All Comments on 'Black's Last Stand'

by apple231601

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Welcome Back!

Welcome back sizequeensupreme! Your thorough description of sexual intercourse is second to none. I look forward to many more of your "huge" cock adventures!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Absolutely Fucktacular!

Fucking awesome as usual. This story just goes to show why you are one of the hottest writers on Literotica.com

fu_monkeyfu_monkeyabout 19 years ago
DAMN.

I'm in love. You're the best, Queenie!

brian358brian358over 18 years ago
Magnificent!

I love the whole of this awesome series of stories!

Absolutely mind-blowing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Gooooood, but.

"We're taking your house?"

Not even in America is Property Law as retarded as that. Way to ruin a good story.....

Wait, is this an alternative Universe where people claim houses on the basis of penis length?

EDIT: People who responded saying "alternative Universe" should be "alternate Universe"; you are wrong. "Alternate" is defined as "swapping between multiple things in progression". We are not swapping backward and forward between Universes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Addicting!

Can't stop reading your stories. The more I read the hornier I get. My big fucking bull cock is pushing 16.25" right now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
AMAZING

I read this story over and over again and it still gets me rock hard and super horny each time i really hope you write lots more

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Left me feeling dissatisfied

I actually kinda liked Black. Of course he was a jackass, but he never actually did anything VILLAINESS, except for abusing women, but she was practically begging for it. She was a slut, he laid down the rules for her to get his cock, and she abided by them, though she could have left at any time if it weren't for her own mental and physical addiction. I was hoping for a full submission, him pretty much owning he like a horny pet and her being his slut. Don't get me wrong, I love the series and I love your stories. I'm all for happy endings, I love happy endings and the douche-bag of the story getting what he deserves.

But I got attached to Black, him being the dominant badass of the story, and was kinda disappointed when he got owned like that. The world was his whore. I enjoyed Veronica happily being his cum-dump, because her being his submissive slut made it interesting. And then some dude pops up out of nowhere and suddenly Black is a nobody. And then they took his house! His fucking HOUSE!

It's sorta like watching a movie, and a badass super villain is kicking everyone's ass with his awesomeness, only to get his ass whooped and have everything destroyed by some side character who'd barely been in the film for five minutess. Maybe it would have been better if you introduced Eric a little earlier in the series and given him and Black a bit more of a rivalry, or maybe if you made Black more dislikable. But, though I do like that there was justice served, the ending unfortunatly left me feeling dissatisfied. Still, a great story though. On a scale of 1 to 10, I give it a 7.

But, that's just my opinion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous