Blame it on National Nude Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charley turned to find other prey. Carlos was nearby. He dove towards him. Barry took the opportunity to save Mary. In the low water, he had trouble swimming through her legs. He grabbed her thighs and butt to pull himself through. Of course, accidentally he touched her furry sex.

Charley turned Carlos into a Popsicle and then went after Barry and his newly freed mother. Amy waded over to Carlos. She ran a finger across his chiseled chest.

"Chica, are you here to save me?" he asked with a warm smile.

"Maybe I'm here to molest the handsome man who cannot move." Her hand dropped below the water line and caressed his hard-on.

"Ah," he sighed. "I am truly at your mercy."

"Yes. Yes, you are. Maybe I will take advantage of you and when I am sated, then I'll set you free," she said coyly.

Amy dropped down into the water. As she held her breath, she stroked his erect manhood. Then she took it into her mouth. She enjoyed its warm hardness and felt extra naughty thinking how her mother had probably sucked this same cock. Before she ran out of air, she scooted through his legs and surfaced.

Carlos turned to Amy and said, "Thank you for everything. I shall be sure to return the favor." Then he hollered, "The next person "it" is me!"

Carlos quickly capture and froze Amy. "Mi Amor, you are so beautiful." He ran his hand down her face and to her breasts. His other hand found her sex. A finger entered her.

"Oh!" she exclaimed quietly. She stared into his eyes afraid what this man might do to her.

On the other side of the pool, Charley moved as far away from Carlos as he could. Barry and Mary stayed together watching Carlos warily. Their bodies bobbed in the water bumping into and rubbing against each other. He was behind her. His prick poked her ass a couple of times. She brushed it away without a thought like waving away a gnat. She did not recognizing what it was.

Barry took her action as purposeful and as granting permission for more contact. He boldly snuck both hands under the water and cupped her breasts. He held them gently and marvel at them. Mary knew her lover was doing the same to his girl and allowed it.

"Funny," she thought, "I'm not jealous that Carlos is flirting with and touching another woman. And here I am letting this boy fondle me. National Nude Day is having a magical "go with the flow" effect on me".

Barry said, "These are so different so much softer than . . .

Mary laughed and interrupted him, "Than my daughter's breasts?"

"Well, yes. I love your titties, I mean your breasts. Soft yet heavy. Wonderful."

He pressed his cock into her bottom. She finally recognized it and grabbed it. Then she asked, "Are you fucking my daughter?"

"Em . . . Yes," he replied unsure if telling the truth was the right move but unable to lie.

"Good," she said. "I didn't want to be the first Ludlow woman to do this. She grasped his slender cock and brought it to her Holy of Holies. She wedged the tip in between her thick outer lips.

He felt the warmth of her pussy, but still he hesitated his mind shouted, "This is Amy's mom for crying out loud"!

She whispered, "It's okay. Push it in me."

With a giant thrust, he drove his dick home. Mary smiled. Barry thought it was because they were screwing. The real reason was the thoughts going through Mary's mind.

"So Amy is having this cock. This short, skinny dick. This reminds me of when she was little. She had training wheels on her bike. She got a training bra for her developing breasts. It makes sense that her young lover would have a 'training dick' ".

She moved her hips in rhythm with Barry's short, quick thrusts as she watch the interaction between her daughter and her lover. She could tell Carlos was caressing her breasts and pussy from the look of rapture, wonderment, and awe on her daughter's face.

Barry began making strange noises, "Ugh. Oh. Eee." He came and shot his load. Mary milked his cock with her vagina muscles. She was glad at least on of them had enjoyed it.

Amy was afraid she had teased this man, a real man, too much. Carlos squeezed her nipples and finger fucked her. He saw her distress. "Do not be afraid little one. I will not hurt you. We are just becoming good friends. Friends that appreciate each other's attributes."

She spasmed and her pussy clenched around his digits. She had come quickly. Partly because of the excitement brought on by having sex in full view of other people, but mostly she climaxed because he was so handsome, so sophisticated and so refined. His charm brought her over the edge.

He withdrew the fingers from her vagina and said, "As promised, I have returned the favor you gave me." He kissed her cheek and bounded away searching for his next Popsicle.

They game went on like that. Everyone got a chance to be "it" and everyone was "frozen" and "unfrozen". Amy and Charley didn't remember the game having this much elicit contact. All the guys were hard and in playing the game the women touched every cock. The women all have their boobs squeezed, their asses grabbed and their pussies fingered. Of course, all this groping was done accidentally.

Amy and Mary did learn first hand that Charley and Carlos had bigger cocks than Barry. They would also agree that brushing up against the guys was fun.

Charley and the other men explored the bodies of the women in his family. Amy was definitely firmer and tighter, but the mother was in good shape too. Her ample softness had a strong appeal. She also had a nice laugh and was a good sport putting up with all the shenanigans.

Everyone had a ball. They were excited by the touching and being touched. Exhausted, they flopped on lounge chairs. They drank beer and had a cook-out to restore their strength. Everyone agreed that they must celebrate National Nude Day together next year.

Carlos carried Mary into the house and into her bedroom. The kids had no doubt that he would plow her hard.

Amy and Barry began making out by the pool. Charley got up to give them some privacy. His sister called out to him, "Wait. Come here."

She made room on her lounge and indicated that he should sit beside her. She hugged him pressing her nice boobs into his chest. She said,

"This was a great day. I forgot how much fun it is to spend time with my brother. I'm sorry I've been a pain in the ass bitch to you for so long."

She kissed his cheek and said, "Thanks. That's for saving our butts. Mom was seconds away from catching Barry and me having sex. God! If that had happened instead of having this great family time together, she'd have dis-owned me."

"You're welcome. Today was fun. Just like when we were little. Ah, I"m sorry about . . . you know, about grabbing your boob and sniffing you."

"No apology necessary. I can be a real bitch sometimes. I deserved my comeuppance" She placed her hand on his hard dick and said, "Barry is going to fuck me. You can stay and watch

^^^

Awe coming on! It's a fun story. My editor A_koozie and I put some effort into making this an enjoyable read. Please vote. Remember for this contest you always round your vote up to the next highest number. Thanks r

12