Blame David and Bathsheba

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In part the confusion came about because he couldn't keep his eyes off Sheba's long creamy legs and high tight buttocks as she went about preparing the evening meal. When she had served the meal and her legs had disappeared under the table Sheba seemed to find a multitude of reasons to lean over the table, on which occasions the top of her loose fitting shirt flopped open and Howard had a splendid view of firm unrestrained breasts.

Sheba's enigmatic smile also drew his attention. Her lips were full and moist, and her eyes green eyes gleamed with what Howard interpreted as unholy wantonness.

His penis once more throbbingly erect he did not bother to finish his meal, but fled from the house as if all the demons of hell were pursuing him, which in a sense they were.

He entered the Gateway to Paradise and made his way to the club room. He was early but a few members were already there. He was safe; he had once more overcome the enticement of Beelzebub.

Gradually the large room filled with the club members. Howard spoke to the youth pastor telling him that he wished to address the company on the subject of impure desires.

The pastor, who had been heavily engaged that day with impure desires of his own -- which desires he had overcome via a compliant female member of the congregation -- readily agreed since he'd had no time to prepare an address of his own.

The meeting was begun with a long prayer for pure and godly thoughts, and then Howard was introduced.

"Brother Howard is to speak to us this evening on the subject of impure desires."

Applause, loud cheers, and much praising of the Lord from the enthusiastic gathering followed the introduction.

A good public speaker Howard proceeded with his talk, gaining much applause and more praising of the Lord and thanking God.

He found it a trifle disconcerting when, telling the gathering that "David, seeing the naked Bathsheba looked upon her lustfully," he received an extra hearty round of applause and cheering, but he ploughed on.

He ended by drawing out the lesson from the David and Bathsheba adulterous connection by recommending that those present foreswear all such fornication and live pure and blameless lives.

At the end of forty minutes when he finished there were storms of applause and holy exultations.

Giving this address acted like a sanctifying purgative on Howard, cleansing him of all impure thoughts and feelings. He felt that it was far more effective than the gymnasium and cold showering and far less painful.

After the meeting he made his way home, as he put it to himself, "Strong in the Lord."

Assured of his own power to resist all temptations he entered the house. Sheba was stretched out on the couch watching a television documentary, "The Wives of Henry the Eighth."

Howard, trying not to look at her, bade her goodnight, and after taking a shower (not cold) he retired to bed, there to read a CHP publication entitled, "The Untainted Road to Paradise."

* * * * * * * *

Engrossed in the book's counsel, repeated in many forms, to remain "unsullied," together with suggestions that the sullied would end up in a highly undesirable place, Howard paid no attention to the activities of Sheba.

At least, he paid no attention until without knocking she entered his bedroom. Half sitting up in bed, startled by her entrance Howard was temporarily struck dumb. Sheba stood close to the bed looking at him, saying nothing.

When he did find his voice Howard began to stammer, "Wer-what...what...?"

"I think you know what," Sheba said. "It's been a hard day, hasn't it darling? Aunty Sheba has been cruel to you and you've had to run away from her, but you can't run away anymore, and Aunty Sheba is going to be kind to you."

She was wearing a dressing gown, and now she opened it to reveal her naked body underneath.

Howard gasped and cried out, "No...stop it...don't..."

Her dressing gown dropped to the floor and he saw her body, the long creamy legs, her breasts and the triangle of dark curly hair at her groin.

His penis began to harden; the book fell from his hand and Sheba got into the bed beside him.

Sheba saw the title of the book and murmured, "You poor boy, there's no need to wait for Paradise, because I'm going to take you there now."

She undid the cord of his pajamas and felt for his penis. Howard continued to verbally protest, but made no attempt to stop her.

"I'm going to take you to heaven on earth...oh my God..."

Her hand had grasped his penis, and Sheba was shaken.

"I didn't realize," she gasped, "you're so...oh my God you're...you're huge..."

She began to masturbate him vigorously as Howard continued to cry out, "No...don't...its sinful...it's...oh...oh..."

Sheba straddled him and poising her genitals over the head of his penis she carefully lowered herself on to him.

"I don't think I can take all of it, darling," she said tremulously, "you're too...oh...ah...darling...aaah..."

As he felt the first touch of the opening to her vagina Howard ceased protesting. She had been right; this was the gateway to Paradise.

Feeling his penis pressing against the walls of her vagina Sheba threw caution to the winds and thrust hard down on him. As she felt the head of his penis ram up against the top of her vagina she cried out, "Aaaah...yes...oh yes...oh...ah...ohwaa..."

She started to thrash up and down on his length weeping and crying out, "I'm coming...I'm coming...let it go...come with...oh my God...oh...oh...aaah...yes...oh yes darling..."

The CHP dictums forgotten, Howard planted his seed in the earthly Paradise that was Sheba as she screamed through her climax.

Far away in an isolated shack another woman was screaming. Sarah, tied spread-eagle on the bed, was shrieking as Harvey sank his teeth repeatedly into her nipples and his fingers squeezed her clitoris.

"Yes...yes...hurt me...hurt me..." she cried out. Harvey willingly obliged.

When the moment came for him to penetrate her he started to put on a condom.

"No...no...I want it naked...fertilize me...make me pregnant..."

Throwing aside the condom Harvey thrust into her and realized what he had been missing for so long; his penis was engulfed in her warm, wet tunnel of love with no barrier.

As they drew towards their climax Harvey bit repeatedly into her neck drawing more screams of ecstasy from the helpless Sarah.

Howard finished ejaculating into Sheba, but Sheba still worked herself over his length.

"Oh darling...darling...what have you done to me...I love you...I need you...I need you...oh...oh...aaah..."

* * * * * * * *

Howard's plans to attend CHP worship the next day were never fulfilled. Instead he worshipped at the sacred shrine of Sheba, and under her tutelage he tasted and smelt the fragrance of female Paradise; a new heaven and a new earth.

He might have been surprised that, when the time came for members of the CHP congregation to confess their sins, how many members of the Youth Club came forward to confess to the sin of "fornication."

They were not asked why they had committed this sin, but had they been asked they might have said that it had something to do with David and Bathsheba. For good or ill many marriages took place thereafter, and it was amazing how many "premature" births there were.

A number of consequences followed from that long weekend.

Howard ceased attending the CHP.

Sheba, the woman who wanted relationships "with no strings attached," suddenly decided she wanted some strings attached.

Harvey seemed to have rediscovered the delights of Sarah's body and was resolved to remain faithful to her thereafter.

It seemed that all had ended well, except that it didn't quite.

When Sarah and Harvey returned from their "dirty weekend," Sheba took Sarah apart privately.

"Darling," Sheba cooed, "Howard will be coming to live with me in future."

"What?" asked startled Sarah.

"Howard is coming to live with me," Sheba said patiently.

"Why...what for...?"

"Well," Sheba said carefully, "we've found each other."

"Found...what do you mean, found?"

"Sexually darling...sexually; we've discovered that we suit each other perfectly, so I'm taking Howard as my lover."

"Do you mean you seduced him...that you've had sex with him?"

"Well of course darling, what else did you think I was going to do? You wanted to know whether he was gay or a neuter, and I've found out he's neither."

"But I just thought you were going to talk to him."

"Darling, you can't make omelets without breaking eggs, and I've made a marvelous omelet."

"But you're his aunt and he's..."

"I know that Sarah, but if you think that Howard and I are going to give each other up, then you'd better think again."

When Sarah broke the dire news to Harvey he said phlegmatically, "Well, at least we know he's not gay."

"Is that all you've got to say?" Sarah protested.

"No," Harvey replied, "Good luck to him. Let's go to bed."

Somehow over the next hour Howard's departure to live with Sheba as her lover did not seem so bad to Sarah.

* * * * * * * *

Sarah was not immediately reconciled with Sheba and this cut her off from communication with her son. This situation continued for a while until further consequence of that long weekend emerged.

Both Sarah and Sheba announced that they were pregnant.

On that long weekend Sheba had brought half a dozen condoms with her, but on feeling and seeing Howard's large manhood she decided, like Sarah, she want it au naturel. In any case she thought it was time she started a family.

In Sarah's case being forty three, the situation was a bit more dangerous. It was true, however, that she had begged Harvey to fertilize her, and they had used no means of contraception since that long weekend.

Sarah was hesitant to tell Harvey at first, but when she finally did he expressed a mixture of delight and concern.

"Will you be okay, you're not too old, are you, you won't..."

Sarah, despite her own doubts about having a baby at her age, she tried to reassure him she would be fine.

She did reap a pregnancy bonus in that Harvey seemed to be more ardent than ever; although as her pregnancy progressed they had to adopt ever more interesting positions.

Howard and Sheba found themselves in a similar situation regarding copulatory positions.

Their mutual pregnancy reunited the two women and Howard was once more restored to his mother's affections, although not to live with her.

Sheba gave birth in due time to a son, and Sarah a daughter. Thus did Sarah become a grandmother as well as a mother for the second time, before the age of forty five.

"Be thou as chaste as ice, as pure as snow, thou shalt not escape calumny."
-(Shakespeare. "Hamlet")

12