Blame it on Pattaya

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Women are strange. They all follow certain patterns. One of Marge's was that whenever she wanted to do something she knew wasn't right, she'd find a way to blame me so she could justify it to herself. But then I guess I was strange too. I was the one who set her up for this and I was willing to take the blame as long as I could watch her get fucked.

Marge did cool it, and we finished having a drink with our new friends, settled up our bar bill and went to bed early that night without talking about it. She suspected I knew what she was up to and she didn't want me to know that she knew it. Our mutual dishonesty with each other made me think of a line from an old English poem that said, 'Oh what tangled webs we weave when first we practice to deceive.'

********************

The next morning I decided to take a new tack with Marge and tell her the truth and let the chips fall where they may. I thought it was time we got honest with each other. I brought her a coffee and we lay there in bed as I told her why I'd really brought her to Pattaya. Marge listened in silence until I'd finished then she began to question me.

"So you're saying you find me dull and you would like our sex life to be more exciting, that you'd like it if I were kinkier?"

"Well you're not exactly dull honey, but it could be better."

"And you really wouldn't mind it if I slept with other people? Let me get this right, you'd like to watch me do it, and you wouldn't get jealous, or think any less of me?"

"Yeah, I hope you won't think I'm too weird honey. I'm not saying I wouldn't get jealous, but I'd still love to watch. I've been a voyeur for a long time and I'm only just coming to terms with it."

"And it would be okay with you if it was Hans, or even Frieda or Anika?"

"Yes Marge, I know it sounds kind of strange but I'd really like it."

"Judging by the bulge in his pants it's obvious Hans has a huge cock. You do know that if I did it things would never be the same? That more than likely I'd want to do it again?"

"Yes sweetheart but even though I know all that I'd still get off on it."

"Well you'd better be careful what you wish for because I have a little confession of my own. Do you promise you won't be mad at me if I tell you?"

My pulse raced, I was so excited to hear what she had to say that I almost stopped breathing. Marge paused, unsure of how to begin. I swear I could hear my own heart beating. I was glad the bedclothes were concealing my erection.

"I could never be mad at you baby, I love you too much for that. What is it you've done?"

"It's not so much what I've done honey; it's kind of more what I'd like to do."

"And what's that baby?" I choked. My mouth felt dry, my voice was raspy.

"Well, remember yesterday when I told you Hans and I were just having fun and you said he was coming on to me?"

"Yeah, what about it?"

"Well you were right, he was coming on to me, and I'm sorry, but I didn't want him to stop. Oh god, I can't believe that I'm telling you all this!"

"It's okay Marge. Jesus, go on! What was he doing?"

"While we were at the gardens Frieda and Anika wandered off. You were so out of it from the Schnapps and the heat that Hans and I parked you on a bench for you to rest. Then he took advantage of it and pulled me behind some bushes. He kissed me then he put his tongue in my mouth and took my hand and put it inside his pants. Oh Fred, I'm sorry but he got me so turned on!"

I gulped, waiting for her to go on. By now, I was pumping my cock. My precum was flowing freely, soaking my hand and the bed sheets. I was ready to come at any moment. Marge noticed what I was doing and replaced my hand with hers. She gripped me in her tiny hand and began to slowly jack me off. I wondered if she was thinking about him.

"Do you want me to give you a blow job honey?" she asked. She had never done that before.

"Does the Pope go to Sunday mass?" I croaked rhetorically. "Oh fuck yeah...but finish your story first!"

"Well like I was saying, he took my hand and put it down his pants. His thing was all gooey and so big I could barely get my hand around it, and I could feel it throbbing! Then he said he had a really big load for me and asked if I'd like to suck him off. I couldn't believe how dirty he was talking to me!"

"Did you do it?" I groaned.

"Are you sure you're okay honey?" she asked me with a genuine look of concern in her eyes. "Your heart is beating awfully fast!"

"I'm fine! Come on, for Pete's sake tell me! Did you do it?"

"Please don't get mad! I got down on my knees, held onto that perfect ass of his and started doing it, but then we heard his wife and Anika coming so I stopped." Marge's hand began to move faster. "Fred, you feel like you're going to come. I think maybe I'd better finish you off now, okay?"

Marge slipped down under the covers and took me in her mouth then started to suck me off like an old pro. Trust her to twist things around to make it sound like she was doing it just for me.

By the sound of her moans, I knew she was imagining she was finishing Hans off. But hey, if she wanted to suck on my cock while thinking about his, that was okay with me! The load I had churning away in my balls after listening to her lurid confession was probably as big as Hans's anyway. Marge made little mewling sounds as her tongue swirled around the head of my cock, and then suddenly she sucked my full length down her throat.

I have never been a religious person, but at that moment, I had an epiphany. My mind was filled with a vision of her kneeling in the grass with her painted lips stretched around Hans's big throbbing baby maker. I wondered if she was having the same vision.

I cried out from something between pain and ecstasy.

"Holy fuck Marge!! Oh god, Oh god, I'm fuckingg cumminnng!!!!"

Unable to hold back any longer, I let fly. I held the back of her head as my cock erupted and a mega load of boiling hot cum shot up through my urethra and filled her cheeks till they bulged out with my thick creamy spooge.

Marge greedily gulped it down, using her fingertips to scoop up a big glob of jism that had seeped out the side of her mouth and then swallowed that too. When she'd finished she crawled up and lay there smiling, snuggling up to me with her head on my chest and my leg wedged between hers. If she were a cat, she would have been purring. She had come as intensely as I had, if not more.

********************

Although our lust had been temporarily sated, we still had a few things to sort out. We had a boat ride to go on and we had to plan for any eventuality. Ever the practical one, Marge brought it up first. I have to give her credit. As we were getting ready to go boating, she came right to the point.

"Honey, what should I do if Hans tries to fuck me today?"

"What would you like to do Marge? Do you want him to fuck you?"

Marge lowered her eyes, embarrassed at her confession. It was hard for her to acknowledge her feelings.

"You already know the answer to that question Fred," she said quietly.

"Maybe, but I want to hear you say it out loud baby. Tell me what it is you want."

"Okay, I want him to do it," she whispered softly.

"Want him to do what sweetheart?"

"Damn you!" she wailed. "Fuck me! I want him to fuck me! I want him to fill me with his cum!!! There!!! I've said it!!! Now are you happy? Oh Fred..."

Marge started to thrash around on the bed. She was so excited it was scary. Hearing her using the word fuck like a common two-bit whore had my cock already starting to come back to life.

"Oh God Fred, his cock was so big, and I've been so fucking horny since yesterday!!!"

"Good girl Marge... Let it all out honey... I want to know everything about you. When you're excited, it really turns me on! Let me know what a cheap little slut you are...how easy you are!"

"Damn you, you asked for this! I only hope you're ready for it!"

Marge's eyes glazed over. It looked like she was going to come again. I saw she had her finger on her clit and was rubbing it frantically as she talked to me. The inside of her legs was soaking wet. The room reeked of her sex.

"I loved feeling his cock throbbing in my mouth!" she panted. "I loved everything about it, the taste, the smell, but most of all I loved how big it was!!! And his big hairy balls were so swollen, honey! Oh god, they were so swollen and filled with cum!!! He told me he had a huge load to fill up my married pussy with!!!!!"

Her fingers became a blur as she worked her clit. Her cunt was puffier and redder than I'd ever seen it before, and I could tell she was very close.

"I'm so horny from thinking he might try to fuck me today, and that you actually want him to do it!!!!"

"You like that don't you baby!" I teased. "You fucking size queen, you like the idea of me watching that big cock slipping up into you...stretching you... spurting way up inside your belly while I watch!"

That did it for Marge. She threw back her head, arched her back, and let out a moan that seemed to go on forever and then she screamed.

"Yes!!! Holy Mary mother of god yesss!!! Oh god I'm cumming!!! Sweet Jesus I'm cumming!!!!"

Marge went on for so long that I was worried she might be having a heart attack, which would be pretty hard to explain to the kids back home.

To be continued...

12