All Comments on 'Blazing Glory Ch. 10'

by ShadwNinjaX

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing.

As always, your writing is unbelievable. I love this story!

maxx308maxx308over 12 years ago
Such a pleasurable read

Thank you and please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
THANK YOU!!!!

As the story just keeps getting better and better....

great characters and overall "universe" you have created mixing several myths and legends together with your own take on them..awesome...the sex parts are hot but I'm a big softie..I'd maybe like to see the emotional relationships between the 5 explored a bit more in depth..in the beginng there were awesome and hilarious jealousy attacks but now everybody just seems be happy to "share" that lucky son of a gun Blaze..bit strange to me especially considering the bond between Kendra (jeez where do I get me one of those??) and Blaze...anxious to have her real identity revealed (with all the hints you're dropping I assume there is a big bomb that you will drop on poor Blaze/us at one point or another)..in my humble opinion it would be awesome if she would somehow be taken/summoned back to hell/her world (which she seems to have escaped if I read the hints right, In my imagination she is some sort of god herself of the underworld or even THE devil herself trying to get away from the rest of her kind which are not like her) and Blaze being so in love with her has to find a way and follow her and be with her...maybe through his own death as the ultimate sacrifice to reach her and save her...

oh well long comment made short...LOVE this story and looking forward to more..

are you selling this in book form? because I would so buy this....

keep up the good work..

CK

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great

Very good read looking forward to the rest of it. The only problem I have is those rape scenes like with the mind flayer in this chapter but then that's just my opinion and I can just skip over them since they are just sex scenes

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenover 12 years ago
Hmm

I'm afraid I'm not going to kiss your butt like the previous commenters have done. Sorry! :-)

Overall this chapter was great. You moved the plot along a tiny bit, and introduced yet more characters and races (we need a copy of your spreadsheet to keep track of them all!). The love scene at the end was smooth and fun, and the fight scene with the tribal warrior was thrilling. Oh, and the fight with the monster (Kendra's reveal) was awesome.

But I do have three criticisms, and I hope you can accept that I offer them them in a spirit of helpfulness, not meanness.

1. First is your constant misuse of the language. I noticed very few spelling errors, so you obviously at least used a spell checker, but there were scores of grammatical errors and missing words. Worse than that, though, were the butchered phrases that make me think of a typical teenaged writer, repeating things heard but never fully understood. It was frustrating enough to distract me from the story and had me muttering out loud… much to my sleeping wife's displeasure.

2. Second, the group sex scene with the Amazons was forced. Badly. It was a little embarrassing, like you had the idea for something fun, couldn't write it the way you imagined it and finally just moved on in what I hope was frustration. (I say "hope" because we've all come to expect better from you, at least in my opinion.) It's too bad because you obviously had something to say there regarding feminism.

3. This is the most minor of the the three nits, but you wasted so much time on the Amazons and then didn't spend nearly enough time with the tribe in the plains. Perhaps you just wanted this very long chapter over with?

I don't mind the changing nature of the group relationship at all. That is perhaps the only truly realistic thing about this little fantasy world. :-) The relationship is evolving and the people are changing in response to the experiences they share.

I still gave it a 5, but strongly considered a 4 because of items one and two, above.

ShadwNinjaXShadwNinjaXover 12 years agoAuthor
Forgive the long comment...

.. but I've got a lot to respond to! ^_^ First off, thank you all for your kind words on this chapter.

Now to answer a few things that have been brought up. CK, I can definitely understand how you can wonder at the fact everyone is just happy sharing Blaze. I tried my best over time to build their relationships that have grown until this final group sex scene in which is the culmination of their group relationship as pseudo-family. I will try harder to go a little more in depth of their feelings of the whole group and the love they share for each other. As with Kendra, that nuclear bomb will be dropped in due time! XD

Now to hakdrakken's comments, I do not ask that everyone kiss my butt as I am always appreciative of constructive feedback and criticism as long as it is not mean-spirited. The issue with grammar is understandable because I am certainly no professional writer here even though I'm trying my best at this writing. However, I cannot grow as a writer without knowing these errors. If you could please send them in feedback to my email account, I would very much appreciate it.

I am sorry that you feel the Amazon group scene was forced, but in truth it was supposed to be a forced scene with ladies having to go through with it during the tension of Blaze facing execution. However, in that same email if you can explain in your own thoughts of ways to make it better, I would definitely take it under consideration.

As for the tribal village, the answer to that is simple. Despite the victory, Blaze's group was still feared by the villagers because of their natures in the villager's beliefs. Unlike the Amazons, there would be no change of heart to welcome them and they were (respectfully) asked to leave immediately. That is why there is not a long portion covering the grassland tribe. I hope I helped answer a few things rather than create more confusion or disappointment.

Thanks again everyone for your feedback! I really do appreciate every comment made! ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
one of the best chapters so far

I think this was one of the best chapters so far and I can hardly wait for more. I for one didn't think the Amazon scene was forced, it was quite good as were all the scenes.

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenover 12 years ago
Re: Forced

So, to the people who don't think the sex scene with the Amazons was forced: you can swallow the idea of the Amazons accepting Blaze as proof that their entire culture is wacko and their ingrained prejudice is completely wrong simply because the sex Blaze's women had with the Amazons wasn't as good as what they have with him? And not only that, but simply because the women SAID he was better?

Even with suspension of disbelief, and the requirement for the stories to have crazy sex in them… this was just too far for me.

I'm still a rabid fan of the story, though. It's fun to read an epic tale about "epic tail".

ShadwNinjaXShadwNinjaXover 12 years agoAuthor
Amazons explained

@hakdrakken, I understand your feelings about the Amazons and their change of heart being a part of the story that was too much of stretch for you. It is definitely understandable that the ingrained hatred in a society can be hard to overcome and not so easily swayed. I will do my best on my part to try and explain.

The thing is with the Amazons, they were so completely sure of their hatred for men that they believed there could never be any man of worth in existence. They were absurdly arrogant, proud, and sure of themselves in that fact that such issues like sex clearly meant only women knew how to please a woman in superior fashion with men coming nowhere close. This is why they felt completely sure their warriors would turn Blaze's friends against him by making them admit the women were better than him, as they must be. Thus the Amazons' shock when they chose Blaze. Enough to change the Amazons' beliefs fully? Probably not. But a crack in the armor nonetheless.

But Kendra was the bombshell! She received the blessing of having sex with their holy relic that would give divine pleasure from the Amazon goddess. Then add into this the fact they knew she was a succubus, a female demon who only used men as prey before tossing their lifeless bodies aside. Not only did she chose Blaze over the pleasure of their goddess' gift, she stated "For out of the thousands of men I have killed through sex, he is the only one in hundreds of years that I have let live." Those words carried an enormous amount of weight in challenging the Amazons belief that no man of worth ever existed and yet here was a succubus that chose to be his lover after extinguishing thousands of mens' lives without a thought or care!

Obviously not an easy pill for them to swallow. The Amazons may still not like men to the point of hatred still, but Kendra's words were like an exoneration of one man that they at least could consider worthy after her proclamation. Blaze became the exception to their beliefs that they could grudgingly accept, some with difficulty and others more easily depending on who they were.

I hope this explained and clarified a few things. If not, I apologize.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
agree with hakdrakken

first of all, i would say that ur doing a great job with the story. Well done! You certainly have a great sense for writing such a fine story. Only this one time i'm not pleased with the way the story went on. And hakdrakken may have seemed a bit harsh, but he was right according to me. I will also appreciate it more, if the sex is less and unexpected. Lastly, good luck for future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Well, sorta'...

As a writer in a far more technical arena, I find the occasional syntactical shortcomings to be mildly annoying (the majority of them seem to me to be transposed homonyms). But those minor irritants are easily overlooked when considering ShadwNinjaX has something I'll never hope to have - a wildly creative and entertaining imagination.

Reading his work here reminds me of the 1940s' cowboy serials (not "cereals" ^__^) where literal cliff hangers were the enticement for each week's return visit to the local Saturday matinees (or, ahem, so I'm told). Every time Blaze seems ready for some well deserved R&R, an ever larger and more ferocious monster appears bearing the utmost fear-inducing malevolence, only to be smited by Blaze's enduring bravery and super-human stamina. Conversely, when the army of goblins, helllhounds and whachamacallits conspire to render our protagonist a sure-fire goner, Blaze and we are blessed with yet another miracle that renders his lovers awe-struck and him flummoxed at his own emerging superhero status. And so it goes.

Nice ride, Shadw. Thank you.

ladidah89ladidah89about 12 years ago

Another great chapter, after reading some of the comments, I understand where hakdrakken was coming from, but I also know exactly what you were trying to convey from the Amazon's test. I think one reason the Amazons accepted the women's choice was the fact that they were hardcore feminists, so the concept that they would lie about the comparison between sex with them and Blaze would be anathema to them. They were assured in their sexual prowess that in their belief, there was no way sex with a male would surpass that with a female, I think that's what shadowninjax was trying to convey. Even more so, as he said in his reply that a succubus, a demon of sex would definitely be a significant arbiter in a comparison of sex, one whose opinion cannot be denied.

One more thing shadowninjax clarified was that one of the largest blows to their belief and ego, was that one of their champions was empowered by their goddess, yet still lost out to Blaze in the end. Which is probably one of the most significant reasons to the start of the Amazon's change of heart.

I have to say that the last scene of Blaze with his 4 protectors was probably my favorite scene in the series so far, a great culmination and assurance of their feelings after so many ordeals.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fantastic!

I have been reading this entire story slowly over the last week. I wanted to thank you for such a good story that I can occupy my free time with. It has everything an audience wants. Exotic women. Pirates. Jungles. Dwarves. Elves. Centaurs. Mind flayers and drow even! Love it all!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
to: ShadwNinjaX

Re:

Get your ass to a publisher. NOW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Irrelevant, but...

Did anyone else expect Kendra to die of the snake suffocating her when she was doing that dance thing?

Because that would have been hilarious. To me, at least.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Idiots

It was AWSOME.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_ealmost 10 years ago
I sitll don't understand the reasonng for the noncommunication

Why doesn't Blaze just speak with Kendra about her other form? He's not leaving her...so what's the big deal??

ShadwNinjaXShadwNinjaXalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Answer to noncommunication

The thing is that Blaze wasn't sure of what he really saw. After taken a wicked hit, he thought what he was seeing with Kendra was a hallucination. He'd never known or seen her capable of such powers in all their time together, so it is impossible to believe. It was also terrifying to behold. The idea was that sometimes when you see something in someone you love that is frightening, people have a tendency to want to try and deny it no matter the reality of it happening. So much so that they do not want to even talk about it. Hope that helps clear things up as well as the chapters beyond.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The guy watched his women get gangbanged by futas. As if random encounters with monster cocks every chapter wasn't enough

totostorytotostoryover 1 year ago

@ShadwNinjaX , I`ve a general negative comment on the whole story about the rape scenes that the big problem is the female whom raped she enjoyed it moreover asked for more eventually, my rejection because no women liked to be raped, through fantasy world or not, IMO we can imagine the new physicality at the fantasy world but we can't ever feel the rape is enjoyable feeling at all. anyway regarding this chapter I can't say it is rape scene it was more like a sex competition and sadly the MC forced to see his women get fucked in front of him, the problem is as always they all enjoyed the sex even though they knew it will hurt their man's feeling, I can understand no man want to be in his position and no man (except the cuckolds ) picture himself as the MC, however there is a lot of thrill in this chapter regarding the anticipation of if he would lose his familiar to the Amazonian or what would happened, it's like you're waiting for the exomes result and somehow the result was satisficed and a winning against all the men's hatred in general :) ,of course despite they enjoyed the sex endlessly they choose him over them, also I've to admitted that the sex scene was really really hot (honestly I don't know I'd read it all and enjoyed it)!. 4 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WOW!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShadwNinjaX@ShadwNinjaX
Update 02/09/2021: Thank you everyone for your kind comments. First let me apologize for the silence over the last few years. A commenter was correct, I had received a lot of negative comments pushing for the next chapter that affected my motivation. A lot of real life stuff w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES