All Comments on 'Blazing Glory Ch. 04'

by ShadwNinjaX

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
CloudanCloudanover 12 years ago
Amazing More plz

Cant wait for the next upload am really loving this story

ShadwNinjaXShadwNinjaXover 12 years agoAuthor
Reply to Anon feedback

I got a message from a reader in which I could not respond in email and will do so here instead. The reader stated they were unsure how Blaze and company could defeat Koas if they couldn't defeat Danika. Danika's power caught them off guard and they are more prepared now to fight her as a group with Tyra as powerful addition to counter the fire demon. Basically, Koas has her muscle in Danika but Blaze and friends just gained the muscle to fight back. Don't forget that Kendra is also immortal and incredibly powerful as well. The reader is also unsure why Stavros deliberately led them into danger like her did. Stavros has started to play the game much as Koas is. He put his pieces into play but has no idea other than his hopes of the outcome. His hope was that Blaze and his friends would intercept Danika beforehand and drive her off from Nervei, but his gamble failed. I hope this helps clear things a bit. Thanks for reading and thanks for the compliment too, Cloudan! =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Demona?

The way you described Tyra made me think of Demona from the Gargoyles cartoon, was this your intention or was that just plain coincidence? Also, I love the series so far.

ShadwNinjaXShadwNinjaXover 12 years agoAuthor
Demona question reply

To answer your question, Anon, yes. Tyra is physically just like Demona in my own personal tribute to that incredible character. First, just remember in my disclaimer I say "Any similarity of characters with real world is either coincidence or intended with implied differences." So in body, this character is very much the twin of Demona but obviously has a completely different personality. I loved the dynamic characteristics of Demona and also the fact you have to admit, she was frickin' HOT! XD I also liked the possibilities of attributes a gargoyle like Tyra could bring to the story. So the idea seemed good enough to roll with and so far I think it's worked out well. Thanks for the feedback and I'm glad you've enjoyed BG so far. =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Don't normally leave feed back

I just really like your story. I wish you were a bit more concistant in your sex lingo. Stick with words like breast and bum for non sexual settings. (and avoid using anus)

It's really a very good read so far! I can't wait to read more. I love Nadine!

ladidah89ladidah89about 12 years ago

Enjoying your story but once again, what's up with all the rape and sex with animals? They feel really out of place and your series would read a lot better without them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Lovers quarrel

I must say, I absolutely love your series "Blazing Glory". You are such a gifted author. However, I would like to say this was a better read for me when Kendra was the only lover with Blaze. It held my attention more and I was becoming attachted to their relationship. I really hope that they become a couple as I continue reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
GARGOYALS FTW

To any and all who used to or still wach gargoyals, YOU ARE A WITNESS TO THE GREATEST SHOW OF ALL TIME

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 12 years ago
Too funny

Blaze seems to collect lovers the way other people collect seashells! What's next?

And to ladidah89, if you don't like it, stop reading it! Not every story will appeal to everyone. Quit bitching about it, it's very juvenile behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lol

If he keeps this up he'll never get to stop running hahahaha.

XIII

wishmelycanwishmelycanover 11 years ago
Well

I myself like some anime and hentai so I see where ur themes come from. Thats the rape by strange animals ingredient. Not super into it, but I can get off on it. ive cum three times since reading chapter 1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Just saying...

Honestly Tyra is a TERRIBLE guardian if she could be subdued that easily.

jester9217jester9217almost 10 years ago
answer

surprise counts for a lot as well as the simple fact of expirnce afterall she head been there all her she probly never fought in a true life or death battle

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Discontent

The contest between Kendra and Nadine shouldn't have been so close. She's a succubus who's presence alone is enough to drive others to the brink of orgasm, and she has centuries of experience at pleasuring and being pleasured. As a succubus, she also has those nice additional demonic features to let her give even more pleasure.

Nadine has a few advantages, yeah, but she's had sex all of ONCE, and only with a guy. She has zero experience in resisting orgasms. Her beauty is natural, not beyond the realm of nature like a demon's (comparing any nonmagical race to a succubus just doesn't work). But even with her extreme beauty, she shouldn't be able to out-do an ordinary, mortal courtesan, much less Kendra.

Unless she's a prodigy or something, but Blaze has already filled that space in the party.

I hope Nadine shows some trauma from the rape the poor girl experienced (from the perspective of story structure). It's too easy in sex stories for authors to forget how badly these things can hurt someone.

lonewolfalphalonewolfalphaover 8 years ago
love it

I agree with anonymous statements about how she would not have held her own aginst the succubase but hey it is a work of fictionand maby she was a virgin in the aspect that she never had sex with a guy but we do not know her history she could have had many female lovers in the past but evean if she did she would not stand a chance aginst evean a new succubase let alone one as old as Kendra and I am not looking foward to it but like he said Nadine should have some trama from the rape from the tentical beast almost no one could go through that and not suffer some trama but evean with the slight misstake about the compatition that is not going to stop me from reading this great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Stoped reading chapter 2 at orc camp for forced sex. I have an original idea. Let’s have monsters with giant cocks force girls to take it. Just like every other damn story on site. I’m just skipped to end of each chapter to give 1 star across the board. What needs to happen is monster cock hold you down and make you take it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShadwNinjaX@ShadwNinjaX
Update 02/09/2021: Thank you everyone for your kind comments. First let me apologize for the silence over the last few years. A commenter was correct, I had received a lot of negative comments pushing for the next chapter that affected my motivation. A lot of real life stuff w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES