Blackmailing the Tutor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh-uuuh.... feels sooo good.... sooo soft...." I moaned, stabbing my rock-hard cock into her right breast while masturbating it with my other hand.

"Ooooogh.... noooo.... oooogghh!" yapped Germaine, struggling and twisting from my merciless molest.

I grabbed her head, brusquely twisting it to face me, cheeks clasped by my hand. Her lips were right at my cock, already twitching at anticipation of what's next.

"ARRH-hrrrmmmmph!" Her screamed was muffled as I jammed my throbbing tool into her mouth without hesitation!

I didn't know if Germaine had sucked off a man before. She certainly looked distressed. Her face contorted as I shoved my shaft in and out of her twisting, wet lips. I gripped her head, hair all messed up now, and rocked it so her lips slid up and down my tool rapidly. Her saliva built up copiously, making squishing sounds as I continued thrusting. My violent shoves made her sweet-smelling hair fly and brush against my groin area.

My left hand was still busy with her left tit, but before long I used it to hold my cock, and vibrated it while it was buried inside Germaine's contorting mouth. She made a muffled sound and looked back at me, eyes tearing from this humiliation.

"H-how does it feel....?" I taunted, pushing my tool in as deep as possible. I shifted myself, so that my cock pushed against her inner cheeks and made lumps on her pallid face.

"This will teach you not to cheat others!" I jeered. I popped my glistening cock out of Germaine's mouth, walked to her front, and perched it in the valley of her pale mounds. As I began thrusting, the sensation of soft tit flesh enveloping my sore tool delivered a new level of bliss.

I had to compress her mounds hard against my cock to feel the sensation I desired, and even then it was different from being in a woman's mouth or vagina. Those breasts gave way to every thrust, accommodating and caressing every inch of my shaft. They were smoother than silk, swallowing my shaft effortlessly with the lubrication given by Germaine's saliva. In fascination I watched my cock disappear in the valley of those snowy mounds, peek out, and then get buried in flesh again.

"Please let me go...." the tutor pleaded as I pumped into her soft jugs mindlessly.

Ah-ah-ah-a-a-a-ahh!!

"I.... I'll do something else.... not this...."

"Shut up!"

Grabbing her ears like handles, I shoved my cock into Germaine's mouth again. I swiveled her head in random angles, and rotated my groin so the crown of my cock felt every corner of her mouth.

"Ooooh yeeah.... feels so good inside you.... looking at you like this makes me want to...."

Then I grabbed her head with both hands and thrust my exploding cock deep down her throat!

"You deserve this, cheat! UUUUGH!"

At that breaking point, I quickly pulled out my cock and let my cum spray her sobbing, alarmed face. She squealed and tried to dodge my hot jizz, but with my arms securely holding her head, my fluids landed squarely on her face. It was more than I expected, and the overflowing fluids soon dripped down her neck and trembling tits.

"I won't even..... deign to come inside you!" I panted.

The tutor seemed repentant and sobbed. "Can.... can I go now?" she begged.

"I'm not letting you off so easy!"

"Please.... what else do you want....??"

"Look at the mess you made me do!" I sneered. "I want you to clean it up."

Germaine whined. To sit there drenched in my filthy hot cum was bad enough, and now she had to lap it all up! Reluctantly, she obeyed. She wiped her face, neck, and breasts, collecting a small pool of fluid in her cupped hands.

"Now lick it clean!"

Germaine raised her hands, smeared with my sticky jizz. Her face was grave. She peered back, hoping I would change my mind. I returned a cold gaze.

She gingerly extended her tongue and touched my love juice. She made a show of cleaning, slurping entire lengths of her fingers and even the gaps between them. Maybe she hoped to please me so I'd let her off. Even I was feeling slightly disgusted at this sight, but I played on.

"There's some left on your.... your papayas!"

Germaine lifted both her mounds, which reached as high as her mouth, and licked every drop of cum which fell on them. When she had to lick her large brown nipples, she pushed her tits further up her lips and circled the nipples with her tongue, all the while giving me a pitiable look. That was enough for my second hard-on!

"Hmmm.... you're getting obedient now. Maybe I'll let you off...." I pondered, noticing her eyes lighting up.

"But not yet!"

I dragged my nephew's tutor onto the living room table, a low, sturdy, square wooden construct. Her upper body was flung prostate and her knees rested on the floor. Her skirt was ridden up, exposing her bare, bouncy bum to my mercy. A glisten of moisture could be spied on her cunt.

I could almost hear the humongous ass cheeks beckoning to me, as I sat down the sofa, facing her back.

"No.....AHH-AAAAH!" cried Germaine as my palm slammed one ass cheek. Then another, and another.....

Smak! Smak! Spak! Spak!

"Bad girl, bad girl, bad girl....!"

"Pleeeease....stop.......!" she sobbed.

I went on and on, hypnotically, until my palms stung. I looked at them, as red and swollen as Germaine's bottom, and was cognizant of my own fatigue.

"Hngh, hngh.... sure is different from using a cane." I huffed. "Now it's your turn to have some pleasure. Play yourself now."

Sniffing uncontrollably now, my nephew's tutor settled on all fours on the low table, butt facing me, and stroked her moist pussy. I settled on the sofa to her side, enjoying the show. Germaine was doing this expertly. Maybe she had practice.... There was no denying the ever-thicker juices building up inside her, giving themselves away with squishy sounds.

All this while I was still fully clothed with just my cock sticking out. Finally, I relieved myself of clothes while Germaine continued her forced masturbation. Then I masturbated myself to this sight. I was seated by her side, so she had a clear view of my naked self, stroking my rod along with her own self-pleasuring. She sobbed more.

"Isn't this a nice table?" I sighed. "Almost like a stage, and I'm watching a performance right now."

"Please.... you are humiliating me...."

I watched her intently some more, until she seemed aroused enough. Then I walked back behind her.

"Yeah.... let your desires flow freely...." I crooned, as I inserted two fingered into Germaine's love hole. It was sensationally tight. Compressed layers of flesh constricted my every twirl. She might not have an active sex life, which surprised me. The thought of my cock in this constricting tunnel made me hornier. Once buried inside, my fingers twisted repeatedly, like

a key in a doorknob.

"I'm.... a mature woman.... you can't do this! RRRH!!" cried a heaving and groaning Germaine.

Now my thumb entered her vagina, so that 3 fingers were now playing her insides. I've always wanted to try fisting someone, and I was glad I finally had the chance!

"See how big this can go! I wonder how many cocks it has taken!" I snarled.

"URRH! URRH! It hurts...it hurts...!!"

"Maybe if you beg me, I'll stop."

"Please.... please stop!!"

"Then I want something else in return."

"What? What?? Anything---!!"

"I want to fuck your wet, tight pussy!" With that, I buried all 3 fingers into her vagina.

"No.... AAAAH! AAHHH! Yes, I agree!!" screamed Germaine.

I extracted my fingers slowly, and held them in Germaine's face. "Look how wet and horny you are.... Lick them clean!" I ordered.

With tears streaming down her cheeks, the tutor had resigned to my. She sucked at my fingers dispassionately, turning me on with every touch of her tongue on them.

"You're a filthy woman through and through." I jeered, somewhat disappointed by her lack of resistance to my obscene demands.

While my fingers remained in her mouth, I positioned behind her, one hand steadying my cock and carefully parking it at her wet, waiting cunt. I rubbed its head teasingly at the love tunnel's entrance.

"Big, fat liar! You deserve worse than this.... But satisfying me will be enough!"

"You little rascal!" Germaine retorted, "ARRRRGH!"

I had entered her, piercing my hot, throbbing meat all the way into her tunnel in one stroke. The moment I held it inside her chasm, the constrictions of her cunt sandwiched me mercilessly. For a moment I thought my cum would be squeezed out of my rod!

I commenced a steady fucking rhythm, which was hardly noticeable at first due to the difficulty of moving inside Germaine's tight cunt. Then slowly and surely, we were heaving on my aunt's coffee table, me stark naked and Germaine still in her flowery skirt.

Every inch my cock withdrew, the wall linings of her cunt would claim. Then at my agonizingly slow pace I'd thrust again, my rod prying open her wet vice-like walls by the centimeter. We both groaned loudly with every slide of my cock.

I spanked her butt cheeks once more. PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK!

"Nngh! Nngh! MMPH! Bastard! Bastaaard!" cursed Germaine with every slap of my palm.

"Bitch! Bitch! Bitch!" I retorted, with every slap.

PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK!

Without warning, I hauled up that voluptuous body so we were both standing. My arms locked themselves at her neck, restraining her arm and playing her breasts. In that position I pumped her from behind, but soon my cock was slipping out of her hole.

UH-UH-UH-UH-UH-UUHH!!

So I shoved her to the sofa. She was still standing, hands on the headrest and facing away from me. She still had on her skirt, so I unclipped and yanked it off her. She yelped as I hauled up one of her legs, and penetrated her again. This time it was harder for me due to her struggling and shifting about, so I inserted my finger first, locked in, then guided my cock to where the finger was.

UH-UH-UH-UH-UH-UUHH!!

I continued thrusting her while she helplessly gripped the sofa with one hand. The frenzied fucking had tilted her to her side, so that her upheld leg was stretched up high by my arm and spilt at her hips at an obtuse angle. Both standing, I ended up facing her side, watching her bouncing bits of flesh at the chest, bum, thigh, and arm. One hand reached under her and cupped a breast. With my other hand I yanked the other up, bent and licked it.

UH-UH-UH-UH-UH-UUHH!!

Germaine moaned and cried miserably, lunging forward into the sofa, but I followed through and remained buried inside her.

"Stop.... stop trying to run, bitch! Let me fuck your brains out.... right here!" I snapped.

Crying uncontrollably now, Germaine crouched on the cushions, knees tucked and butt jutted upward. I rammed and rammed.

UH-UH-UUUH-UUUH-UUUUH!!

"You know, Germaine...." I groaned, "Fucking from behind is.... for prostitutes and dogs....that's what you are! You deserve to be fucked like this....!"

"AA-AAA-AAAH-AAAH!!" yelled Germaine.

"My god....you're so wet......you enjoy this don't you...??"

UH-UH-UUUH-UUUH-UUUUH!!

"AA-AAA-AAAH-AAAH!!"

"Dirty bitch! Enjoy your punishment like the whore you are!"

UUUUGGGGGHHHH!!!

At one loud grunt, something between a moan and sigh, the brimming sensation in my cock eased. For moments, I didn't know that I had come, because instead of explosive spurts this was a long, unceasing stream. I continued to jut hard at Germaine, now a sobbing pile of flesh crumpled on the sofa. I put my hands under her breasts and yanked them hard.

That releasing sensation was soon gone, and I withdraw my red and limp member. Overcome by fatigue, I flung myself on top of her and rested. As I shifted my head over hers, I whispered, "Oopes.... I came in you," which ignited fresh sobbing from the cheating tutor.

I didn't know how long we remained like that, she curled on the sofa and me laid on her back. Later, I got up dazedly for my bath and while I was done, Germaine had packed everything and left.

When my aunt returned from her vacation, she told me that Germaine called and said she would not be tutoring my nephew any more.

"She never explained why. Good tutors are so hard to find!" she added.

You don't say!

------------------------------

Copyright © 2017. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced in any forms or means without express permission of the author.

Enjoyed the story? Rate it and check out my other stories!

I seek artists to turn my stories into graphic novels. Always happy to connect!

12