Blake in 506

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gently he rocked out and in again. The wetness was doing its work. His cock felt right. It felt good. I groaned. "It's wonderful."

"You feel amazing."

I raked my fingers through his hair. He rocked in and out. He kept his arms straight, hovering a foot above me. Not his first time. I ran my hand downward and stroked my clit as he rocked. Under my fingers it burned like a hot coal.

I made soft noises. His expression softened and his mouth opened. I got louder, making low sounds like an animal. I didn't care.

"Harder," I said, and Blake stroked deeper, hitting my sweet spot with every thrust. I stroked myself harder, too, ramping toward my climax, arching my back to let him plunge deeper. I rubbed my clit frantically, building pleasure, and each stroke of his cock pulled me back from the brink so the pleasure could rise higher still. I thought the climax would break, but it wouldn't. It just went higher and higher.

"I'm coming," I said.

A dazed expression crossed Blake's face. His cock surged inside me. I raked my hand through his hair. He bit my wrist. Orgasm broke over both of us. I cried out. Fuck the neighbors! Pleasure washed out my senses. I felt Blake spasm inside me, and I spasmed around him. My knees shuddered and my belly ached. Every thought and stress in my body knocked down to zero.

Blake sighed and groaned and collapsed on top of me. I wrapped my legs around him and squeezed tight. I couldn't keep from laughing. "You're amazing."

"Thank you." He kissed my cheek and bit my ear. "I wanted to do it right the first time, but I hope there's a second time."

And there was.

12