All Comments on 'Blame it on National Nude Day'

by regularguy13

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I couldn't get past the beginning. Some good aspects to the plot up to that point, develops fairly well, but the part that got me was the language. It reads as if a 13 year old wrote it. "Ta-tas", "gobbled his knob", a reflection on what you call a boyfriend after 45, just doesn't read smoothly. Make sure to slow down and slowly build too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
crap

got to be one of the worst stories I have ever read, didn't even get aroused.

ChrispeChrispealmost 9 years ago
Good Silly Fun

Good fun way of approaching National Nude Day, funny and silly as it should be.

JAUNTYOLDONEJAUNTYOLDONEalmost 9 years ago
Almost !!!

Hell of a story,when I read the line;Carlos grinned. He knew a bullshit artist when he heard one. Charley was throwing manure around with a big shovel, but he had to hand it to the kid, he was selling it,I damned near pissed myself laughing.Keep up the good work !!!

stlgoddessfreyastlgoddessfreyaalmost 9 years ago
Light Fun

Not too much plot to this one, just gets down to the characters having naked fun together. I liked seeing the beginning from different character's perspectives and waiting for them to collide, but having the characters' unspoken thoughts in quotation marks along with dialogue and some of the word choices made for a rougher read.

swr47swr47almost 9 years ago
Fun Story

Light mindless fun. FYI. Current research shows a 5" cock is average. A 6"cock puts you in the top 10%.

reader_3634reader_3634over 8 years ago
Nice lightweight fun

Not a lot of substance but Ok fo a quick read

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
Did Charley get to fuck anyone?

He should have gotten to fuck both AMy and Mary

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
family fun

caught off guard and have fun with it !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Cute!

Well written but just another fantasy.

ryantrixryantrixover 2 years ago

Lol Everyone had fun except the son

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous