All Comments on 'Blame It On The Dance Ch. 02'

by thepeckker

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It would be so hot if the mum got the bump on her pussy instead.

I can't wait for Aunt Jane to get back into the game and the sister to come home. Please keep writing more and longer stories if possible. Thank you.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A very loving story

Hot and erotic along with sweet love between him and his mom.

A well done and smooth reading story.

Thanks for the enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Her legs were splayed apart at odd angles and that caused her French knickers to pull tightly across her pelvic area outlining a very prominent pussy. The effect on my cock was immediate, no time to think distracting thoughts, no time to consider that th

Yeah, that'll do it. The sight of his own mother's mommy-hole, that wonderful magical hole between his mother's legs he came out of, will give plenty of boys an instant hard on, as it does to Tony in this excellent story. Tony had bad luck with his aunt, but it's going to made up for 100 times over with his mother. His body's automatic reaction to seeing his mother's cunt for the first time shows that that's the one cunt for him. Like with lots and lots of sons, for Tony there's a connection between his mother's cunt and his cock that cannot be denied. Seeing his mother's warm wet twat overwhelms his young mind and sets him tingling from head to toe. It makes his cock harder than it's ever been before, throbbing and practically bursting, it stirs his young balls so much that he's about to shoot a huge geyser of creamy semen up in the air. But his loving, understanding, and sex-savvy mom knows full well where her boy's semen belongs. Tony's mother opens up her mommy-twat for her son, and Tony sticks his big hard cock up the cunt of all his dreams. He fucks his mother, he fucks the living shit out of her. Mom cums like crazy with the best fuck of her life, and her boy finally unloads his balls and gives her the best gift a son can ever give his beloved mother and the most appreciated gift a mother can ever receive from her darling baby boy--a twatful of his rich potent sperm.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
this kid is an opportunist

and a bit of a slut

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More, please.

Knock her up!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 months ago

This is what mutually consensual incest looks like. It is a love between two emotionally, pyschologically and sexually mature individuals. There is no guilt, shame, self-doubt, self-loathing nor self-recrimination. There is only the realization that a person can love more than one person at a time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthepeckker@thepeckker
Thank you to those who read and enjoy my stories, and to those who provide me with insights into their own fantasy. I do not judge.... your deepest, darkest secret is safe with me... There is not enough respect in the world today.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES