All Comments on 'Blast from the Past'

by VictorCharlie

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good

5*****

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 6 years ago
Ignore the haters

This story was hot. I like the way it ended, though. It's on his terms. The wife gets a pass because their stories and her history. The friend doesn't, not completely, because he didn't really care about hubby, he just wanted to fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Different strokes

Stuff like this happens, some can deal with it, some can't. In this tale, the wife broke the rules and seems to have survived it, most of the time, they don't.

Way it is. Well written "could happen."

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Would have been better if.....

Would have been better if she warned Anthony that she wasn't on the PILL and that he replied that they never worried about that when they were younger....

A few weeks later she finds out that she is pregnant and she doesn't know if Anthony or her husband is the father.

26thNC26thNCover 6 years ago
No

Is there no story in which a "Loving Wife" cares enough for her husband to remain faithful? Are there no husbands smart enough not to leave LW alone with an old lover? Is every man a closet cuckold? You can only have my wife when I tell you can does not show strength or balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

She was his personal sex toy growing up even when they had been dating others. Any dummy would know that if she was honest enough to tell that they could never be just friends . Who would want to hang out with a guy who use to fuck your wife before you? Not to mention have him stay over when he’s in town. Many get caught fucking old boyfriends. A friend of mine still hooks up with his ex and she’s married with kids. He says she’ll tell him no way but then shows up and does anything he tells her to . It would be instant divorce for me . I could never tolerate cheating or shareing. Fantasy is great but that’s it , even getting to close as friends with another guy is a form of emotional cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

dumb cuck shit.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
THATS RIGHT

Tell that M/F'n SOB to leave his dick and hands off your wife..and make sure the wife is severely and harshly punished...she's s bitch slut cheating back stabbing whore

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous