Blazing Glory Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShadwNinjaX
ShadwNinjaX
1,349 Followers

The catwoman's eyes gazed lovingly up into his as she smiled. "Take me, Blaze. I can't stand it any longer. Put it in and make love to me!"

Her arms wrapped about his neck as she kept gazing up at him adoringly while he positioned himself between her legs. With slow, deliberate care, the young human man pushed his bare-skinned cock into the furry lycan beneath him. Both of them moaned in unison as he penetrated her wet pussy steadily. Blaze kept pushing deeper into her until he bumped into something that resisted him going further into her. She was a virgin!?

She grimaced at first from the discomfort before her smiled returned, "It's okay Blaze. I want you to take it. I want you to be the one."

He nodded with a smile back to her. She tensed in preparation as he pushed forcefully on her hymen. Blaze wanted to cause her only a brief moment of pain and thrust mightily into her. It tore quickly and just like that, he took her virginity. Her cherry-popped cunt quickly sucked him in deeper as she hissed slightly with the pain. Her clenched eyes opened a few moments later with a look of wonder and awe from what she felt. With a grunt, Blaze drew his shaft back and thrust it back into her. She meowed loudly in encouragement as her strong legs wrapped about his waist instinctively. Hips rising and falling, Blaze made love to the catwoman beneath him with his plunging cock.

She was wailing nonstop as she clutched at the headboard above her with her hands. Her firm, large tits moved slightly on her chest as she thrust her own hips up to his with youthful exuberance. Both of them mutually moved faster and harder as they climbed to the reach glorious climax together. The bed creaked as it rocked back and forth rapidly with the furious screwing happening on it. The feline was the first to give in as she screamed at the top of her lungs. The orgasm from his tongue was nothing compared to this mind-blowing one. Her virginal pussy milking his cock like crazy was too much for him as he came with her, filling the furry lycan with long thick jets of human cum.

Both groaned as they rode out the waves of bliss before collapsing in a heap together. The moment Blaze had cum inside another woman, the spell had been shattered and everything returned. He looked to Nadine as she snuggled up against him. His kissed her forehead gently.

"Thank you, Nadine. You saved me," he whispered. She nodded with a small smile. But he was greatly troubled now. What had to have been done was done and over with. Now he feared for Nadine's life from Kendra's jealous wrath. He knew the succubus wouldn't hold back. What was even more troubling was the feelings he felt now for Nadine as well.

****************

Kendra had met both of them as they were leaving the cabin together. It had been a tense moment for Blaze and Nadine. But Kendra hadn't asked how he was back to normal from the spell. She simply rushed up to embrace him in her arms tightly. She had nearly squeezed every bone out of his body, but he returned the hug equally all the same. They had gone back to retrieve the men who were slowly coming to from Nadine's thrashing. They were all under the spell still but confused as their fox mistress was nowhere in the area to enforce the spell and give them direction. So they led all of the men back to the village to arrive by late afternoon.

The reunion was a tearfully, joyful one as families and friends rushed up to embrace their missing men. The three of them stood off to the side together as they watched, having already explained the circumstances in detail to the villagers. Out of the large group came the man that Blaze had confronted the day before to protect Nadine. He wiped the tears from his eyes and bowed to them gratefully.

"Thank you. May Stavros bless you for the rest of your days. We can never repay you for what you've done for us," he said. His gaze turned to the catwoman, "Ms. Teigra, I and the whole village owe you our deepest apology. We will right our wrong and make sure reparations are sent to you and your family in Azami for what we've done. Please forgive us."

Nadine simply smiled bashfully and nodded in acceptance. Just then a horrified cry arose from the crowd.

"What's wrong with my husband? He doesn't even know me!"

Similar cries from the relatives arose as the formerly kidnapped men glanced about in confusion. The man looked back to them with a frightened look, hoping they had an explanation for this. Nadine knew what it was and immediately stepped forward.

"Listen everybody," she cried out over everyone till they all quieted down, "The foxwoman that kidnapped these men used an enamoring spell on them! It makes them only desire her and nothing else. The only way to break the spell is to give them something they would desire more. You must.... sleep with them. Seduce them and make your husbands want you again."

There was a thoughtful murmur in agreement from what she said making sense. In fact, women were already dragging their husbands back to their homes.

"WHAAAAAAT!?" a thunderous voice cried.

Nadine yelped and jumped a few feet in the air in surprise. She turned around quickly to see Kendra trembling furiously as her green eyes smoldered.

"You..... You slept with Blaze?" Kendra hissed darkly, "YOU FUCKED MY LOVER!?"

"I didn't know! You didn't say anything! I thought you two were close friends!" she said defiantly before her courage rose, "And he's MY lover now! He took my virginity. In Azami, that's a serious bond between two people!"

The demoness marched right up to look Nadine face to face. Nadine held her ground and glared right back. The small amount of space between their eyes seemed to crackle with unbridled heat.

"Ladies! Please stop this," Blaze rushed up to them, "There's no need to fight or hurt each other!"

The two of them stared at each other angrily still as if having not heard him. His mother used to say a joke was a wonderful way to break up a heated fight. It was worth a shot.

"Come on, ladies, seriously. There is enough of me to go around for the both of you, right?" he joked. Both of them slowly turned those deadly glares at him. That probably was not a good joke. Oh shit!

POOOOOOOW!

When the dust settled, both women were back staring each other in the face with their hands clenched from the blow. Blaze was still there, only that his feet were where his head had been and his head was buried in the dirt of the impact crater. Oh this was going to be fun.....

****************

Koas drummed her fingers in irritation upon the dark windowsill. Her glowing red eyes looked over the fiery landscape that reflected her own mood now. First it was Sonora having failed her and now Aurora had as well. Both plans had been going well until that human and succubus came along. What at first was an amusing distraction was now becoming a bother to her schemes. She would have to keep an eye on them more now lest they ruin anything else. If they do, she would have to snuff out the small flames before they burned her glorious plan to the ground.

She would punish Aurora later. For now, these pests were too close to another one of her key plans. She had best send one of her agents there right away to take care of what she wanted. Danika has been pretty restless of late about serving her mistress in some way to make her happy. Danika was one of her favorite servants next to Lexiss. She was ruthless and one of the strongest among the others. This task would suit her well. If those pests should happen to try and interfere, they would be squashed instantly.

That thought made her laugh softly. A few kinks were bound to happen here and there, but in the grand scheme, all was going well.

ShadwNinjaX
ShadwNinjaX
1,349 Followers