Blast from the Past

Story Info
An old flame rekindled and fantasy fulfilled.
2.4k words
3.73
23.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie's close friend Anthony was staying with us for the weekend. Katie and Anthony grew up a block from one another, and their families were close. A perusing of family photos shows the two families present for a litany of BBQs, birthdays, family vacations, and the like. It is safe to say they are the best of friends. I'd wager Anthony is closer to Katie than any of her girlfriends.

Anthony is a pharmaceutical rep and was doing some outside sales in our area Monday. Naturally, we invited him to stay with us and visit versus getting a hotel. Anthony has always been a great friend and help to me. I suppose some men would be leery of their wife having such a close male friend but he has always been very respectful, and we enjoy having him around.

Anthony got in last night. We had steaks and a few glasses of wine before retiring for the evening. Anthony and Katie continued to catch up in our upstairs loft after breakfast. Anthony is quite the ladies' man, and Katie loves to hear his sordid stories while chastising him for not finding a nice girl to marry. He was regaling her with a naughty story about an RN he dated. The kids had all been picked up early for a friend's all-day birthday party. I like to get up and get a good workout first thing, and the gym is only a mile from the house. I regularly run there, lift, and run back. I kissed Katie and told them I'd be back in an hour and a half. She smiled and wished me a good workout.

I got less than a ¼ mile from the house, and my blue tooth headphones died on me. I had an extra pair at home and decided I was still close enough to swap them out. I came in the sliding back door as I had locked the front on the way out and didn't bring my key. I walked into the kitchen and realized I could see and hear Katie and Anthony on the downstairs TV screen. The kids had been playing with our networked gaming systems and had been having fun making funny faces at each other from each room. I guess they had forgotten to turn off the system before leaving. The TV upstairs must have been turned off so they couldn't hear and see the downstairs living room. I was about to crest the stairs when I heard Anthony.

"So what gives Chica? You have a glow about you that I haven't seen in a long time." Anthony commented.

"Vic and I are having the best sex of our marriage right now. It's great." Katie responded.

"That's great. Something change? What's the trick in case I find myself ever married for a decade?" Anthony chuckled.

"Well, it started with Vic suggesting we write each other erotic fiction. It has opened some doors, and we can't keep our hands off each other."

"So what kind of stories?" Anthony asked.

"Oh, just fantasy stuff." Katie coyly answered

"Come on. We tell each other everything. This sounds naughty, and I'm dying to know what is getting yall hot like teenagers." Anthony prodded.

"Well...he likes to fantasize about me...and others." Katie shyly admitted.

"He told you he had a fantasy about what?" Anthony said with a shocked face.

"He likes to fantasize about threesomes and watching me with other men." Katie blurted out.

This stopped me dead in my tracks. I knew that she and Anthony shared a lot and gossiped similar to how you'd expect a woman would with her close girlfriends. I didn't expect her to divulge this.

"Oh really?" Anthony said but with a change in his tone.

"Yes, I was a little hesitant to play along at first but the whole idea of him watching me and seeing how sexy he thinks I am through his writing and our role play. Such a turn on!"

"You know what this means right?" asked Anthony while adjusting his basketball shorts.

"What?" Katie asked perplexed.

Ok, I need to give a backstory on Anthony and Katie that I only learned after this encounter. Everything I said before is 100% correct, but there was a lot I did not know. They were childhood friends and practically inseparable growing up. At 16 years old Katie came over to Anthony's house after school one day and walked into his room unannounced to find him masturbating. Anthony is blessed with a sizeable cock. Katie relayed being mesmerized by it when she entered the room, and Anthony never stopped jacking off. Katie says she closed the door behind her and just seemed drawn to it. Anthony took her virginity that day. They proceeded to fuck regularly all through high school and college.

It didn't matter if one or both had a significant other; Anthony had his way with her multiple times a week. Katie tells a particularly hot story about sneaking away from her prom date Senior year to blow Anthony in the parking lot, then coming back in and dancing as if nothing happened. According to Katie, when we got engaged she made Anthony promise to stop. She told him if he pressured her or did anything to disrespect our marriage she'd cut him out of her life. To my knowledge, he was a man of his word. Katie and I had a short but intense courtship before marrying while Anthony was working on the west coast. It is within the realm of possibility he fucked her while we were dating, but it would have been in a short window of opportunity, so I believe Katie when she says they didn't.

"Your husband wants you to fuck other men. We can begin again!" Anthony said while massaging the growing bulge in his shorts.

"You promised me.." Katie said while pointing her finger at Anthony.

"I promised not to disrespect your marriage, and it seems like I'm not." Anthony cut her off and grasped her hand in his.

"Just touch it for old times' sake." he whispered as he pulled her hand to his cock while slipping it out of his shorts.

Katie protested and tried to retrieve her hand, but Anthony was strong and stroked his cock with her hand.

"I can't do this." Katie said.

"It looks like maybe you want to." he said while pointing with his other hand her fully erect nipples screaming against her tank top.

"Just give it a few pumps, like the old days."

Katie gave in, and I saw her hand tighten around his shaft. He removed his hand, and she started to work up and down it.

Part of me was screaming internally with murderous thoughts, but I also realized I had a raging hard-on. This was pretty similar to stories we had shared. I found myself unable to tear away from the screen.

"There you go. You used to love to play with this cock for hours. Remember?"

"That was a lifetime ago." she mumbled and added now both hands to stroke his cock.

"What did you used to call it?" Anthony asked.

Katie smirked remembering.

"Your Big Beautiful Cock!" Katie said with a wistful look on her face.

"Man I loved hearing you say that!"

Anthony placed a hand on Katie's shoulder. They continued for the next minute to reminisce about hot sex they had as teenagers and college kids while she pumped up and down. Anthony was ever so slowly pulling her by the shoulder and inching her mouth closer to his cock. Katie was so entranced by the growing appendage in her hands and getting turned on by recollections of past fuck sessions she didn't quite seem to notice or maybe didn't care.

She was barely an inch away from the mushroom head of his cock. Her breath seemed to quicken.

"Come on Katie; you know you want to. You know you've missed sucking my cock!" he encouraged.

With that, he let go of her shoulder, and she leaned forward on her own taking his head lovingly into her mouth. I could tell she was traversing the ridge of his head with her tongue by his moan. I love it when she does that. Then she started to get into it. She sucked hard and noisily trying to get as much cock into her mouth as possible. One hand held the cock at the base, and one moved to her clit and furiously massaged it. Anthony moved from sitting to up on his knees and was matching Katie's sucking with his own pelvic thrust.

"Damn I can't believe it's been over ten years since I've had my cock in you!" Anthony moaned.

Anthony is a tall, lanky guy. From his knees, he could reach over Katie and play with her pussy while she continued to suck him off enthusiastically. She started to moan loudly around his cock as he worked his fingers in and out of her pussy and asshole. She broke away from his cock.

"We don't have all morning, and I need this cock inside me!" she said full of lust.

Anthony didn't need any more encouraging. He pushed her on onto her back, put her dainty feet on his shoulders, pulled off her shorts and started to rub his head up and down her very wet and aching pussy. She squirmed against him trying to catch his head inside of her. Anthony surprised her with a quick thrust burying himself inside her. Her back and neck arched, she gripped the couch with her hands, and ground hard against him as her first orgasm racked her body. Anthony didn't let his pace be broken. He pinned her knees to the couch and started to pump hard and fast into her. This wasn't going to be an intimate or extended reunion.

Katie was in ecstasy "OH GOD I've missed this COCK!"

Anthony pistoned in and out of her rapidly. She wrapped her legs around him and gripped his neck with her hands to help him keep up the furious pace. Finally, his butt cheeks clenched, and he thrust into her with finality. They came hard together.

They lay on the couch for a moment making pillow talk I couldn't quite make out. Anthony stated he had to make a stop before lunch today but he'd be back shortly, and they could continue to get reacquainted. I heard him on the stairs, and I crept into the downstairs bathroom. I heard him get a drink of water, his keys and head out the garage.

I left the bathroom and gingerly made my way up the stairs. Katie had her back to me and was rounding the corner into our bedroom completely naked. I snuck up behind her and grabbed her by the arm spinning her to face me.

"Anthony we can't..." and then she went quiet realizing it was me.

Her face was a mask of fear and guilt. "Baby...I didn't..." she stammered.

I didn't say a word just pushed her to her knees and roughly inserted my cock into her mouth. At first, she was tense and very unsure what was happening. As I briskly fucked her mouth, she started to relax and get back into it. Within several seconds she was greedily sucking me off just as she had Anthony. Katie loved an intimate romantic lovemaking session, but she also loved being controlled and taking it a little rough. When she realized that at least imminently I wasn't going to lose my shit over her fucking Anthony, she became turned on by the situation. I was so turned on by the scenes I had witnessed, and my wife's expert mouth was doing a number on me. I grunted and sent a big load into her mouth. She swallowed it all then pulled my cock out of her mouth to catch her breath. She continued to stroke it. I'd lost some of the erection but not like usual.

"What did you see?" she asked nervously.

I didn't respond. I raised Katie by her arms, led her into our room, and bent her over the bed. We did some bondage the day before, and some of the restraints were still out. I bound her wrists and tensed the restraint keeping he body held to the bed. I stripped naked and ran one hand down her back stopping to slap her ass which elicited a yelp. With my other hand, I started rubbing her pussy lips then finger her. For the next several minutes I'd do this. Caressing with a moderate pop on the ass and gently massage her pussy then roughly finger it. While doing this, I told her I wanted a complete mea culpa. She had to tell me everything to include how long it had been going on. She stuttered through a more detailed version of the story I mentioned earlier while cumming multiple times from my fingers. By the time I was satisfied I knew it all, my cock had returned to a raging hard-on. I gripped her by the hips and placed my head just inside her pussy. She was trying to lean back on it and panting in anticipation. I worked a little bit more in at a time with each stroke.

"God I love it when you tease me!" she moaned.

I finally pushed all of myself into her and punctuated it with a hard slap on the ass.

"Oh god that's good!" she cried out.

"Fuck me, baby, fuck me hard." Katie moaned.

I wanted to continue to torture her, but she was such an amazingly sexy woman. I was so aroused hearing her story and seeing her embrace a slutty side I hadn't seen except in role play. I grabbed her by the hips and fiercely pumped in and out of her. The bed seemed to move on the floor with each thrust. After a few minutes, Katie's body tensed, and I could feel her cumming intensely around my cock. I couldn't hold back any longer and came deep inside her.

I undid the restraint, and she lay before me, her body glistening with sweat and shuddering slightly from the last orgasm.

"Baby, I..."

I cut her off "Stop. I need to go to the gym. When I get back, we can all talk. Let Anthony know the next time he wants to fuck my wife he better ask first. He might get to fuck you again, but it will be at my behest, at a time and place of my choosing and in a manner I dictate. If this doesn't work for him, tell him not to be here when I get home. Do you understand?

She gazed at me and obediently nodded "I understand."