Blasphemia Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FIlia filed that idea away for later. "Who should we start with?"

"Eeeeeh... howsabout Martha?" Lily pointed to a brown-haired girl on the outside of the group who was wearing thick glasses. As they walked, a handsome young man stood up from a nearby picnic bench and joined the group, throwing a loose arm around Martha's shoulders. "Her boyfriend's handsome enough. I don't hate her as much as the others." She shrugged one shoulder. "If you want to start small, start with her."

Filia nodded. "Alright! Let's see what we can make happen."

The two of them slipped out from under the cover of the tree and walked behind the group of preps. A few more guys joined them as they walked, like smaller fish joining a school swimming blindly forward. They were actually handsome specimens, Filia noted, young men in the prime of their lives. And they were limiting themselves to just one partner? And making that choice before they'd even experienced the world at large? How stupid could they be?

Martha and her companion broke off from the rest of the group with a brief farewell, the two of them going off on their own. Filia and Lily followed, always hanging back a little to make sure they didn't lose the pair while not drawing attention to themselves.

Nico fell into step beside them without a word. Filia nodded to him, as he seemed deep in thought. He'd talk when he was ready. It took Lily a couple moments to realize he was there, and she actually jumped a little. "Ack!"

"Hey there," Nico said, totally casual.

"Brimstone for your thoughts?" Filia asked.

"I took a walk around the campus," Nico said. "Got the lay of the land. There's a few buildings we can't go into. Too lit up with Divine energies."

"Probably all the chapels," Lily said. "There's a half dozen of them scattered around here, plus the church up on the quad. You guys can't go into them?"

"Nope," Filia said, popping her lips on the P. "Still, good to know where we can and can't go. ANything else interesting happen?"

"No," Nico said. A little too quickly for Filia. She was about to ask what was up when Martha and her boyfriend suddenly veered in a different direction from the one they'd been walking in. Both of them had put a spring in their step as they walked for a two-story building with a metal sculpture of a musical note on the outside.

"O-kay," Lily said, sounding intrigued. "Neither of them are music majors. What are they doing here?"

FIlia and Nico exchanged a look. She waggled her eyebrows and the demon cracked a smile. "That'd be almost too predictable," he said.

"You never know. Come on!"

The three of them trailed the couple into the music building, keeping their footsteps light on the linoleum tile. Martha and her boyfriend went deep into the building, walking down several hallways before stopping and looking around, making them duck back around the corner. Filia peeked around just in time to watch Martha's boyfriend produce a key and unlock one of the empty classrooms, and the pair disappeared inside.

"Oh, that's just scandalous," Lily whispered, creeping around the corner on tiptoe. "They're boning in there, aren't they?"

Filia stole up to the door and slowly stood up, peeking her eyes through the small window in the door to peer into the classroom. Her eyes widened at the sight before her.

Martha and her boyfriend were standing with a good foot of space between them in front of the blackboard. They were bent over slightly at the waist, their heads close together as they kissed. But it wasn't like any kind of kissing that Filia had ever borne witness to before. It was the most static, passionless kissing imaginable, barely any lip contact whatsoever, no motion, eyes closed. Yet both of the kissers were quivering as if they were in the throes of full body orgasms. Or perhaps it was simply the strain of keeping the awkward position they were in that allowed them to smooch while keeping a gap between them.

No words passed between the three voyeurs for a long time as they simply crowded the door and watched the sight before them. Then Filia said, "That is the saddest thing I've ever seen in my entire life."

"No kidding," Lily agreed.

"What are they even doing?" Nico asked, sounding genuinely perplexed.

"I think that's the whole 'leave room for Jesus' thing," Lily said. "It was super popular at the Catholic high schools I knew about."

Filia shook her head slowly. "Uh uh. No. Nein. Not letting this continue." She put her hand on the door handle and pushed it open.

Marth and her boyfriend reacted like startled cats. She actually jumped three feet in the air and scrambled backwards, almost tripping and falling over a desk. "We weren't doing anything I swear!" she squeaked, the words running together.

"Yeah, you definitely weren't," Lily said, leaning against the doorjamb with Nico lurking behind her. "What kind of lame excuse for a kiss was that?"

"You were watching?" Martha's boyfriend asked, sounding like he'd been caught with his hand in the cookie jar. "You followed us?"

"Yep!" Filia chirped, looking between the two beet-red lovers. "And boy howdy am I glad we fucking did, jumping Jesus Christ. Nobody should have to kiss the person they love like that. That was one of the weakest displays of affection I've ever seen."

"We're only doing what we're supposed to!" Martha said, getting defensive. "We were taught in high school to leave room for Jesus." She gestured to the space between her and her boyfriend. "A foot or two between us is appropriate." Filia cracked up laughing.

"You know, Heath, I'd expect prudishness from her," Lily said, nodding to Marth. "But come on man. You're a guy in your twenties, how the hell do you keep it in your pants?"

"Lily!" Martha yelped, her face somehow growing even redder.

Heath pushed off the blackboard and took a step closer to them. "It's because I made her a promise," he said, inclining his head towards Martha. She beamed at her boyfriend. "And I intend to keep it."

"Boooooring," Filia said, waggling her fingers. "Let me show you something, big boy."

She moved, almost quicker than human eyes could follow. Now that she knew she could mark humans with runes, it was almost as if a switch had been flipped in her mind on the how of the matter. It was a simple matter to move next to Heath and put her hand on his arm, giving him a quick squeeze and a rush of power. It was over in a moment. She felt his essense, that primal sexuality that lurked beneath the surface of every human in the palm of her hand. It quivered and pulsed, and she fed it a small amount of her own power. Stop resisting, she cooed to him, the words echoing not just in his ear but through his entire being. You want her? You should take her.

Heath staggered a little, his hand reached up to touch the side of his head. Just like the dean earlier, his breathing deepened as the barrier was knocked away, allowing him to experience that heady rush of knowing himself sexually for the first time in his life. "What did you do to him?" Martha yelped.

"Gave him a little gift," Filia said. "And you, by proxy. Nico?"

The demon simply walked over to Martha and put his hand on her shoulder, his fingers teasing inside the collar of her blouse. She went rigid as if she'd been stuck with a cattle prod, her pupils contracting until they were almost pinpricks among her blue irises. She let out a soft moan, her legs snapping together in reflex. "N-no..."

"Yes," Nico hummed in her ear, his voice like honey. "Do what you've always wanted to do with him."

The two humans locked eyes for a few moments, and Filia saw their old selves in their eyes for just a moment, that brief instant of indecision as fire flowed through their bodies and their repressed libidos broke free of their chains. It was a moment so delicious that she actually licked her lips.

Martha was the one to move first, closing the distance between herself and Heath and crushing herself to him, her body molding into the curvature of his as she pressed her lips to his in a full, non-pathetic kiss. The two of them staggered backwards, bumping into the blackboard as they tore at each other's clothes. The runes on Heath's arm and Martha's neck burned bright, and both Infernals felt strength flowing into them, as if they were vessels filling with water.

"Holy shit," Lily said, watching the two formerly chaste ones tear each other's clothes off. "Those things are powerful as hell."

Filia giggled at the phrasing as Heath's hands peeled Martha's skirt off, picked her up and set her on the desk in the room. His pants vanished moments later, kicked off into the corner of the room as his thick, throbbing cock pressed between his girlfriend's legs. "It's quite fascinating, isn't it?" she said, leaning on Lily's shoulder and rubbing her fingers together. A few orange sparks flitted out from where her fingers pressed together. "No matter how faithful, no matter how devout - a little poking, a little prodding, and even the most dearly devoted can be reduced to a more base creature."

Both Martha and Heath were still partially clothed, but neither of them seemed to care. FIlia could almost feel the heat of the impassioned gaze they shared as he drew aside her panties and slid the tip of his cock into her. The succubus shuddered as she felt a particular flavor of energy flow into her - that of virgins experiencing their first taste of sexual delight. Heath moaned and thrust the rest of the way in, and Martha's head lolled and she cried out as he filled her.

"Skipped the foreplay," Lily remarked, though she was clearly enjoying herself.

"Eh, they'll figure it out," Nico said, folding his arms and watching the two young lovers go at it. "We can tell them to do just about anything, if I'm remembering things right."

"Really?" Lily grinned. "Oh, the possibilities."

"Got anyone you want to see utterly debase themselves?" Filia prodded.

Lily nodded, mischief flashing in her eyes. "Many."

Martha and Heath were coupling frantically now, their bodies meeting and parting furiously. Both of them were covered in sweat, kissing deep as they approached their peaks. Nico and Filia felt it the moment it happened, and Heath settled himself inside Martha, biting her neck gently as he came inside her. Martha mewled and moaned into her lover's hair as his cum filled her and began to leak out of her slick cunny. With the humans' release, Nico and Filia felt another rush of power. They felt a little more alert, a little more strong. The two Infernals shared a glance, and Filia smiled wickedly.

"So, Lily," Filia said, gently caressing the raven haired girl's face. "Who's next?"

12