Blasphemia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An hour later, the dean personally led them up an old staircase to the top floor of a dorm building on the west edge of the campus. The building was all brick, and smelled rich and old inside.

"There is only one other student on this floor, Mistress," he said to her as they reached the landing. "She should not trouble you much."

"What's her name?" Nico asked as he trailed behind Filia and her new thrall.

"Lily Ulfven," the dean answered. They passed the first door in the hallway on their left. It had been painted black, the job done sloppily and hastily, the paint drying in globs that lent the door an uneven, tar-like texture. Filia made a note of it as they passed.

"This is the most expensive room on campus," the dean said as he passed both of them keys to the door on the right side of the hallway, about halfway between the landing and the dead end of the hallway. "It currently stands vacant, Mistress, so it only stands to reason that you have it."

Filia beamed at him. "That's oh so generous of you, Paul," she said, running her hands down his back. He shuddered and let out a low moan at just her touch.

Nico unlocked the door and pushed it open, stepping into the room. It was the square footage of a small apartment, with a full kitchen, living room, and doors across the room leading to two different bedrooms placed next to one another. The furniture was spartan, fitting for a dorm room, but Nico was already getting ideas about how to best decorate the space. He put his hands on his hips and turned in a circle. "I think this'll work nice," he said to Filia. "What do you think?"

"It's perfect," Filia said. She turned and groped the dean, yanking him down by his tie so that his face was an inch from hers. "You're such a good man, Paul. I owe you." She kissed him on the lips, slowly and sensually, and Nico rolled his eyes as the human returned the gesture.

Filia slipped him some tongue, imparting a bit of her power into him, her hand gripping his thigh where the rune burned bright underneath his slacks. "Now, tonight, when you get home, I want you to fuck your wife, Paul. Don't make love to her, fuck her. Remind her that she's a beautiful female creature and deserves all the pleasure in the world."

"But what about you, Mistress?" Paul's voice was almost a whine.

"I'll be here for you tomorrow," she crooned, nuzzling his throat. "And you're going to tell me all about how you gave her what she wanted while I spread my legs for you again. Deal?"

Paul growled and pawed at her ass. "Yes, Mistress."

"Good boy. Now, be off with you." Filia gave him a gentle push, and the dean turned and left, closing the door behind him. "Oho, Nico," Filia said, spinning around and bouncing with glee. "This is going to be more fun than I ever could've imagined!"

"You sure we shouldn't try to contact Azagthoth in Hell?" Nico asked, dropping his glamour. A bit of worry was etched on his crimson features. "We're playing with power that we have no idea about the workings of."

Filia dropped her glamour as well, shaking her bat-like wings out and flapping once so she lofted into the air. "You worry too much, Nico. It's Infernal powers, the kind of thing we're born into! We'll pick it up as we go."

Nico still looked unconvinced. "I'm not sure..."

She dropped down and pressed herself into him, her palms slapping against his taut butt. "Just relax," she purred, grinding into him.

Nico sighed and leaned into her, his fingers curling and running through her hair. "So was it everything you were hoping for?" he asked.

"Fuck yes!" Filia said, looking up at him. "Don't tell me you didn't have fun with that uptight lady. You probably loosened her up in ways she hasn't been in decades."

The look on Nico's face said everything. "Well, you know..."

Filia laughed and rubbed his back. "And it's just the beginning, Nico. this whole campus is ours for the taking!" She had to resist the urge to burst out in a full-on cackle at the thought. "Who do you want to go after first? Sororities? The swim team?" Her eyes sparkled. "All the MILFy teachers?"

"One conquest at a time," Nico said. "No need to wear ourselves out and go too fast." Now the demon was grinning. "I want to savor this."

"Ditto," Filia said. There was a spark between them, a tension that hadn't existed in ages reigniting, kindled by just having experienced one new partner each.

Just as they were about to jump one another, there came a knock at the door. Both of them turned to look at it. A moment passed, then the knock came again. "Hello?" The voice was light and feminine. Not Nico's conquest from that day.

Nico and Filia looked at one another. "Your call," Filia said.

"Glamours." Both of them called upon their alternate guises before Nico crossed the room and answered the door.

The young woman outside had her hand raised to knock again, and blinked as if she hadn't expected someone to answer. She was lithe and pale as a vampire, her hair dyed matte black but with the faintest hints of blonde roots peeking through at the crown of her head. She wore thick glasses that windowed dark blue eyes. In stark contrast to the rest of the students they'd seen that day, she was dressed in a black crop-top and an ankle length black lace skirt that swept above her bare feet. Nico did a double take, and realized she had a piercing through her navel.

She looked him up and down. "I'm not dreaming, am I? You two are real?"

Filia padded up behind Nico and peeked out around him. "Why would we not be real?" she asked.

"Because you two are the first non-Bible people I've laid eyes on in years," the young woman said. "It's just... oh my God, holy shit, actual interesting people."

Nico and Filia looked at each other, both of them perplexed. "Are you Lily?" Nico asked, remembering what the dean had said.

She nodded. "Yep! Sorry, should've introduced myself. Just still in awe that there's other people like me around here now. How the hell did you two get in? Who do your parents know?"

"I'm sorry, Lily, but I'm really lost as to what you're talking about," Filia said.

Lily looked puzzled. "You're... both goth, right?"

The two Infernals looked at one another again. The clothes, Nico mouthed to Filia. It took FIlia a moment to remember about the human subculture. "Ah, right, yes!" she said. "Yes, yes we are. Sorry."

Relief crossed Lily's face. "Fucking Christ on a stick I could hug the both of you right now. It's such a pain in the ass to not have anybody to talk to." She peered around them. "Where's all of your stuff?"

"It's ah, on the way," Nico said hastily, trying to think of a cover story as quick as he could.

"Can we see your room?" Filia chimed in, saving Nico.

"Sure!" Lily chirped. "Come on."

She led the two Infernals down the hallway to her room, easing the paint-globbed door open. Nico and Filia both flinched as they were hit with a wave of chilly air upon stepping into Lily's room. Their feet sank into plush black carpet that pressed up nicely between their toes. It looked as though Lily had painted the rest of the room with a similar gusto as she had the door, the visible parts of the wall caked in black paint. Those areas, however, were few and far between, as much of the wall space was taken up by posters featuring HP Lovecraft, monster movies, and occult imagery that stirred the souls of the Infernals as they looked upon the arcane symbols and runes. Against the back wall of the room was Lily's bed, the black sheets and pillows in disarray, and next to it was a low bookshelf filled with tomes related to the subjects of the posters on the walls. FIlia spotted a copy of the Satanic Bible, along with a reprint of the original Dracula novel.

"Best I can do, given the circumstances," Lily said proudly, gesturing to the space around them. "What do you think?"

"I like it!" Filia said. "Though I'm curious as to how you got away with it."

"Well, my mother is friends with the admissions director here," Lily said. "So it was a no-brainer for me to get admitted here." She snorted, blowing her bangs up away from her face. "I'm sure my folks thought they were doing me a favor sending me here, like they'd finally found a way to make me believe in this bullshit." She smiled. "Not happening. Out there I'll wear the uniform and play along, but in here I still get to dress the way I want and believe what I want."

"And what do you believe?" Nico asked.

Lily reached up and drew the collar of her croptop down a few inches. Nico blinked as he saw the telltale lines of a pentagram tattooed in blood-red ink on her chest. And not just a simple pentagram, she'd gone all in, with runes in the margins and ringing the outer circles. "I believe that there are darker powers that are much greater than we could ever imagine, and that they're the things that hold the answers we seek."

Filia beamed at the human girl. "A woman after my own heart," she said.

"Right?" Lily said. She made an excited gesture with her hands. "Hell, it's good to finally meet people like you two. You know, I was so worried when I saw you walk past with the dean that you were going to be stuck up cunts who were going to intrude on my life and make it crappy."

"Well," Filia said, waggling her eyebrows at Nico. "We can certainly make it more... stimulating." Nico coughed and looked at the wall, staring intently into the eyes of a portrait of Edgar Allen Poe. The succubus knew that he wanted to brand the shit out of the young woman and make her the foundation of his harem - that much was evident from the way he was trying to hide his arousal from her.

"Thank God," Lily said, oblivious to Nico's rising carnal hunger. She snapped her fingers. "I just remembered something." She moved over to her closet and bent over in front of it, rummaging around. Filia tapped Nico's shoulder and pointed at the young woman's perky rear, the lacy fabric of her skirt curving over it in a way that framed it nicely, and the faintest raised panty line. Nico blew a breath out through his nose, a low growl sounding in his throat. He was already hungry again.

"Aha!" Lily straightened up, turning around to face them. In her hands she held a pendant on a silver chain. It was an inverted cross made of sterling silver, set with a ruby where the spars crossed. Around the cross was a pentagram, the whole symbol wrapped in thorns. "One of my friends gave this to me before I left home. I never had the chance to show it to anybody else before."

As Nico and FIlia looked at the pendant, both of them began to feel uncomfortable. It started as an itch deep in their bellies, then spread like wildfire through their bodies in moments. Both of them began to shake, and the pendant began to glow. Lily's eyes grew wide. "What's-"

A blinding light erupted from the pendant, making Nico and FIlia throw their hands up and cry out in pain and surprise. Filia felt as though she was being sandblasted, and staggered backwards as force slammed into her.

Then all at once, the light winked out, and FIlia lowered her hands. She took a few deep, shuddering breaths, staring intently at the pendant. "What the fuck was that?" she asked.

Lily stared at her, mouth agape. It took a moment for Filia to realize that her skin was red instead of human peach, her wings extended wide. She looked down at her naked body, the swell of her breasts and her full, crimson nipples. Her glamour was gone. She looked next to her, and Nico was in a similar predicament. He was back to his normal self, rocky red skin and all.

He was also very naked, and very aroused.

Filia looked back at Lily, and locked eyes with the human woman. "I can explain," she said.

Across the campus, in another dorm room, another being looked up from the book she was reading. Something had happened, but she hadn't been sure what. She'd felt the ripple, but it was like being across a body of water when someone did a cannonball into the other end. It had happened within the confines of Saint Bethany's, that was for certain.

She closed her book and rose, walking over to her bunk. Her roommate was still gone at class, so it was safe to double check. In the steamer trunk at the foot of her bed was a black satin bag that she withdrew.

The Nephilim emptied the contents of the bag onto her bed - a Bible, a vial of holy water, a nine millimeter pistol loaded with silver bullets made from a melted down cross, and two blessed dirks. She had what she needed. There was no telling for sure whether or not the feeling had been real.

But if it had been, she needed to be ready.

12