Blackout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A side note to that is that I actually do like pre cum and cum actually but for different reasons. Making a man cum is the physical proof that I brought him to ultimate pleasure, but pre cum is a naughty reminder of what's to come later and honestly I think it always tastes better. I've been with guys before and after Mike and some of them have a little bit of pre cum when aroused and touched and some really don't have any, but I have never experienced anyone else like him in that department.

I really began thinking at first, "Is he cumming on me right now?" But he wasn't squirting or anything and he just kept talking with a calm slow voice so I knew he wasn't having an orgasm. And it was his cock so I wasn't surprised that he didn't care that he was draining so much that some of it was getting on his balls. I was sort of trying to collect it with my fingers as I went up and down and keep it on his shaft but there was so much it was even dripped down the other side of my hand. Needless to say it was pretty messy but it was new to me and it was becoming a game seeing just how much would come out.

Mike was in the middle of telling me about how he enjoyed playing with my breasts last night after I took my shirt and bra off. He even apologized if he had been too rough when sucking, and biting, and squeezing them. But it wasn't long and I discovered why he was saying that.

"I even think I left a few bruises on you there last night and I really hope I wasn't too rough on them and that they are doing ok today," he said looking at my chest intently.

"They like it rough," I giggled with my eyes still focusing on his wet cock," I'm sure the girls are doing just fine."

"I'd really better take a look," he said smiling at me but I still couldn't look up at him, "but we'll have to get this sweatshirt off before I can do that, huh?"

I wasn't surprised. I knew this had to be coming, but I was enjoying the moment so I let it continue. "Yes, I suppose that might help," I giggled as I brought my hands towards the bottom of my shirt to remove it.

"Wait," he said," if you pull your hands through now, well...you're going to get a lot of stickiness all inside your sleeve. I don't think you want that."

"Ok, so what then?" I asked looking down at my hands. It's true my right hand was really wet.

"Just lick some of it off...you know, at least some of it."

"What?" I was giggling now, almost laughing and turned to look at him.

But he looked me dead in the eye and what he said made me look away again. "Well, I mean...yeah, you said you really liked it last night so why wouldn't you now. Go on, it's just pre cum."

I could feel my face turning red as I looked down at my wet hand. Had I said that? Fuck, I bet I did. I hadn't committed my mind to doing it, but my hand was already raising up closer to my face.

"Come on," he prodded me as he brought his hands down under my sweatshirt and started making like he was going to pull it up over my head.

So I closed my eyes and brought my hand to my lips, stuck out my tongue, and started licking his juices off my hand. I felt like a cat licking her paw, a very dirty cat and I could feel my face getting redder and redder. The worst part was he paused lifting up my shirt to give me more time to lick and I knew he was just staring at me. And yes...it was delicious, but that didn't help my embarrassment...it just made it worse knowing I did enjoy it. It meant I most likely did say something I shouldn't have last night about it.

"Ok, hands in the sky," he said as he begin lifting my shirt up higher. Thank god, now at least I could hide my face for a few seconds. But I didn't have long and the shirt was up and gone and tossed to the other side of the couch.

He lifted one breast and then the other as if giving a serious inspection. "Well, a few bruises, but nothing too bad. Want me to kiss 'em and make it better?" I was still too red in the face to say a thing, I just nodded quickly and sunk as far as I could sliding my butt forward in my shorts so that my back could fall even further into the couch. I just stared up at the ceiling as he began softly kissing my breasts gently lifting and squeezing them as he did.

Next I could feel him take a hold of my left hand and guide it a short distance over towards him and set it on top of his wet sticky cock. He didn't say a word and he didn't have to. I let myself slid down a bit more so I could get a better angle and I took his shaft in hand and began stroking again just as his mouth found my left nipple. At this point I was almost lying flat on my back and my head was forced forward some by the cushion. My butt had also slid so far forward that the seam of my shorts was pressed hard against my pussy. I wriggled and tilted my pelvis just a bit and soon the seam had parted my lips and the pressure of the soft fabric felt so inviting against me.

He would look up from time to time as he sucked one and then the other nipple so I just tilted my head to the side. I had already felt him oozing his warm wetness on my left hand and now again my eyes were set on his leaking member. I continued to rock my pelvis back and forth just enough to scratch my itch as he sucked harder and harder on me.

"It's probably time to check that temperature again huh?" he said as he slid his left hand down my body until it sat over top of my crotch and gave me a few quick pats on my pussy through my shorts. "Oh we..uh, we might want to get these off of you."

"Wet?" was all I was willing to say, embarrassed to admit what he already knew.

"Soaked," he said. "Just lift your butt up a bit, I will get them for you." So again I was letting it happen.

Bending my knees together and lifting just a bit, he grabbed and pulled my shorts down, up and over my knees, and let them fall to the floor. My right leg he then lifted out of the shorts and pushed to the side spreading me some. He then lifted my left leg up so that my foot came through the shorts completely and pulling it towards him set it on top of his own right leg. As he did this he stretched my left knee further up his leg until it was inches from his cock and until I was stretched wide open.

"Much better," he cooed at me as he placed his right hand back down over my wet pussy once more. Spreading me as before this time he left his middle and ring finger between my lips and teased my opening with both finger tips at once. Then he leaned back in the couch and as he did his two angled fingers slid into me and he tightened his grip like he was trying to reach the palm of his hand with his hooked in fingers. He had me locked down tight so that if I even tried to tilt my pelvis at this point it wasn't happening.

A small moan escaped my mouth in response to this wonderful firm pressure upon me but I had nothing to say. I simply stared at his weeping cock as I pumped it and waited for him to continue. If I'm totally honest with myself at that moment I wanted to fuck. If he had just said to get up and sit on him I would have done it without question. But he continued telling me about last night and well...taking my temperature.

It seems that his cock felt a bit confined last night as well and he told me about how at one point he stood up to unzip and release it and then stepped between my legs in front of the couch where I was sitting with the hard thing pointing right at me. As he tells it, I sat up closer to the end of the couch, took his shaft in hand and looked up at him asking if he needed a bit of help. To which he of course replied yes, and I began stroking him, then licking him, and then full on sucking his cock.

He told me all about how good I was and how amazing it felt. This I believe. I had a boyfriend when I was younger who was, let's say, well hung. I wasn't having sex yet at the time but I liked to please him so I would suck him off a lot. I worked harder and harder to please him with my mouth so I wouldn't have to with my pussy and as a result I learned to take in quite a bit and add in some skillful licking and sucking and 'boom' suddenly I'm 'amazing'.

Anyway, staring into his very leaky but average sized dick told me that I would have had no trouble taking him in deep and making him feel real good. But...he said...there was a 'but'.

"But...sometimes it can take me a while before I can get off, and after awhile I could sense you were getting a bit tired, so we made our way over to the bed. I had to go pee so I left you there to get relaxed and when I got back you were laid out. I wanted to spend some time making you feel good to so I started sucking on your breasts again and rubbing you again through the crotch of your very wet pajamas. You must have been feeling pretty fucked up it's true because you kept your eyes closed but you kept moaning and making little happy noises and when I started rubbing hard you started saying 'please, please I want you fingers inside me, please."

Suddenly my brain woke up a bit from the spacey feeling I had been having and an alarm bell went off. I have never asked a man to finger me. It's not that touch isn't nice or that I don't want to feel my lover's hands all over my body, but when I'm with someone and I want to feel more I'm going to ask you to fuck me if anything. It just didn't sound like me and it set a weird feeling through my body. I tried to ignore it.

He told me how he pulled off my pajamas and panties, spread my legs, and started working me with his fingers while he continued to suck breasts. At that point he admitted how he stripped his pants off and started rubbing my pussy with the head of his cock instead of his fingers. But little things he said like "I couldn't help myself, so when you said "more more" I just let myself slide into your wetness" bothered me. If I was an active participant and wanted to fuck you then why say things that sounded like I wasn't. I mean was I just blacked out and couldn't remember or was I actually passed out and this guy just decided to go ahead and fuck me. I was starting to feel more and more uneasy.

He didn't say much about the sex itself other than he was sorry that he had to leave so soon after because of work the next morning. I felt so awkward. Here I was still pumping away at his penis and he had his fingers all up inside me. Oh yeah, and I was butt naked on the couch spread wide open for him. I remembered my mission again to get those pictures. I felt so odd but I had to say something so I forced a smile and said, "Hey, what about those dirty pictures you took? I think it's time for a look see, don't you?"

"Sure thing," he said reaching into his left pocket for his phone and releasing his hold on my pussy with his other hand. I took my hand away from his cock and tried to sit up and close my legs. I pushed my hands down into the couch to lift and scoot my butt back, but as I tried to close my legs I quickly realized that my left leg wasn't going anywhere. He had me wrapped in tight with his own legs so all I managed to accomplish was to scoot up a bit, mostly from my right side, and pull my right leg up and in, which all together meant my body made one quick shift up a bit and then actually tilting into him some. He took full advantage of my odd move and wrapped his right arm around my tilted back and pulled me closer, his right hand on my right arm, angling it back towards his legs. Now I really was leaning on him. My head was against his chest, my left arm squished between our bodies and the couch , my legs together but both knees now on his right leg, and my right arm...well , he took a hold of my wrist and placed my hand right back on his cock.

With my head against his chest, I was only about a hand length away from the shiny tip of his penis. I did my best to pull his dick up and away from me and I wasn't pumping anymore but even just holding it seemed to be enough to keep him charged and still slightly leaking.

He positioned his phone a few inches above his cock so we could both see and arm still wrapped around me he began to punch the buttons to find and go through the pictures.

"This one should look familiar...still you look fucking hot with my cock in your mouth...don't you think?" he squeezed me a bit as he showed me the picture he had sent in that text just a couple hours ago.

"Sure it's pretty hot I guess," I almost whispered trying to make sense of what my head was thinking and my body was feeling. I gave him a quick tug on his cock to keep up appearances and more pre cum dribbled down over the head and coated my thumb. I could smell him. Every breath I took in just smelled like sex.

As he continued to flip through the pictures on his phone, and there were probably ten or more in total, the images quickly changed over to me lying on the bed. Some of these pictures were of my breasts up close and others of my wet pussy. A few of them he managed to take with his cock inside me and the last picture must have been taken right after he finished. It really made me cringe to see my pussy up close with some of his white cum spilling out. But what freaked me out the most was that in pictures that weren't up close, I was all sprawled out on the bed, arms flopped to the sides, head tilted to the side, eyes closed...I looked like I was dead or something and it wasn't hot at all...it was downright freaky. I did my best not to react and hold it together.

"So what do you think?" he squeezed me again with a smile in his voice.

I had to compose myself, be calm, say something nice but work it in that those pictures needed to go. "Well Mike, they are definitely hot, definitely dirty..."

"Does that turn you on?"

"Uh, yeah...I guess it does in a way, but listen Mike, seriously...I don't mind that you had some fun taking these but we really need to delete them, ok? I mean if anyone else happened to look through your phone..."

"I don't just leave my phone out, it's really not a big deal."

"Sure, sure I understand, but I would feel a lot better if you did. Would you do that for me, please? It would mean a lot ," I said as I started stroking his cock again. This was it. He had to say yes.

"Well, I do really like these pictures," he was playing with me, I could hear it in his voice," tell you what, you give me one of those amazing blowjobs of yours and I will let these pictures go."

"What..." I started to say as he brought his arm off of me and hr stood up super fast. I kind of tumbled to the side as my hand slipped off his cock and my legs now shifted to the opposite side of the couch. I looked up and he was standing in front of me leaning down and grabbing me with his arms to help me sit up. He pulled me up straight and sat me down right on the edge of the couch so close to him that I felt his wet cock brush against my neck.

"Yeah, suck me off like you did last night, it will feel so good right now."

"Listen Mike, I...I don't know..." I didn't know what to say, we've been making out for an hour why would I change my mind. "My head still kind hurts and..."

"Look you've been tugging at me for awhile now, you have to get me off. Besides it can't take long at this point," he smiled down at me," come on, be a good girl and get me off and I will delete all those pictures for you, I promise."

"Ok, ok," I tried to giggle a bit and play it off," you delete those pictures now and I'll..."

"No, no, no," he slipped his phone in the pocket of his pants slide halfway down his thighs," make me cum and then I'll do it, not before."

"Geez, Mike...ok ok fine, but once I make you cum?"

"They're gone. I will delete them right in front of you if you want, only come on..."

I looked down at his cock and took a deep breath in and out. My mind was all over the place. I was so horny, still was so horny but now I felt sick because I knew something was fucked up about last night. I didn't give myself any more time to think. This had to get done and I wanted those pictures gone today. So I raised my hand up to grab him and guide him to my mouth.

I closed my eyes as his big sticky wet head got closer to my mouth. I couldn't think, if I started think I got sick, so I just opened up and slid his head between my lips and tasted him. He was sweet like what I tasted on my hand but so much more...flavor I guess? For a moment I just sat there with his cock just a couple inches into my mouth with his head resting on my tongue and all I could do was move my tongue back and forth a bit. I guess he took this as a sign that I needed help. He spread his legs apart a bit and his hands grabbed onto my hips and pulled me forward off the couch. As I was half falling he brought his hands up to my shoulders to slowly guide me down to the floor onto my knees.

"This should be easier," he said grabbing his cock that had popped out of my mouth as I went down and pushed the head again my lips until I opened once more and let him slide it inside me. I reached up to take control with my hand but he grabbed my wrist," no hands."

So my hand slowly fell back down by my side and I started to suck...slowly. Maybe this could have been hot had I still been in the right mindset but it just felt awkward. There is only about three feet of space between the couch and the coffee table and I was kneeling between the two with my back pressed firmly against the front of the couch. His legs that were spread he pulled back in some so that they were pressed in on the sides of my kneeling legs and my butt sat hard on my ankles and the heels of my feet. I was feeling a bit claustrophobic honestly and with his hands on my shoulders I didn't have much if any mobility. Still I did my best not to think about it but at first I felt almost paralyzed and so I just sucked slowly back and forth.

He didn't seem to mind as he made little "mm mmmm" sounds above me. I didn't want to think about the whole weird situation so I needed to try and focus on something else. At the moment that was his pre cum. It tasted fine and all but it just kept coming. Slow enough that it was never a shock but damn near every minute I was having to swallow because too much of it would trail down my throat.

At some point I got my mind around the fact that the sooner I got him off the sooner this would all be over and so I started to really try. I tightened my lips hard around his shaft and started pushing my head against him harder and faster allowing him to feel more of my hot moist mouth around him as my nose inched closer and closer to his trimmed bush of hair. He moaned a bit louder. It seemed like the added pleasure was just making more pre cum. I paused for a brief moment to see, and I could feel him actively draining on my tongue. I tried to focus on how hot that should make me feel and pushed hard against him until my nose was buried in his hair and his head was buried in my throat.

"uhhhhh...fuck yeah, that's it. That's what I need," he said as he pushed his pelvis against my mouth and sunk himself just a bit deeper into me. As I said, I can do this with no issue and with guys much bigger than him, but to let a man slide his cock into your throat...whether you can take it or not, is somehow deeper and more personal than just a blowjob and I tried to reserve that for boyfriends...not casual fucks.

I slid my mouth back down to his head and then back down to the base again, good and slow and keeping my lips tight...it wouldn't be long now. But for all his moaning, he just kept going and going. And this is when I discovered something else about his 'average' cock. His dick might have been normal but his stamina wasn't. I kept at it, and soon I felt his hand running through my hair. His hand decided I needed to go faster and he started 'guiding' me by pushing my head onto his cock. I started to put my hand up to give some buffer between me and the base of his shaft but he wasn't having any of it.