Blasphemia Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Angels spend so much of their eternities on their knees," Filia purred, patting the thrall next to her on the ass so that she got up and moved to join the sexual frenzy on the floor of the church. "Why should they not have a cock or three in them while they do?"

Lily watched for a time, letting the sights and sounds wash over her. She could feel the energy of the runes painted on the bodies of the orgy participants. Could it have been because she'd been spending so much time around the Infernals? Had she picked up the ability by some kind of osmosis? Or did it really matter? Did anything really matter when she could have the most forbidden of carnal delights at the drop of a hat courtesy of her Hellish allies?

Her mind began to race, her heart beating faster. She'd taken three men the previous day, and they had been good, fantastic even. But there was a part of her that yearned for something else, something more. Fucking the Angels earlier had actually made her scream in pleasure. But as she watched, and her body came alive, she realized there was two that she hadn't lain with yet that every fiber of her being demanded. Because they were the ones who had made all this happen - it was only fair of her to show her appreciation.

So she reached out with both hands, rubbing along Nico's thigh with her right and FIlia's with her left. The Infernals looked between them at the human who had been their willing ally and companion through the debauchery. "Something on your mind?" Filia asked.

"Yeah..." Lily leaned over and pressed her lips to FIlia's shoulder, trailing them up her hot skin to the hollow of her throat, then up to her plump, ruby mouth. The succubus made a surprised noise at the kiss, then leaned into it. Lily lingered there for only a moment before breaking away and leaning across the other way. Nico was ready, and sighed out through his nose as Lily kissed him next. When she broke away, her hands slid further towards the Infernal's groins. "Both of you. At once."

Nico and Filia shared a look. "Well, she did make this all possible," Filia said. "Plus, come on, Nico. You've been wanting a piece of her for oop!"

Lily tackled Filia, her eagerness getting the better of her. She pinned the succubus down on the marble slab, straddling FIlia's hips and hooking her legs into the crook of FIlia's knees. Lily's body fit neatly against Filia's, their breasts mashing together and making both women tremble. Filia purred like a cat and kissed Lily deeply, wrapping her arms around Lily's shoulders, digging her nails in just so. Lily ground against Filia, as if she wanted to become one with the succubus.

Nico watched his two favorite women grind against one another, his cock surging to life as Lily's shapely rear swayed back and forth in front of him like a metronome. "Are you sure?" he asked.

Lily looked back over her shoulder at him, eyes glinting with carnal ferocity. "What's wrong? A demon, getting cold feet? Don't tell me you don't find me attractive, Nico, because I know that's a fucking lie."

"Yeah, Nico," Filia said. Her thin tail slipped up between Lily's thighs, the width of it threading between Lily's soaked labia and rubbing up and down. "What's the holdup? She wants it bad, and we didn't even have to brand her." She kissed Lily warmly, her hands sliding up the lighter girl's sides. "Don't be a bitch."

Nico bristled. "Mind yourselves." He was fully erect now, and resisted the urge to stroke himself. Some instinct was cautioning him, a soft whisper at the back of his mind, saying be careful.

Lily threw back her head, exposing her neck. FIlia was on it like a vampire, teeth sinking in and making Lily gasp. Heat grew between them as the two buxom females ground themselves against one another. Lily clenched her thighs around FIlia's ropy tail. "What are you gonna do about it?" she teased Nico. "I'm willing, begging for you to ravish me like a cheap whore, and you're just sitting there. If you don't hurry up - ah! - Filia's gonna get me off first."

Nico grabbed hold of that cautionary instinct and punted it like a football to the back of his mind. He pounced upon the two, spreading Lily's legs wide open and letting his thick demon cock slip between her perky cheeks. "Feel that?" he growled in Lily's ear, pressing his weight down upon her. "That's how far in you my cock is going."

"Finally," Lily breathed, laughing a little as she leaned back into him.

"Filia, let her go," Nico commanded, his voice no-nonsense. "And I'll get to you later."

"Oho, please," the succubus countered, but released her grip on Lily. She made to roll over, but Nico grabbed her and pinned her to the marble beneath them. Filia scooted back so Lily's head was between her crimson thighs, her fingers tangling in Lily's raven hair.

"You've been such a naughty girl," Nico rumbled, teasing her tight, slick entrance with the flared head of his cock. "Helping us Infernals corrupt your classmates, your teachers, even a couple of the Lord's servants. What's the state of your soul, I wonder?"

"Probably irredeemable at this point," Filia hissed, tugging Lily's head up a little higher.

"I don't care," Lily whined, wriggling between the two Infernals. "If Hell feels this good, Heaven can eat me." Her words sounded the faintest bit pained, in the hurt me more type way.

"You're going to be demonkind's little slut forever," Nico said, pressing himself slowly into Lily. "Bet you'd like that, wouldn't you? Just being passed around from demon to demon forever?"

"Yes," Lily mewled.

Filia pushed Lily's head down between her legs, and the human's lips pursed to kiss her labia out of reflex. "And when they get bored of you, my sisters and I will take you from there," the succubus said. "You'd like that, wouldn't you, you little slut?"

Even through the mouthful of succubus muff, both Infernals could make out LIly's plaintive "Yes!"

The two Infernals locked eyes. "Well, Nico dear," Filia said. "Might as well destroy her like she wants to be."

Nico thrust with his hips, bottoming out inside Lily's hot, tight cunny with one motion. Lily made a mewling noise of pleasure that Nico had never heard anything like before, but he immediately wanted to hear her make it again. So he pulled back, and slammed himself back in again. She was hotter than he ever could've imagined, and slick enough that he met no resistance as he sheathed himself inside her over and over again. Her slick walls squeezing him just right, as if she'd been tailor-made for him.

Each heavy thrust pushed Lily's head between Filia's spread legs. The succubus crossed her ankles on Lily's shoulders, pulling her face deeper into her muff. Lily's tongue delved inside her folds, lapping the succubus's passion as if it were the sweetest honey. The wet length traced random patterns along the sensitive flesh, sparking off tiny flashes of pleasure that raced through Filia's body like firecrackers. Filia's toes curled and she threw back her head. "Fuck, yes, good, good, don't stop..."

As the three rutted, ebbing and flowing like a river as they were joined in pleasure, a curious feeling began to settle over them. The air chilled, the smells of sex and brimstone from the runes becoming sharper, more pungent. Power began to flow back away from the thrall runes back to the Infernals, coalescing around them and making the air crackle with power.

But the pleasure was so good and the heat too addictive. Nico leaned down over Lily, his torso pressed to her back as his hips slapped and slapped against her ass. Their sweat mingled as he fastened his teeth in the scruff of her neck, bottoming out in her with every thrust. "Fuck, Lily, fuck, fuck, fuck!"

Lily lifted her head from between Filia's legs, her hands linking with Nico's and hanging on for dear life. "Fuck me with that demon dick, Nico," she pleaded, the words running together. "And don't you dare stop..."

"Wouldn't dream of it," the demon panted, redoublign his efforts. His whole body felt hot, hotter than the Fires of Hell, and he wanted to capture this feeling and hang onto it forever. He felt like the Gates of Heaven would be nothing before him if he hung on and could weaponize this abject delight.

Then his balls clenched and his pleasure crested, and he let out a bestial howl of pleasure as he buried himself in Lily and let go. Demon seed spurted deep inside her human womb, filling it to the bursting point. The sensation drove Lily into a frenzy as she ravished Filia, and the succubus bit down on a knuckle as her own pleasure crested and broke.

As his cum flowed into Lily, Nico finally felt the chill settle upon him, like having a wet blanket tossed over his head. FIlia's eyes widened as she felt the same sensation. Before either Infernal could figure out what was going on, a feeling of nausea overcame them both and the world turned on its axis. Nico felt more than just his cum flowing into Lily - all his power as well, every ounce of strength he'd gained since coming to Saint Bethany's. He tried to grab hold of it, but it flowed through his hands like water, and the effort only made him feel more sick.

Filia writhed, moaning not in pleasure but in discomfort. "What's.... Happening...."

Just as quickly as it started, it was over. Nico blinked as his cock slipped free from Lily, then reached behind him as he realized his wings were gone. Filia grabbed her chest, letting out a panicked squeak as she realized her body was back to it's pre-thrall rune proportions. The worst part of it all was that they could no longer feel their thrall connections. They were alone in their own minds again.

Then a blinding light flared between them like a newborn sun, and Lily floated up into the air. Her head lolled, her eyes closed and her mouth forming words in a language more ancient than any Nico and FIlia knew. "What's going on?" Filia asked, scrambling off the altar onto the steps.

"I don't know!" Nico said over Lily's babbling.

Lily stopped speaking for a moment, then let out a howl of pain, sounding as though she were speaking with a hundred voices instead of one. A series of ugly cracks sounded out as wingbones erupted from her back, trailing blood and ichor. The light around her bent around them, covering one with feathers, the other with leathery membrane. Her body shifted, her breasts growing more heavy and her hips more round, a ropy tail sprouting from her tailbone.

Slowly, the Infernals watched her float down to the altar. The light vanished, and LIly flopped onto her face, her wings lying limp atop her. Nico and Filia stared at her for a long time, then turned to each other. "What the fuck..." Nico began.

From behind them, someone started clapping.

Both Infernals' heads whipped around. Every one of their thralls was passed out on the floor. Standing between the open doors of the cathedral, slowly clapping, was a tall, gaunt figure with featherless wings.

"Well done, the both of you," Azagthoth said, smiling innocently at them. "Well done indeed."