All Comments on 'Blanks and Missiles Ch. 02'

by 8teenholes

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Right

anonymous is correct. I guess this is fiction, though it would have been good to see the right guy keep his wife. It comes over as a tribute to sad ass cheats everywhere... male and female both.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
A hot and kinky storyline

This well written story was very good and I thought Kate really belonged with Ander. She was too much of a woman for a little wimp like Paul.

Thanks for the read

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Well, this will get the full attention of the trolls

Trolls complain about cuckold stories, they complain about creampie eating, they complain about hot wives, and on and on and on. Now they are complaining because cuckold wife did not stay with him. What a bunch of loosers trolls are. Anyway good story. And yes the stud can have the clipping undone. In the meantime, now that his brothers wife has opened up on sex, maybe some bi female action might be a hot thing. Think about it. It would be a hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ending was rushed...

And you should have gone into more detail about the bad things that paul did to ander when they were young. just thrown in at the end, it still seems like anders is the bad guy for most of it. also their origin story seems similar to the movie "twins".

I really don't get why the small dicked husband had to be a generally good and loving man. i get that sex is great, but for a woman to be so obsessed with it that she betrays the man she loves over and over for it, even to the point of going on birth control so she could keep cheating on him, just makes her seem like an a-moral whore who never loved her man at all.

it could have been so easy to make the husband abusive or controlling, or just generally an asshole, but his only real crimes were being unattractive and poorly hung. seems like he didn't deserve what he got, but maybe that's the point.

8teenholes8teenholesover 10 years agoAuthor
thanks guys

I really appreciate the feedback, good, bad, and trolls. I will respond to a few of the statements:

I didn't write Ander as a 'bad guy' and I was hoping it wouldn't come off that way, he is just superior to his brother in just about every way. He's actually trying to do his brother a favor, so what if he has an ulterior motive. He certainly didn't force Kate into falling in love with him, she was capable of stopping the progression at any point.

Yes, I was going for a "Twins" aspect to the relationship with the brothers. The sexual tension in that movie always made me curious, you could tell they really wanted to fuck each others women. I love that movie.

Its not that Paul was a bad guy, he was just boring. He didn't really do anything wrong, Kate just wanted some excitement in her life. Ander could provide that both sexually and romantically, he's supposed to be unpredictable. Paul certainly didn't 'deserve' to lose his wife, he just did.

The ending was a little rushed, I was anxious to wrap the story up, I didn't want it to get too monotonous and boring, which I think happens when the same two characters continue to fuck and fuck. I didn't want Kate to be a whore, but if I decide to do further installments, she may just end up going that way, hopefully with some twists. It just doesn't interest me at the moment.

I did get a great email from a reader with a 'windstream.net' email domain, I tried to respond, but it did not go through, please PM me again, I'd really like to continue the conversation.

Thanks for reading.

2armoured2armouredalmost 4 years ago
Good story line....

Good story line but the ending was a bit lame. If it had ended with Paul pumping his wife and Anders full of bullets it would have finished with a believable bang.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user8teenholes@8teenholes
Straight male, married, kids (all mine) Pretty low key life, but very content. I really enjoy your feedback if you're willing, even some of the trolls, they can be sort of funny. Don't forget, I am an amateur and unpaid. This is just for fun, I don't take it too seriously, and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES