Blame It On The Dance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knock then slowly enter and notice mum laying face down on my bed. She looks back over her shoulder and says, "I tried to do it myself but I can't reach far enough behind me. This is really embarrassing but do you think you could do the massage for me?"

That was something I never expected, "Umm, yeah... ok, yeah sure," I stumble.

I then carefully hop onto the end of the bed and straddle mums legs, "Is this ok for you?" I ask, "or am I too heavy?"

"No that's fine Tony, I can't feel your weight on me at all."

I then slowly lift up the modesty skirt but mum says, "Get rid of that altogether. It's just held together with Velcro on the side." I find the fasteners and tear them off before lifting myself up and pulling the skirt out from underneath mum.

As I settle back down again I am left gazing at mums heart shaped butt, which is accentuated by each bulbous cheek. Ok, I think to myself, if I'm going to do this I am going to do it properly. With that, I take a large gulp and grab mums right cheek with some pressure.

"Yeow!" mum screams, "for fucks sake go easy will ya!"

I sat there dumbfounded. I had never heard mum swear once in my life and now she had just used the 'F word'. She turns to look at me and says, "I'm sorry honey, but you me hurt so much that it just came out. Come on give it another try, but take it easy this time ok?"

I was just about to grab mums right cheek again when I noticed the edge of a bruise just below the seam of her leotard. "It looks like you have bruised yourself quite badly mum," I say.

"How bad?" mum asks with concern.

"I can't see it properly because it's hidden under your leotard."

"Well just move it and have a look," mum says. "Do I need to go to the Doctor?"

I slip a finger underneath the edge and slowly slide the elastic seam to the left until it falls into her crack of her arse and leaves the right cheek totally exposed.

The bruise was huge but looked as if it was already starting to fade. I would estimate a diameter of about 15cm [6"] and it was pretty much centrally located.

I told mum what I saw and added, "I don't think you'll need to go to a doctor but you will have to be careful though."

"Well, let's try the massage again," she said, "but go lightly okay?"

I carefully placed both hands on mums right butt cheek, which felt really really strange because... well, because she is my mum! However my reservations were soon gone when I realised just how firm her butt muscle was. Mum certainly wasn't one of those women who's tush had so much movement you could get seasick just watching her walk. No this butt was really tight.

Using just my fingertips I gently started a kneading motion starting from the top of her leg and moving upwards. When I got to her waist I would then reverse the motion and move back down again. I continued until eventually I could feel mum relax and the tension go from her. I changed technique and just used my thumbs in a sweeping motion and started to apply a bit more pressure.

"Mmm... that feels good Tony," mum said.

"It would be a lot easier if I had some oil, you better put it on your shopping list."

"Your dad and I used baby oil to massage into our feet after a full days dancing practice. Would that do?"

"Sure, I guess so. Do you have some?" I ask.

"It's in your bathroom, in the cabinet."

I get up and head off to the bathroom and, sure enough, I locate a large bottle of Johnson Baby Oil. When I get back I notice that mum has moved which makes it difficult for me to straddle both her legs. This time I just place my left knee between her legs and straddle only her right leg.

"Are you okay like this mum?" I ask.

"Sure," she responds, "nice and comfy."

I pour some of the oil into the palm of my left hand but, never having used it before, I didn't realise just how thin it was. Before long I have half of my hand full. I try and put some back in the bottle but it just runs down the side the drips onto mum's leg.

"What ARE you doing?" mum says as I put the bottle down.

"I've got too much and can't pour it back."

"Well just use it all and spread it around a bit more."

So with that, I slowly turn my palms over and dribble it down onto the cheek of mum's tush. Unfortunately it must have been a bit cold because mum immediately jumps and, with her butt having the bulbous shape to it, the oil runs down onto her back, her leg, into the crack of her arse and onto the bed.

So this time I gently maneuver my fingers and palms around but, when I look into the widening gap between mum's legs, I again notice her large pouch. I had caught a glimpse of it last night but now, here it was again, and this time the seam of her leotard was only just containing it. The effect on me is instant. I must love large pussies because immediately my cock hardens and tries to escape under the edge of my shorts.

I can hear mum softly moan each time I use one long stroke from the back of her knee up onto her butt and onto her lower back. I apply a bit more pressure but this causes my hands to move more to the left and down into the crack of mums arse. The first time this happened a felt mum jump a bit but she did not protest and her moan got louder.

I must be sooo dim witted because it was not until then that I realised mum was not wearing any underwear. I could see her arse crack so she can't have been. I decide to chance it again and this time I place both hands around her leg and slowly slide upwards. As I near her pussy I let the fingers on my left hand drop down and slide under the seam of her leotard. This forces her leotard further to the left and exposes her to me. There is so much oil it is like a swimming pool. I run my fingers completely along her arse putting a little extra pressure on her sphincter on the way through.

"Are you ok mum?" I ask, but she does not respond.

If mum is not going to object then I decide to push a bit further. I blatantly push the leotard off her arse and expose both cheeks. I massage up and down her arse crack in a sliding motion then push out onto each cheek.

I am so horny by now that I lift myself up and push the elastic down over my cock until pops out and hits me in the stomach. Taking some of the oil off mums back I stroke this onto my cock until it's covered with oil. It's just such a fantastic feeling.

"Please don't stop Tony," I hear mum plead.

I place my hands either side of her head and bend down over her and whisper in her ear, "What was that mum?"

She turns her head to one side and says softly, "Please don't stop."

I look down and place my hard cock between her cheeks and slowly slide it back and forth along her arse crack.

"Ohhh awww," she moans with each motion.

I lean down again and whisper, "Do you like that mum?"

"Oh, yes," she says, "I've never had anyone do that before. It feels really nice Tony."

I continue to run my cock up and down for about another five minutes when suddenly mum urges me to get off. My heart sinks. Here we go again, it's deja vu with Aunt Jane.

I get up and stand beside the bed looking down at mum, my cock pointing straight out like an arrow on a weather vane. Mum turns over and looks up into my eyes then back down to my cock. I then see her reach down to the crutch of her leotard and with a quick jerk she pulls the seam apart, yes, Velcro again.

There before me is mums exposed pussy. I can't believe it. She is completely shaven. Of course, when I think about it, she would have to be to wear some of the dancing costumes, but its her pussy lips that get all of my attention. They are so huge and fat and... well, beautiful.

I look at mum, she is looking back at me with those black eyes, but I cannot read the expression on her face. I get down on my knees beside the bed and between mums legs. I can see there is more than oil around mums labia and know she must be as turned on as I am. As I stare into mums eyes again I lower my mouth onto her pussy and immediately run my tongue along its entire length.

"Ohhhhhh," mum says as she collapses back onto the bed.

I then start to explore every single crevasse. Mum tastes fantastic. She has that sweet musty smell to her sticky vaginal fluid. I have been blessed with a very strong tongue so I roll it up and fuck mum like a mini cock. She liked that. I then insert two fingers into her vagina and start to caress her 'G'spot while simultaneously flicking and nibbling at her clitoris with my tongue.

Mum starts to jump and buck, as her moaning gets louder. I know she is not far from climaxing and increase my pace and pressure. She then grabs the back of my head and forces it harder into her pussy while at the same time her moaning changes to a whimpering noise.

"Tony...please!" was all she said.

I stopped what I was doing and looked toward her. I could see her face screwed up and sweat covering her forehead. Still kneeling on the floor, my eyes never left hers as I lifted each of her legs onto my shoulders, then moved forward so that my cock is lightly pressing the entrance of her pussy. I slowly start to rock forward and back, my cock gently knocking, waiting for permission to come in. We continue to look at each other when suddenly mums labia parted and I enter her most inner self. As I slide fully into mum's sheath we both moan in unison from the pleasure. Mums eyes roll in their sockets as she collapses back while I look to the heavens with my mouth open, each of us lost to our own pleasure.

There is no other feeling like that felt through your cock when entering a woman, nothing that it can be compared to or can even describe it. I am buried completely inside my mother yet it felt so perfect. I could feel her vaginal walls holding me inside of her and the heat she generated was like my cock was on fire.

We strike our rhythm very quickly and slowly increase the tempo of our lovemaking. When I look down and watch my cock enter mums beautiful pussy it intensifies my lust. With each thrust she lifts her arse to meet me until I am entirely within her, then my cock exits glistening with her juices and leaving a circle of white foam at her entrance.

Simultaneously watching and feeling the pleasure sends me over the top. I can feel myself building within to the orgasm that will follow. There is no stopping now as pound harder into mum, trying to put more of my cock inside of her than is physically available. As I increase the tempo I say, "I'm... gonna... cccum,"

"Ohhh yes... don't stop!" she says, and starts to buck wildly while letting out a quiet, "ugh-oh," as she meets my every thrust.

I push hard and lock myself fully into mum as my first string of cum explodes deep within her. For what seems like several minutes I repeat the process until I have deposited every jet of cum within her and I am left dazed and breathless.

I look down and mum still has her eyes closed but with a lovely smile on her lips. I can see that she is in a state of bliss that only adds to the feeling of love I have for her at that moment, even with a leotard half on-half off.

"Aaww," mum says when my limp dick falls out of her. She opens her eyes and smiles broadly "That was wonderful Tony, thank you."

I lay down beside her on one elbow, brushing the hair from her forehead, then lean across and gently kiss her as I run my tongue around the edge of her lips, "No, thank YOU," I say.

"Are you ok with what just happened Tony?" mum asked, concerned.

"I am very, very happy," I respond. "I just made love to a beautiful woman and it was magical, why wouldn't I be happy."

"Thank goodness for that," she said. "I guess because what we did is illegal. Mothers are not supposed to love their sons that way."

"We are two consenting adults mum, I don't regret anything."

"That's good," mum said as she snuggles into me. "When you suggested that you could replace your dad until he was well again, did you mean you would replace him in every way?"

I do not respond, but lower my mouth to hers, and my cock starts to harden once again.

12