Blackout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought I told you to keep your hands down," he said forcing my hand away with his free one. I didn't fight him. I just let my hand get pushed back down and left it there.

At first I was almost ok with it because I thought this meant he was getting close to cumming, but he just kept at it and his grip on my head and my hair was getting tighter. Soon it wasn't me giving him a blowjob any more but instead he was literally fucking my face. Pulling my head away just to slide it back against him so hard that his balls would slap my sticky chin. He was tilting his pelvis forward as he pulled me in too and it was getting harder and harder to strain a breath through my nose when he pulled my head back. I was being to panic and I was praying he would just hurry up and cum.

He didn't stop and I started to choke on his pre cum. The next time he pulled my head back I whipped my head to the side and strained back against his hand just enough to get the head of his dick to pop out of my mouth and I started coughing and gasping for air.

He had grabbed his cock and was trying to push it back in my mouth again.

"..I..can't...no..."

"Oh come on...I'm so close," he said. Likely story. He stopped trying to push it into my mouth and rested the leaky thing on my cheek for a moment. "Ok take a sec."

I took a few decent breaths in and finally managed to get out, "Mike...I can't...I'm sorry, please..."

"Can't take my cock in your mouth any more huh?" he said rubbing it gently against my cheek.

"I can't...I'm sorry, I want to make you cum but I just can't," I was still struggling between coughs to get in decent breaths but I had to let him know it was over before he tried to force it into my mouth again.

"Ok, sure thing I understand," he said stepping over me to the right and I felt his hands reach around my waist tightly and lift me back up to the couch. It was a quick but fleeting moment of relief. As soon as I was up on the couch he flipped me over onto my knees. My front half fell face forward into the cushions of the couch while my arms scrambled to get a hold of anything. Before they could he was behind me and his hand was firm on my back pushing my torso into the couch as my knees wobbled trying to bring my legs together.

"Wait Mike!" I half shouted at him from the cushion my face was shoved into.

"Chill, it's ok, it shouldn't take me much longer and this way we can both enjoy it," he said as I could now feel him rubbing himself over my left ass cheek making it all sticky.

"No...we don't even have a condom, and I told you..."

"And I told you, I don't have any STD's we're fine, we don't need one."

"I'm not on the fucking pill Mike, you can't cum in me!"

"So I won't cum in you, not a problem," he said as he pulled his cock down to start rubbing on my lips. I had done my best to pull my legs together but there was still a decent gap there and he had no trouble getting to my pussy, "damn, you sure are wet. I love how wet you get."

I could feel him sliding the head of his cock up and down my lips, parting them as he stroked himself harder up and down from the entrance of my hole down to my clit and back up again. My pussy was wet but I hated this and tears were beginning to form in my eyes. "Mike," I pleaded," please don't..."

"Don't cum in you, I know I know," he said as he gave a quick push with his pelvis and I felt the head of his cock pop inside me. Tears started to really flow and I could feel my cushion getting wet from my face as I buried it.

He didn't start slow, he just started fucking me like he had just been doing to my mouth. He wasn't close either. I really had no concept of time at that point but I'm guessing it was at least another fifteen to twenty minutes of him pounding me into that couch. It was awful. It was awful because I never intended on even touching him that day and I was weak and ashamed of myself for letting it get as far as it did. It was awful because I had told him no and he just wasn't hearing it. It was awful because I had gotten really turned on and my pussy never stopped getting wetter as he slammed into me teasing my clit with his slapping balls, but my mind was feeling so sick and fucked over by the whole thing no matter how much juice you pumped into the circuit my mind was not going to flip the switch. So I never came. In a way perhaps I would have felt worse if I had, but it never happened and for the rest of the day my body stayed on edge. For the next week I couldn't even bear to touch myself because I would think of him and it would turn me off.

When he finally got close he started to slow down and his hand was digging into the skin of my ass cheek. "Oh fuck, I'm close now."

I snapped back to reality for a moment," Mike don't cum in me...please."

"Ok ok, damn you feel so good. Ok where do you want me to cum then?"

"I don't fucking care, just not inside me."

"mmmm...I would love to cum on your face. How about that, sound good?"

"No Mike, not my face, just cum on my back or something."

"No no, if I'm gonna get off it's gotta be your face, that or in this sweet tight hole ...urrghhh," he grunted as he slammed into me hard.

"No mike, come on..."

"It's up to you, you tell me where you want it... your face or in your pussy. Fuck you feel so good wrapped around my cock."

"Damn it, don't cum in me...fine ok, you can cum on my face," I relented.

"Look, for me to get off that way I need to know you want it, it just makes it hotter somehow...so, tell me where you want it."

I remember thinking he had to be joking and then quickly assessed how things had gone thus far and decided not to tempt fate," Ok...ok, cum on my face."

"Say it like you mean it," he said slamming into me once more real hard.

"please..." I was almost whispering," cum on my face Mike."

"Better," he said slamming in me again," but louder. Let me know how much you want it."

Fuck it, fine then I thought and raised my voice, "God damn it Mike, I need you cum on my face, give it to me."

"Good, now keep telling me how bad you want it and when I'm almost there I'm going to pull out and turn you around again so you're kneeling, got it?"he was almost shouting now and I could sense how desperate he was to get off. He slammed into me and just kept his cock buried in me for a minute as I began pleading with him to cum on my face.

"Please cum on my face."

"I need to feel your hot cum. Jerk it off right on my face."

"Mike, I need it. Come on, give it to me, give me that hot cum all over my face."

He started pumping me again and slapping my ass hard with his left hand.

"Please come on my face. Cum for me please...please!"

I don't know what else I said, it was all the same embarrassing lies. Telling a man I didn't even want to touch now to do something I didn't want him to do while he basically raped me just so he wouldn't cum inside me. Not my finest moment.

After maybe a minute more of this, I felt him pull out of me and he wasted no time grabbing my body, twisting it, and basically throwing me into the small space between the couch the coffee table where I kneeled before. He grabbed my hair with his left hand and pulled me upright to bring my face close to his cock.

"Open," he demanded as he pressed the head of his cock against my lips. He gave me a couple quick thrusts in my mouth before quickly pulling out and pulling my head back some with his left hand still holding my hair.

I looked up at him as he violently stroked his cock and it looked like his whole body was straining.

"Auuuuggghhhh...fuck..fuck, ahhhhh fuck yeah!" he shouted and with that the first bolt of cum struck me right in the corner of my left eye. I started to bring my hand up like you might if someone just shot you in the eye, but he snarled at me," NO HANDS!"

I was frightened, paralyzed even, and as my hand dropped back down I just kept my eyes closed and let him do his thing. He kept moaning and grunting and much like his pre cum...there was a lot of it. He came on my forehead. He came in my hair. He came on my other eye and in my eyebrow. He came on my lips so it splattered up into my nose. He came on my cheeks. I'm not lying it was ridiculous and where I thought this might have just been because of some buildup, the future would teach me that he was just a guy that came a lot...each and every time he came.

Next I felt him press the head of his cock against my cheek and rub it on my face as he continued to jerk himself off. He wasn't shooting off anymore but it was still coming out in little spurts. It felt like he was rubbing his dick against my face forever and spreading his cum around as his did. Finally he slid the head of his cock down to my lips and pressed against them. He pushed again harder this time. I opened my mouth and he shoved himself inside.

"Just...just suck it for a minute...almost done," he was breathless and almost spent but his cock was still flexing here and there in my mouth depositing the last bits of my orgasm on my tongue.

So I sat there, cum dripping down my face, his cock moving ever so slowly back and forth in my mouth, and my eyes and one nostril were sealed shut. Each time I breathed in my nose I had to do it very softly because with each breath in his cum kept going further and further up into my nose on the one side. Soon enough he pulled his cock out from my lips and stepped to the side of me. I could hear him zipping up his pants as he said," Whoooa, God that felt amazing. Thank you so much!"

He bent down over me and slid his hands under my arms and started to lift me, "Here let me help you up and over to the bathroom. Careful now. Take it slow."

I didn't say a word. I just let him guide me to the bathroom and get me to the shower. "I'll let you wash off for a bit while I have a quick smoke, man that was a lot of cum...sorry I really covered you there." I heard him walk out and I started the shower faucet. I didn't even wait for the water to get hot and started splashing it up into my face to wash away his cum. I opened my eyes just a bit but they were still way to sticky and from the cum I guess, they started to burn. Soon the water was hot enough so I turned on the shower and just let it spray in my face for minutes. When I got enough off I could open my eyes again I found the soap and lathered up and soaped my face and scrubbed it good with my loofah. I was trying to process what had just happened to me. I wanted to cry more, to scream, to bang my hands against the wall...but he was still here. And then I remembered, fuck I needed to get those pictures gone while he was still here. I could take a better shower later, I needed to get to him and fast before he decided to skip out. So I jumped out of the shower and threw a towel around me and headed back out to the room. He was on the porch about done with his smoke and I knocked on the door for him to come inside.

I sat on the couch and waited for him, wrapped up in my big fluffy green towel, but still dripping on the couch and floor. In a minute he came in and sat down next to me. "Feeling better?"

I wasn't even going to acknowledge that and went straight to it. "Mike, I'm exhausted and I need some sleep, so can you go ahead and delete those pictures for me now?"

I was ready for a fight, but he didn't give me one. "Shit, sorry...I sort of forgot with all that...damn that was hot. Yeah, here let's get rid of those." He pulled out his phone and brought up the pictures and started deleting them one by one in front of me. "Shame really," he said, "you look so hot in these. But I understand, it's cool if you don't trust me with them I guess."

"Mike, it isn't even about that, anyone else could see those and that's something I don't want to happen. Period."

"Right, no I gotcha."

Now that the pictures were gone it was time for him to leave. "Look Mike, so I really need some rest and some time to myself so I'll see ya later, ok?" I was trying my best not to freak out on him. I really just wanted him gone.

"Sure thing. Hey thanks for having me by. You're really special, you know that?" he said as he bent over and kissed my forehead. "I'll give you a call soon ok? Get some rest."

I walked him to the door. I shut it. I locked it. I went back to my shower and once again began cleaning him off of me. I was happy the pictures were gone but I still couldn't believe what happened and I felt awful.

I wish I could say I left and moved to a new town and a new school and a new job.

I wish I could say I never saw Mike again.

I wish I could say this is where it all ends.

But this was simply the beginning of my estranged life for the next year and a half.