All Comments on 'Blazing Glory Ch. 02'

by ShadwNinjaX

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I read this story up to chapter 11 in the greyarchive. Is here a chapter 12 forthcoming and will this story continue and come to an end ?

ShadwNinjaXShadwNinjaXover 12 years agoAuthor
To answer: Yes

Yes, I am the true ShadwNinjaX that started this series on another website. I decided to bring the series to Literotica because the other site is sadly not active anymore and Literotica looks to have a great community. Chapter 12 is in the works to be finished and uploaded along with the rest of the chapters. And no, the Blazing Glory series will not end but continue into another arc after this one finishes. Thank you again to everyone's support and kind words over the years. =)

zed0zed0over 12 years ago

Sorry I missed you on that other site, but I've never heard of it. Ah well, you're here now, and I'm looking forward to more great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Lot of Imagination

This story shows a lot of imagination. It could have used one more pass to correct typos and other errors before posting. I will be looking forward to reading more chapters. Thanks for the story.

ladidah89ladidah89about 12 years ago

Like the story so far, the fantasy premise is interesting though I really didn't like the rape scene, thought it was out-of-place and could have easily been avoided. It also made no sense for Lexiss to give in so easily, she and her goddess lose respect and it makes it obvious that the orc general is not that fearful of Kaos since he's so eager to abuse her envoy. Not to mention the fact that he allows his men to abuse her afterwards, it certainly does not sound like a person who is afraid of the wrath of a goddess. Kaos is supposed to be an evil goddess so why wouldn't Lexiss threaten the orc general or torture him into agreeing? That sounds more like the modus operandi of an evil goddess's envoy rather than so easily getting tricked into getting abused and raped, that just makes both the envoy as well as the one who sent the envoy, sound weak.

It's not just that I dislike rape in general obviously, it just makes no sense in that context for the big baddie to be so easily circumvented and treated like crap.

Regarding the debauchery of the chapter, didn't really like it, but I guess you wanted some hedonism in the story. Just hope Kendra doesn't stray from Blaze, never liked the concept of "sharing" women. Other than that, enjoying your story so far, looking forward to see how the rest of your story unfolds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
can't be doing with incest

Good story - I am enjoying it so far. Sadly, incest doesn't do it for me, so this chapter is a disappointment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Chill out

Though it may not be everyone's cup of tea, it was still good tea

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
It did it for me.

I enjoy incest stories and I was looking forward to this one. Great story.

baileytommybaileytommyover 6 years ago
blaze of glory

keep it up

NewtScamanderNewtScamanderabout 3 years ago

Rape/ forced sex needs to be tagged

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow this kind of story you wrote? Why are their so many of you here? Let’s have monsters with giant dicks force women to take it. Must of been turned down a lot for this to entertain your mind. Only way for revenge. Other parts of story are real good but I see your story will be filled with rape and BS. I stopped at orc camp. And will go no further. 1 star

LoydeLoydealmost 3 years ago

Why couldn't kindra's mother join them?

KakuaKakuaover 2 years ago

Good story. Just not a fan of incent. I like the rest

LooselyhumanLooselyhumanabout 2 years ago

If you're not into harem type stories that feature quite a few huge dicks, vs. MC's rather average package, this one is probably a pass. MC is that "perfect" size yet we get a demoness having endless orgasms while raped by 12" orcs. Kinda hits too close to home for a wish-fulfilment fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why is everyone always smirking? Can't they ever smile, grin, make an expression either wry or bemused? All they ever do is smirk and hum. Addy least we're past the anime nosebleeds.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShadwNinjaX@ShadwNinjaX
Update 02/09/2021: Thank you everyone for your kind comments. First let me apologize for the silence over the last few years. A commenter was correct, I had received a lot of negative comments pushing for the next chapter that affected my motivation. A lot of real life stuff w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES