Blake Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
s_katie
s_katie
120 Followers

"You okay? You've been out for a while. I was getting worried about you."

"Yea," I replied, rubbing my eyes. "I guess the outdoors don't agree with me. I can run around an office in heels for most of the day, but sitting on the shoreline for four hours fishing knocks me on my ass."

Blake helped me up, immediately crushing me into his powerful chest. It was my favorite place to be and I breathed in deep, enjoying his scent. My body responded to his closeness and I ached with desire. As much as I wanted it, I wasn't going to initiate anything. I wanted to wait until he was ready for me.

Blake tilted my face up to his and pressed his lips to mine. My breathing became slow as I savored his touch. The longing inside me grew and it was taking all my strength not to push my tongue deep into his mouth and beg him to take me.

"Come on. Dinner is ready."

He took my by the hand and led me downstairs into the dining room. The space was dimly lit by the chandelier overhead. Most of the light in the room was coming from candles in the center of the table and on the buffet against the far wall. On the table was a small vase of red roses on a black tablecloth. The dishes were a soft silver and the places were set perfectly. My wine glass was already filled with a white wine and another goblet was filled with water.

While the table looked immaculate, the smells emanating from the food on the table was equally enjoyable. In the center was a platter of herbed trout with lemon butter, which we had spent all morning catching. There was a bowl of vibrant mixed vegetables, as well as rice pilaf. I almost couldn't believe that Blake had done all of this himself. Everything smelled delicious.

"I also have chocolate strawberries for desert, among other things."

Blake led me to my chair, pulling it for me like the gentleman he was.

"What other things?" I asked.

He gave me no response, but a wink before moving across the table to his own seat. Dinner was going to be difficult for me now.

***

The meal was just as amazing as it smelled. I was still in shock that Blake had cooked such a fantastic dinner all by himself. Getting him to cook at home was a pain in the ass. We usually just went out for dinner or ordered in.

"You do realize that you are now going to have to cook at home, right?" I teased.

"After a hard day's work, I don't want to slave over a stove. But I'll try to cook at least twice a week for you, babe. Maybe on the weekends."

"No. That will cut into our sexy time," I teased.

"We wouldn't want that now, would we?" he toyed, taking me into his arms. He kissed me passionately, his lips gliding over mine like silk. I couldn't stop the moan escape my throat in enjoyment. Blake chuckled against my lips. When I parted my lips to breath, he slid his tongue in. Fireworks exploded inside me as the familiar pleasure that he caused me returned in full force.

I couldn't stop myself. My hands reached up to the back of his head, my fingers lacing their way through his hair. I pulled him in deeper as my tongue massaged his in my mouth. I hungered for him. I wanted him to take me right there on the dining room table.

Blake pulled away from me, panting heavily. His eyes were closed, as if he was trying to regain control of himself.

"Go wait for me by the fireplace," he said through gritted teeth. "I'll be right there."

Confused, I headed towards the living room to wait for him. He was only gone a moment before he entered the living room, carrying a covered plate. On his face was his classic sexy smile. My stomach was full of butterflies, fluttering with excitement.

Blake sat down on the faux fur rug near the fireplace. The warmth from the hearth was casting a beautiful orange glow on his face. Putting down the plate, he held out his hand to me and pulled me on the floor to join him.

"I didn't want us to forget about desert," he teased.

Blake picked the plate up and placed it between us. It was the chocolate covered strawberries he had promised. He picked one up and brought it to my lips. He ran the delicious desert against my lips, circling them before pushing the sweet fruit into my mouth. After I chewed the delectable treat, I grabbed a strawberry of my own from the plate. I repeated the same behavior, circling the strawberry around Blake's tasty lips, but instead of sliding it into his mouth, I pulled it away from him, taking a bite of the fruit myself.

"Someone's being greedy," he said.

Blake pushed me on my back, climbing on top of me. He buried his face into my neck, licking my throat. A whimper escaped my lips as I enjoyed the return of our lust. My insides were already pulsating and my body begged for more of his touch.

Blake's fingers diligently unbuttoned my shirt. He pulled me into a sitting position and yanked my shirt off, followed by my bra. He pushed my back down onto the rug, my tits completely exposed.

Blake removed his shirt before lowering himself down to my erect nipples. His mouth latched onto the right one, holding it with his teeth and flicking it with his tongue. I threw my head back, moaning as my body writhed beneath him. His tongue then circled my areola, before drawing a path to my left nipple where he repeated the process. I was easily coming undone beneath his attention.

Blake sat up far enough back where he could yank my skirt off, leaving me in just my thong panties. As he did that, my hands traveled over his torso, enjoying every muscle on his perfect body. I tried to lean up to kiss them, but Blake held me down.

He reached over to the plate of strawberries and picked one up. He brought it to his lips and put it in his mouth for a second. He pulled it from his lips and brought the berry down to my erect nipple. Blake circled my nipple with the strawberry lightly, coating my breast in chocolate and making me moan louder from the light touch. When he was happy with the result, he pushed the berry into my mouth, making me eat the fruit that had touched my breast.

Blake lowered himself to my chocolate covered nipple and sucked on it, all while licking every drop of chocolate from it. I gasped as he cleaned me and my panties were growing wetter with each touch.

He reached over and grabbed another berry, this time putting it in my mouth to melt the chocolate. He used the chocolate to write something across my breasts from one nipple to the other. I tilted my head up to see that he had wrote his name, claiming me in chocolate.

I glared up at him, teasingly judging him.

"Really?" I said.

"Well, if you don't like it," he began with a smirk, "allow me to remove it."

He brought his tongue to my left nipple and traced the path of the writing with the tip of his tongue. My body began to twist beneath him as he moved, but his strong arms pinned me down. He continued to erase his artwork, torturously slow.

"Please," I begged, barely able to speak the word.

"I was waiting for you to say that."

Blake's hands flew to his jeans and he quickly unbuttoned them, freeing his cock. His hands made quick work of my panties, ripping them off and casting them aside. Blake positioned himself at my entranced and pushed just the head of his dick in. I whimpered, wanting to feel him completely inside me.

Blake grabbed my legs and positioned them on his shoulders, then barreled into my pussy the rest of the way as hard as he could. A gentle scream escaped my lips as he traveled deeper into me than ever before. He didn't pause, but continued to pound into me as deep as he could.

With each thrust, I moaned and writhed beneath him. I tried to slam my pelvis up to meet his thrusts, but he had me locked in place. I was at his mercy and he was being relentless.

My skull was buzzing and my blood was racing as he continued to pound into me. I felt my body tense up as I was approaching my release. I couldn't do anything to help push it further as Blake had me completely pinned, but what he was doing became enough.

A fire exploded from within me. My pussy tightened around his dick and my juices completely coated him. A moment later, Blake stilled and groaned as he filled me, then collapsed on top of me. We were both breathing hard, exhausted from our first fuck in over a week.

Blake rolled off me and positioned himself behind me, kissing my neck. Even though he was gentle, my nerves were fried and each peck felt like a small shock to my senses. This stopped after a few minutes.

I gazed into the fire, but my mind was absent of any thought. I was here in the moment and I didn't want to be anywhere else.

"Sex bathed in firelight. There isn't anything much more romantic than that," I said, after several minutes of silence.

"Sex in the moonlight, but I'll save that for a warmer night," he chuckled into my ear, pulling my body closer to his.

In the heat of the fire and between our own bodies, it wasn't long before I fell asleep in his arms.

s_katie
s_katie
120 Followers
12