Blacktung and Wyxt Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wyxt pants as her womb is suddenly full of that hot, warm orc seed, and the half-troll is thankful, as always, that being half-troll, half-elf means her chances of actually having a baby are slim to non-existent. Then, a pout comes to her face, as that hot goo slips right back out of her weakly clenching pussy, though it does slip down to lubricate the huge dick piercing her rosebud again and again. "Ugh... I want'd t' keep th' cum in m'..." she 'complains, even as hands come up to rest on Tiny's shoulders, and she, of course, helps him use her body, pushing her tight ass firmly down his cock until he's balls deep in her, then pulling her way back up, feeling that telltale throbbing as cum squishes between them, her tits pressing against his chest. "Y' bett'r cum deep in m' ass, y' gotta make it up t' me... All this 'ot fuckin'... I love bein' a cum slut f'r y' all..." she moans, then, closing her eyes, as she rides Tiny's cock.

Clutching Wyxt down on his massive shaft, Tiny moans loudly as he begins to orgasm. Pushed all the way down, the troll can feel the pulsing, pumping motion of his mammoth balls against her full ass and can feel what must be gallons of cum traveling up the impossibly thick shaft in her ass. It does feel like literally gallons of cum as her bowels are absolutely filled by the several jets forced into her. With her asshole wedged open so tightly, it has no place to go, and a noticable bulge forms in her belly as she inflated like a cum balloon. Finally, Tiny's orgasm subsides and he places the now cum filled troll back on the table, her insides sloshing noisily as he begins to slide his thick shaft out of her ass, slowing releasing the torrent of sperm.

Wyxt winces as he gives her more cum than she could ever ask for, filling her ass to the brim, and beyond, the troll slut actually feeling cum in her belly. A hand goes to her stomach, trying to press the bulge down, and for just a moment, Wyxt feels hot cum in the far back of her throat as she gasps, thinking she's going to need the air. But then, thankfully, Tiny is pulling back, and cum, thick and stringy, begins to ooze out of her around his massive cock. Wyxt herself suddenly looks extremely tired, probably the effect of all the warmth and feeling so large, then the drain of the cum leaving her, more than the actual fucking. She pants there on the table, legs spread wide, and cum pooling on the ground as it drips off of her, and oozes out of her.

Tiny finally gets his cock all the way out, and moves to Wyxt's side. He wipes his huge shaft on her, trying to clean himself, but only manages to spread the mess on her around. Grunting, he marches out of the room, followed by a few orcs. The rest lay down in the room itself - Wyxt seems mostly ignored now. If she's still around when they get randy, they'll use her again.

Wyxt is going to go clean up, first. Even if she's just going to get dirty again, she doesn't want the stuff to crust, or she won't be a hot slut, she'll be a nasty slut, and those don't tend to stick around for very long. So once she's no longer too sore, and her legs can close, and her knees don't wobble, she slips off the table, and heads out into the drag. She runs for the waterfall, then, knowing she's barely recognizable with all that cum, but that won't last.

12