Blazing Glory Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShadwNinjaX
ShadwNinjaX
1,349 Followers

Kendra shook her head. Some guards they were. Opening the door, she walked inside to receive a surprise in the most pleasant manner. The village elderly and children all huddled together on the floor in fear as they waited for whatever their fates had in store for them. They looked up to her entrance at first in recognition before the fear set in with the sight of her wings. She simply smiled reassuringly to them as she glanced about. He wasn't here either! Where the hell was he?

"Don't worry everyone. I know who is causing this and will stop them shortly. Has anyone happened to see Richard Thorburn?" she asked the now-calmer group.

An old wrinkled man nodded and pointed towards the west. "Yes, the boy was heading that way towards the sea not too long ago."

Mutilated bodies lying all over the beach flashed through her mind. Blaze was there. No.... Not again! "Thank you! Everyone stay here where it's safe for now!" she said as her apprehension went to new levels and made her blood go cold. Turning swiftly on the sharp heel of her black boot, the succubus burst out of the door and into the street at a dead run for the beach. Sand sprayed upwards into the air as she slid to a stop. Looking out to the Sonel sea, she finally saw him standing in the shallow waters and he wasn't alone.

Kneeling before her naked lover kneeled a woman with green hair like that of the sea grass and fair skin of powder blue. The siren wore very little clothing with a silver fish-scale bikini barely holding in her generous breasts. A silken white skirt that Kendra knew reached almost to her feet but were slit on both sides to reveal those long toned legs. She filled the air with her hypnotic singing spell but she was humming it now with quite an obvious mouthful. Her aquamarine eyes gazed up to Blaze as she bobbed her head up and down on his cock. But the succubus no longer saw that....

Kendra's vision had gone blood red.....

*******************

Blaze simply moaned in blissful pleasure as the strange woman hummed around his hard dick, sending sweet vibrations through that sensitive cock. She was sucking him for all she was worth and he swore he wasn't going to last much longer. The stimulation from her humming was driving him crazy.

"SONORA, YOU FUCKING WHORE!!! GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY MAN RIGHT NOW!!!"

The woman stopped humming in surprise as both of them were shocked by the voice thundering over them. Blaze blinked. Where was he? He had been looking at his mother in their home and now he was standing knee deep in the sea. And why couldn't he move? Dazed, he watched the green-haired woman stand with an arrogant smile. She turned his motionless body around to where he could see Kendra standing not too far away on. By the way the succubae's clenched fists trembled with wrathful fury, he was surprised the water around her wasn't boiling and steaming.

What the hell was going on? He struggled will all his might to move but couldn't still. He felt the woman rest her chin on his shoulder while looking at Kendra.

"Well look who as crawled out from under her rock! It's so good to see you again dear Kendra!" the woman said with a sweet melodious voice.

"I see you're up to your old tricks, Sonora. This is my last warning. Let him go.... now," the seething demoness said as her whip dropped from her coat sleeve.

"Dear Kendra, you're never any fun are you?" Sonora said as she leaned back. Blaze's eyes opened in surprise when he suddenly felt strong fingers with sharp nails seize his neck.

Kendra gasped and raised her free hand quickly, "Please, Sonora! No! Don't do it! Please not again!" she pleaded.

He'd never seen Kendra like this before. No longer furious, she now looked terrified. What did she mean by "not again"? That and many other questions about this situation were screaming through his mind while struggling to move futilely. Sonora chuckled softly behind him.

"I suppose you're wondering what that tramp is talking about, my dear boy. A couple decades ago, that whore came into a city on a port to satisfy her lusts. She didn't realize those where my feeding grounds. On and on she kept stealing my sailors that I would normally seduce to their dooms."

Blaze grunted with effort as he felt his hand move slightly finally. He could see the burning anger slowly building in Kendra again. Her beautiful green eyes now cold with pure hatred. Demanding his body to fight more, he felt his elbows and knees start to bend obediently.

Sonora laughed softly as she tightened her grip a bit more about his throat, "I eventually came to find out the succubus began to care for a certain man. Can you imagine that harlot actually fell for a man? So I lured him out to the sea to get even with her. We all stood as we do now with you in his place. Poor man. You'll share his very fate. With my bare hands, I ripped his head clear off his shoulders right before her very eyes. Oh the look on her face as his blood splashed all over her."

He felt the siren lean away as she threw her head back to laugh in delight at the memory.

CRACK!

Sonora's laughter silenced into a startled gargle for breath. Turning his head slightly, he followed the length of Kendra's long whip coiled about the shocked siren's neck much like Kendra had done to him earlier that week. The succubus now looked like Death itself come to take another victim. With one smooth yet powerful movement, Kendra yanked the whip backwards with all her force. The claws about his neck disappeared to let him drop to his knees in the shallow water.

The helpless siren now sailed through the air over him and towards the waiting winged demoness. Kendra twisted her body the other way now as she reared her right arm back and hand clenched into a fist. He saw it coming as did the helpless siren. Oh this was going to hurt!

POW!!!!

Blaze could only wince in small sympathy as he heard Kendra's fist slam hard into Sonora's face with reverberating force! That very force sent the siren now sailing in an arc backwards through the air until she landed with a loud splash a good distance behind him. Damn, he thought. Now THAT was a punch! Slowly pushing himself to his feet, he willed his body to stumble towards her. Kendra stepped forward to grab and support him. His legs felt like wet noodles. Damn that Sonora for whatever she did to him! But why the hell do it with him naked?

A loud hateful scream filled the air now as the water erupted upwards. The siren stood now where she had fallen, her face no longer beautifully serene but full of loathing as green blood leaked out of her broken pert nose. In her hand standing next to her was a long poll with a wickedly curved blade attached to it at the top end. He knew that weapon from his training. It was a naginata! And she looked like she was well ready to use it.

"I'll cut you and that stupid man to pieces!" she growled darkly. She took a step towards them before stopping and looking up to the sky. "But mistress, must I? I want to make her suffer for hurting me as she did!....... As you command, my mistress." Looking back down to them with scorn, the siren turned away and dove beneath the surface of the waters. They looked about them cautiously, but the siren never again broke the surface of the calm sea.

*******************

That night, Ina and Blaze sat at the table as they listened to Kendra explain how Sonora had been behind the events along the coast and what she did. Neither Blaze nor Ina could remember what happened after they first heard the beginning of the song. The same went for the entire village. Once word got out from the witnesses of the massive orgy, many chalked it up as either wild tales from the confused, frightened and the perverted. None believed they had been having sex after waking up laying naked where they were. If they had, why hadn't they come to while still in the act of fucking? Most believed the madness had been the plague itself come upon them, but were relieved in that the village of Kyros had been strong enough to withstand it.

Ina sighed with relief as she took this in. At least there would be no chaos resulting from the repercussions of this then. Still, she felt uncomfortable about something and she had a good feeling of what it probably was.

"Well, at least it is over and everyone is safe. By the pounding you gave that Sonora, I doubt she'll be back or making any more trouble," Blaze said as he stood from his chair.

He yelped when Kendra smacked his ass with a wicked grin, "Get your ass to bed. You have some thanking to do for me and I intend to collect tonight!"

He jumped to attention and saluted her with a big grin, "Yes, ma'am!" He chuckled then as he left them both.

Mother and succubus sat there in silence as they gazed down uncomfortably. "He fucked you didn't he?" Kendra asked without looking up.

"Yes. He did. I know by the way I feel so good. I haven't felt like this in so many years. Don't worry though. As long as we both don't mention it to him, he'll never know the better," Ina smiled warmly, "and besides, I feel wonderful now after so many years. I really needed what only a loving son could really give."

Kendra looked up to her with a look of understanding before looking thoughtfully in the direction he left. "Well, I have a 'thank you' to go collect. Good night, Ina. I'm really glad you're okay."

She winked to Ina as she stood and left the kitchen. They both made a really cute couple after all. From the way she felt now, she knew Kendra was in for one wonderful night.

Ina smiled and whispered softly to herself, "Go get him girl!"

*******************

Koas glared out the window, the erupting volcano suiting her current mood. Sonora had failed at that village and she was not pleased about her failure. That crazy siren would have gotten herself killed by the succubus if she hadn't commanded her to stop and retreat. She would think of a proper punishment for Sonora later. Then she felt his presence. Red eyes turning to coolly regard the figure now standing in the light in front of her.

"Stavros, what a surprise. What brings you to honor my home with your attendance?"

The old beggar from Aidan stood before her with an unreadable expression. "I've come to tell you that whatever you plan to do, I won't allow it to occur."

"Oh really, dear Stavros," the goddess laughed softly in delight, "What makes you think you can? You know we gods are bound from directly intervening with the mortals but instead can guide them as we see fit. So how are you to ever know where my agents are working for yours to always stop?"

Stavros smiled grimly, "I have my ways as you have yours, Koas. You've been warned. Your desire to cause mischief in the world will bring about your downfall one of these days."

Koas snorted in disbelief and glanced out the window in disgust, "Yeah right, Stavros. The world is already on the edge of chaos in so many ways. I'm just the flame to ignite the already present powder keg. Once the world descends into chaos, there is nothing you or the other gods can do to stop the neverending discord."

Her glowing red eyes glanced back to the empty space she already knew was there. Always so quick to leave and never a sweet goodbye, that Stavros. Her thoughts turned to her plans once again. Sonora was a minor setback. Lexiss already had her next assignment and Aurora was already hard at work. Things were moving along quite well for the most part. She laughed softly to herself, feeling much better now....

ShadwNinjaX
ShadwNinjaX
1,349 Followers