mary as she leads the way to bed for a disciplinary session. Told to strip out of clothes she lies on all fours on bed and be spanked hard for being such a prentitous bitch by Mary who will then order her to lick Mercedes to her satisfaction as ass turns redder from more smacks of the ruler. Then gets fucked by Mary's black stud. Eventually she signs POA giving Mary right to dispose of their money and property to a black foundation while.they take residence in a black neighborhood and watch white chastity bitches submit for their prentitious bitchy attitudes buy submitting to black men and women. Asses marked identifying thhem as submissive sluts.

savage12ksavage12kalmost 8 years ago
wow

You seriously need to add more chapters to this! The duplicity was delicious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
this is gold

please keep going and have this feminist bitch fuck her daughter

mistresstina1mistresstina1almost 7 years ago
Delicious

So very stimulating. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please

I hung on every word

rayne416rayne416over 6 years ago
Easily one of my favorites

This work is a huge reason why I write my own erotica now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

wtf

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too Nasty

Raping her virgin Ass?

Black photographer was ugly?

Forcing triple penetration?

This is sadistic.

Johnsmith2020Johnsmith2020over 3 years ago
Great!!

So hot, love the Daddy/Daughter teamwork towards global slutiness. Please write more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
More

You still have the Bride Submission Order of Syndom story series to complete and this story seems to either be a prequel or a sequel to that series and not an overlapping story series...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Weird wack shit. Silk stockings, really?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story, well written as usual and full nice humiliating sex acts. Wish this story had many more chapters as there are many avenues that could be taken with Mercedes having a variety of sexual adventures with different high class lovelies, fellow students, and forcing others to become her wonderful pussy lickers. The adventures could be endless. Great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love your stories especially the Syndom stories. I keep hoping that you will finish the Bride Submission Syndom series!! By far my favorite series I've read on this site. Hope to read them soon. Keep these hot and sexy stories coming!!!

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

Admittedly I got lost in the beginning as I read this in parts at different times. But I like daddy/daughter and other girl action as well as the final submission and conquest. Submission stories are hot, but I prefer love and compassion better. As a side comment: Those guys who you praise for editing miss a lot of errors. I’m sure you would see them too if you reread your work which appears to have been dictated and not reviewed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50349 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...