All Comments on 'Blazing Glory Ch. 09'

by ShadwNinjaX

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
meridinmeridinover 12 years ago
another great chapter

I have a feeling Lolth wants to try and cash in her promise she made in chapter 5 to blaze. That or there will be furious catfight soon between Lolth and Koas because of blaze getting nearly killed so much by Koa's minions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome

More please

NukuquaNukuquaover 12 years ago
More Please

Another fantastic chapter, Now Kaos want to kill Kendra to get at Blaze. Cant wait till the next chapter

bakartusbakartusover 12 years ago
Please Dont Stop

This was an amazing chapter and the story gets better with each page. My only concern is that you will get to the climax and stop and never finish it. I beg of you to keep going and finish this story even if you have to drop the quality of it.

BlackSpiderBlackSpiderover 12 years ago
WoW!

Wow man! Simply Breath Taking! I don't have the words :) Keep up the Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
highly addictive

Best story on the site so far...

CK

Archangel777Archangel777over 12 years ago

More please!!! Wonderful story!!!! couldn't stop reading :)

ShadwNinjaXShadwNinjaXover 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks everyone!

Again, I can't thank you all enough for your kind words that keep me coming back to the site every day to check for feedback. Do not worry as I will not stop the series. Transferring the stories is nearly complete and updates will take longer afterwards as I begin my fresh start with Literotica and continue writing new chapters. These lengthy writes understandably will take a little bit of time, but I assure you I will not stop.

Check my profile for story updates and also a link soon to pictures of the characters I drew myself (I'm not too great I must warn) and pictures that look similar to those characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Story!

Ever since I found this story my productivity has greatly decreased...

Good job on keeping the female characters distinctly separate in terms of personality. Even in published works I tend to see the leading females amalgamate into one entity (usually the author's ideal woman =P ).

I realize that you have already finished this story (arc?), but I still wanted to let you know what thought so far (constructive criticism time).

The formula for who blaze has sex with is a little too simple. I mean: Blaze needs help, finds female that can help him, has sex with said female, female loves him foreva!!, repeat. I just find it to obvious and there is no suspense. As soon as you find out the new character is female, you know what will happen. He also seems to never meet up with any men. All the significant help he has received was from women. Hence there is no other male character that the reader can identify with. most of the sex scenes are Blaze and female or females getting 'raped' or lesbian. For instance, in this chapter it would have been nice to see Tyra get 'friendly' with the sailor on the crowsnest. Yes she might be in love with Blaze but its not like that love has ever stopped him from getting the vagina he wants. I guess what Im saying is; its nice to bring in more ladies for Blaze to glaze (see what I did there?) but dont forget about the four women you have spent many chapters on developing, they need love too!

A wild speculation appears!

Blaze is a demi-god, fathered by Stavros. Ladies love him, has a good heart and can fight like a boss.

But what do I know...?

ShadwNinjaXShadwNinjaXabout 12 years agoAuthor
Harem approach

I definitely understand your feelings on the approach I have taken. I decided when I was first outlining this story that I was going to take the harem approach. I felt it would appeal to an audience that would often at times like to see different ladies engaged with Blaze so that it avoided repetition with one character. This was when I was just starting writing and I have grown more with the experience and feedback since then. However, I will have to stick with the harem approach to stick with my outline and keep on plot for the first arc. As I can understand your feelings, this format has the ladies around Blaze have no intention on sleeping with anybody else but him as they care for him deeply. I know that seems hypocritical with Blaze banging every other pussy coming along. But he is the type of guy that will always come back to Kendra with his deepest feelings and the other 3 as very dear friends to him. Call it what you will or whether you like it, but that is how the characters have developed into a cemented state as such in my mind. I apologize if this disappoints you.

But do not worry as I have already been considering what you have covered for the second arc. There will be more underlying tension, male character involvement with Blaze and the story, etc. It will be more in line with my current state of growth as a writer than when I first started.

ladidah89ladidah89about 12 years ago

Nice chapter, in reference to the previous comment, I actually very much prefer the harem approach. I would hate it if Blaze's women approached other men for sex, I hope your second arc doesn't contain any of this. I don't like the rape scenes, but personally I'm totally fine with the somewhat formulaic scenes where Blaze requires help and finds a female who is perfect for the job, who he subsequently falls in love with and joins his "harem".

If you suddenly change this to his women wanting to bang other people especially after they've all said he would be the only man in their life, then not only does it go against what's already been promised, It'll be something that I personally and I have no doubt the majority of readers would dislike. I think as a majority, most men would not want to "share" their women and would definitely be hurt by any straying.

I actually enjoy the fact that no other significant male characters have been introduced, I very much prefer the story and plot focusing on Blaze and wouldn't want to dilute it with more male involvement. Should you really want to introduce more male characters, then I just hope they don't intermingle with Blaze's women, sex is definitely intimacy and I wouldn't like to see Blaze's women being intimate with other guys. I'm actually really glad that his women have not been intimate and haven't approached or accepted other male's approach for sex.

Anyway, thoroughly enjoyed the introduction of the twins in the chapter and I was certainly glad that there wasn't any kraken rape in the chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Keep the harem

I agree - Keep it just Blaze and his ladies. Don't change your story for others. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Same as the comments below

With the way you've developed the story already, it would actually be pretty damn upsetting to see the ladies leave Blaze. If I wanted to be sad, I wouldn't be reading a fantasy story. Please, please keep to your outline and ignore the people who don't like it. A harem story is good once in a while, and I haven't been able to find very many good ones. Yours is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Something that made me laugh uproariously

At one point in this chapter, Blaze considers the possibility of his wimminz getting pregnant.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So all the times he was having sex with them, probably multiple times per day judging by their libidos, and never using any sort of protection or pulling out or anything (disregarding blowjobs and the like), he NEVER considered that 'hey, maybe supplying these fertile females with ridiculous quantities of sperm straight into their uterus multiple times per day will get one or more of them pregnant?'

HAHAHAHAHA...

Oh man. That's funny. Heh.

That said, I also find slight fault with this story in that he's been stated repeatedly to share this deep love for all his companions, but literally all he's done is have sex with them. Kendra? Oh mah gawd green eyes so pretteh I luv dem so much I can partially counteract seduction-based hypnosis. Yet I can't think of a single scene in which Blaze does anything but fight alongside or fuck her. Same with basically every other female character. Not that this is a bad thing; sex is what the story is based on, it just makes Blaze's relationship with them rather implausible at best. Also, the sex scene styles are rather predictable based on the character's status as hero or villain. If hero, the character will either be in a situation that makes them have to bang Blaze or they will simply be compelled to by libido. If villain, as with Lexxis and Sonara or however you say her name, they're sent by Koas to (location) to get (ally). In order to do so, they're forced to do something horrible, like getting raped by an entire army of orcs or goblins or being forced to strip tease a bunch of giants or being raped by an illithid. And this happens every single time.

It gets a bit predictable, though you have been getting better about that.

Also, if the harem loves Blaze so much that they would die for him, why is it that whenever he so much as looks lust fully at another woman (see Aphrodite), they punch him in the face with enough force to leave him in a crater in the ground? Eventually they're going to kill him and that'll end the series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The website is called literotica.com so yeah there is tons of sex in these stories.

If you cant handle the fact that he's getting so much pussy then just switch to another story. I will agree that the event with Kaoses servants does get predictable because they have to deal with evil races. But oh fucking well its a Grade A+ story out of all the other stories on this website. I have a shitload of a list to compare it to others. But I did have a laugh when he realized oh crap I didn't think about getting one of the women pregnant or all of them for that matter of fact. That was funy as hell.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_ealmost 10 years ago
Grinds my Gears

What's up with the gods acting like bitches? I know there is a pact but if one god is dead set on annihilating every race there is, all of which worship different gods, why don't these gods say screw it, murder the evil god, and then rewrite the pact if need be?

ShadwNinjaXShadwNinjaXalmost 10 years agoAuthor
The Natori Pact

The Natori Pact was one that the gods made after the incredible destruction and incredible loss of life that came about in the war with the Natori. Some world suffered so greatly that even now many of the neutral and good gods are hesitant or reluctant to intervene. Evil gods could care less or find it amusing. Even at the cost of massive life, these eternal beings may think that with time the world can come back to a balanced state even if it means a few centuries under evil's reign. Foolhardy, perhaps but they swore the pact for fear of nearly destroying the entire world once again. That is if they are knowledgeable enough to know about and work within the loophole that Koas has found. Stavros and Eilistraee are the only two so far that are both knowing of this loophole and finding ways to work within it.

WhitePaintWhitePaintover 7 years ago
About the kraken induced nightmares

Shouldn't tyra's nightmare contain failure of her duties as a guardian. The topic of her being a monster never came before. There are many freaky looking non-human races in Aidan so I don't think she had any problem with her looks so far. Kendra even talked to her at sanjay when her failure was bothering her. Just a question, obviously you know better. Anyway enjoying the story immensely, read first 7 chapters in a day. It got me hooked pretty bad. You are a gifted writer with a good imagination which makes the story all much interesting. Good luck mate!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShadwNinjaX@ShadwNinjaX
Update 02/09/2021: Thank you everyone for your kind comments. First let me apologize for the silence over the last few years. A commenter was correct, I had received a lot of negative comments pushing for the next chapter that affected my motivation. A lot of real life stuff w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES