All Comments on 'Blazing Glory Ch. 11'

by ShadwNinjaX

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
rocking chapter!

love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Coming home

after a less than stellar day only to find a new portion of my favorite fodder, yay!

And tasty it was too, with a revelation that didn't reveal too much. Wicked!

bakartusbakartusover 12 years ago
So many stories

When the war is over and Blaze can relax he will be able to brag that he has fucked a women from every race.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Skyrim Reference?

By far ShadwNinjaX, I think this was was your funnest chapter. However, there was one line, I wanted to ask about to make sure our nongamer's out there got the joke.

Was this line a reference to Skyrim's Fus Roh Dah??:

" She was not going to die tonight or any night as long as he lived... as long as he needed her. As long as she needed.....

"VITH," Rae screamed, "DOOOOOSSSS!!!!!!!!!"

Black fire sparked at her fingertips before bursting forth into an inferno from the Abyss itself."

Fus Roh Rah explained:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13nHKH1m-xA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v= CAXBweRpm_M

ShadwNinjaXShadwNinjaXover 12 years agoAuthor
Re: Skyrim Reference

That's pretty funny how you can see the relation. But no, it was not a "Fus Roh Dah" moment for Rae. Her voice did not knock the lich demon over. It was a moment of rage, desperation, and passion where she summoned all her magic and unleashed it along with her scream that blew its head off with a fiery blast from her hand. I wrote this chapter almost a couple years ago before real life issues really slowed me down and obviously long before Skyrim's release. But nice catch at the potential similarities!

If you want to hear a funny story, look to Chapter 9 Leviathan Nightmare. After finishing that and posting it on the other website I was on at the time, a few months passed before I went to see the second Pirates of the Caribbean movie in theaters. When they did the whole kraken thing in the movie, I was shocked before I almost died laughing at the irony! XD

Thanks again for everyone's feedback!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
FOR SHADWNINJAX I LOVE THIS STORY

SIR I AM HOOKED TO THIS STORY.................AND CANT WAIT FOR THE REST OF IT............PLEASE POST THE REST OF IT ASAP.....................DO COUNT ME AS YOUR GREAT FAN..................................NAME: SHIOS FROM INDIA

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love this world

I love the world you have created here. I would love it if you could explore more of it. I know you have thought of spin offs using Blaze and Kendra's son, but really you have a LOT of well developed characters to use. Or even new characters from other groups like the lycans or dragons. You haven't really dealt much with the dwarfs. I would really to see this world more. Hope you have more stories coming soon.

-Jer

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
and now??????

i am sure you're working hard on it, but when will we see the next installment? It's been a really long wait. C'mon don't keep every one hanging for so long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good chapter but a few questions

Is it just me or was it a little out of character for Blaze to react like he did in the first scene with the merchant? Sure cutting off the thief’s arm would be wrong but insulting the beliefs of a man and threatening to kill him is even worse. Since Blaze always acts honorable I find that scene a bit strange. Or is he acting so aggressive because his soul has been corrupted by the curse from the shadow mistress??

Also, does Blaze have bad sperm; some genetic defect perhaps? How come none of the ladies he beds has been impregnated? Sure some of them are daemons and whatnot so their DNA might not be compatible yet others were indeed human or close to human. That awkward moment when you realize you knocked up your own mother… hehehe…errrmmmhhh. What?? Pls address this!

-Odrin

ShadwNinjaXShadwNinjaXabout 12 years agoAuthor
Answers for Anon and Odrin

Sorry Anon as I did try to warn of this in comments of last chapters. The reason why it's taking a little longer is that the last chapters were done a while ago. All I was doing was proofreading to the best of my abilities before uploading each of them. That is why they appeared so quickly. Chapters of these lengths take a little more time, especially since I am working full time and doing college at the same time. Don't worry as I will not simply stop or give up. Chapter 12 will be coming soon. =)

The first question you have is of Blaze's reaction to the merchant. His actions were completely in character with his honorable ways. When you are dealing with someone so corrupt in ideology that they are willing to maim a child, there is no reasoning with such ingrained evil. The only way to ensure the man would no longer threaten the child was to put the complete fear and terror into the man for the consequences he would face. And insulting the man's faith was only a natural progression of exposure and dialogue for a character never before having dealt with their faith. If you walked into a town and experienced a new faith that allowed the murder of a child as "divine justice", I doubt most any reasonable person's first reaction is to not be impressed nor respectful of such a terrible act being allowed in the name of holiness.

As for the second question, the answer is no. Blaze does not have bad sperm. I never really considered it through the early chapters as I didn't think most people would care about too much realism to include the notion of pregnancy. As I grew as a writer, I eventually did become concerned though because of the times he did ejaculate inside the women in those sex scenes. I addressed this issue by showing their concern in Chapter 9 for it as a subtle way to acknowledge to the reader that the characters had become aware of the possibility and that they were going to be more careful about whether or not to let him cum inside or delay having sex with him to begin with. Despite the sexual charge of the story, the ladies are not having their way with him every night. Being on a dangerous adventure, I think it would be an unsaid rule that they are going to avoid getting pregnant until it is over. I hope this helps clear things up and thanks for asking very thoughtful questions.

ladidah89ladidah89about 12 years ago

Another great chapter and can't wait for the finale in this arc. Intersting to note your response to odrin's questions, I didn't really find Blaze's response to the merchant that out of character as he's always been shown to be quick to defend the defenceless and victims of hate crimes. On the matter of pregnancy, I'm glad you've at least tried to respond to the possibility, especially since Blaze has *ahem* prodigious loads.

One thing I found out of place in the chapter was the issue of Tanna the elf staying behind in her village, I would understand trying to halt or slow down the march of the orcs, but her actions in attempting this made no sense. If she tried to defend the village by fortifying the village or by using guerrilla tactics, I would understand. But just standing in the middle of the village while the orcs march in is a bit ridiculous. What did she honestly expect to be able to do? If she had been captured after attempting to slow down the advance, fine. But just giving herself up does absolutely nothing, the two other male elves as well, unless they were able to kill a few orcs behind the scenes, they did absolutely nothing. You mentioned before that the elves are supposed to be legendary archers, so I would expect them to be expert or at least adept skirmishers, yet they didn't even manage to kill one orc let alone slow down the advance, unless you count them getting raped repeatedly being a delaying tactic (which is definitely not something I would expect someone to actually believe, let alone attempt to use).

Above all though, interesting developments as a little of Kendra's mystery is revealed, along with a tantalizing glimpse of more as her pursuer closes in on the heroes. One thing I am a bit surprised though is that Blaze didn't even try to use the Janni's powers to power himself and his companions up before releasing her since it's not as if he couldn't do that and then not be able to release her. I understand the temptation of power and it's dark descent but one of their main problems in their relationship could have been easily resolved, the problem of Blaze's women's immortality/longevity. Another thing I was wondering was why couldn't he have asked her to accompany them as a free Janni, as doing so does not mean that he doesn't believe in his companion's prowess, it simply means there are times where assistance would definitely have been appreciated (i.e: Kraken).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I know who Kendra really is

Kendra = Chuck Norris

Another fantastic chapter by the way!

HythlodyHythlodyabout 12 years ago
charlatan

you my good sir are a charlatan, your comments are all clearly written in the same prose..the same next to iliterate prose in which your story is written. You have gone through amazing effort to create multiple accounts and or leave anonymous posts commenting on your work and then have artificially fluffed your numbers to make your story popular. As someone who is looking at the top rated stories for some decent literature i find your sophmoric egotist antics less than amusing and highly distracting. Knock it off, if your going to write a bad piece of fiction then at least let it sink or swim on its own

ShadwNinjaXShadwNinjaXabout 12 years agoAuthor
So says you and only you

I honestly have no idea where you think you are coming from in this. I am one individual with one account. Perhaps my style is similar to others or my word usage is the same, but that in no way means I am fluffing anything! Your post has a tone of arrogance and superiority yet I do not see that you have submitted any type of works of fiction to this website. I admit I may not be perfect and will make mistakes in my use if language and spelling, but at least I have something in which you do not. For someone who calls me sophomoric in such an insulting comment, you sure come off as a immature and sophomoric yourself.

All of these people commenting on these stories can vouch for themselves, I assure you. And I appreciate them taking the time to post their feelings and reactions on it. However, yours is neither constructive or even remotely correct in accusation, So go troll some other stories if mine aggravate you that much.

Lucka478Lucka478about 12 years ago
a great story

I really love Neverwinter Nights games and the Forgotten Realms universe from witch i think your story is inspired considering the races and characters.

You did a great job creating the plot, characters and setting and if anyone would make a campaign for Neverwinter Nights 2 based on your story i'm sure it would be in the Hall of Fame.

Regarding Blaze i think you should make Stavros give him a few Paladin or even more appropriate a few Divine Champion levels ;) .

He deserves them and no self respecting good aligned god should let one that is practically his champion leave to battle the forces of evil without granting him some boons or at least a set of enchanted weapons and armor.

Keep up the good work and i hope to see you posting the next chapter real soon.

PS If anyone knows of similar stories set in the same universe, erotic or not, and could point me to them i would be grateful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
End in sight?

I can't wait for the next chapter/chapters to come! I do ever so hope richard and kendra come out of this together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
chapter 12

good to see that you take time to answer all comments, credits to you. But all this suspense of future chapters is unbearable. I've read the story twice now. Come, come, don't keep your fans waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazing stories

I love these stories. You've done a great job and please continue the good work.

Yogi_25Yogi_25about 12 years ago

Amazing story, stumbled upon the first chapter, and couldnt close my browser. I have just one question, but don't answer if it's a spoiler. Does Blaze's master hold any signicance later on in the story? I only ask because you never refer to him by a name, simply by 'master'. And blaze hasn't mentioned his death or anything of the sort.

Oh and it would be super cool to see you and johneb87 do a collaboration series...just an idea.

Keep up the great work

acmedacmedabout 12 years ago
Awesome work

I have read all of the stories and love them. I eagerly await the next installment, although I know that you are hard pressed to find the time to write. Two speculations: Kendra was the lover or daughter of the powerful demon (whose name currently escapes me) we saw conversing with Kaos earlier. Secondly: It has twice been mentioned that Blaze's blades are special, ie strangely strong as seen in his fight with the Ninja in Ch. 04; so Blaze's blades could be blessed by Stratos, or they could be legendary or mythical blades (the first being one step above heroic and the second is one above that, with +5 to vitality and +50 HP of course).

Speaking of Ch. 04, what happened to that god-killer weapon? I thought Tyra sorta wanted that back? And last question, are there more of those? If there were, then the ending of the series (hopefully never ends) would take about a page, for example;

STRAVOS: Hey Blaze, remember that god-killer weapon?

BLAZE: Oh yeah what about it?

STRAVOS: Well that ancient race created more of them, so I took the liberty of finding one for you. Here you go!

BLAZE: Sweet! This simplifies things!

Blazes travels to Kaos's realm, easily cutting down all obstacles in his path with his newfound powerful weapon.

KAOS: Puny mortal! You cannot possibly hope to defeat me! I am a godess!

BLAZE: Your point being?

Blaze shows her the weapon.

KAOS: OH SHI-

Blaze kills her easily and returns home to fuck Kendra and the others senseless for the rest of his life. This is known in many cultures as happily ever after.

BLAZE: Well that was incredibly easy.

END.

PS: Please try to let this quote inspire your story in any way possible:

"And we will meet on the mountaintop for exalted sexual combat!"

Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Waitingforthenextone

I greatly enjoyed the story so far. However, By the time I was into the

fourth chapter, I was ready to puke all over my laptop every time I read

the words "vanilla lips". You could also use a little spell checking. That's as

harsh as my critique goes. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great work

I dont understand some people who critisize your work.I think its great.If someone doesent like quit reading it.some assholes probable havent had sex in so long their hand is hurting and reading stories that have sex in them makes them cum in their undies.keep up the good work. RON from the USA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Loved it.

I stumbled upon these two days ago and been reading non stop (feels like I haven't slept). I think they are a wonderful mix of both eroticism and what is shaping up to be a really good plot. Please keep up the great work, I can't wait to see the next installment.

omgyourmomomgyourmomabout 12 years ago
Hey

Read all of these in a day ^.^. Waiting for Ch 12. :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Again?!

I told myself that I wouldn't get sucked into another brilliant unfinished story after I read "A Beautiful Wish". Then I read "Kita'thalla". So of course I would go for the hat trick and read this brilliant series. Anxiously awaiting gthe next parts.

ShadwNinjaXShadwNinjaXalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you =)

I really appreciate everyone's kind feedback and definitely appreciate your patience more than anything else. I know the wait has been frustrating as I am stressed out and chomping at the bits to write more as well. Working a full time job and taking higher level college classes in condensed time-frames has been extremely time consuming and exhausting.

But rest assured I am not abandoning Blazing Glory. In fact, I plan to go on a writing tear here soon and finish the first saga in either one long chapter or two decent length chapters. Either way, I intend to end all the waiting and reward everyone's support and patience with the final ending of the first arc of Blazing Glory here soon! ^_^ Thanks again everyone!

johneb87johneb87almost 12 years ago

No doubt it's going to be awesome. We're rooting for you! =)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
can't wait

I bet it will be better than the other chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Waiting on pins and needles, such am awesome series. Keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Chapter 12 of Blazing Glory

Thanks for the great story as this is one of the best stories around.

Can we please get a aprox date when you will post chapter 12 of blazing glory. Sorry just wanted to know as i not good with patience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
please let us know we really want to know

ShadowNinjaX its has been a wonderful journey and thanks a lot for sharing this marvelous journey of Blaze with us. I have read all 11 chapters been waiting like many others for ch 12.

I know you are busy with your study and job, still can you please let us know when the Chapter 12 will be coming.

ShadwNinjaXShadwNinjaXalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Timeframe estimate

Now please remember this is just a guess. I am about to finish up the plot tonight. Then I have to put in some of the sex scenes which will likely take a few days before proofreading and editing takes up another couple days. Posting to Lit typically takes 3 to 5 days for it to post. So I would say look towards late June about. Sorry about it taking so long but some of these classes have been very intense! Sometimes writing a long paper just takes all of the writing ability out of me.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilalmost 12 years ago
More coming? Great!

The characters are pretty interesting and the plot and dialog are fun. My only criticism is that the sex scenes are much too alike. Every woman screams much the same thing and all seem to crave the same physical acts. I would have found it more interesting if each had her own sexual identity that Blaze discovered and 'enflamed'. Maybe it is there and I am missing it. The women are all quite distinctive when not begging to suck him off.

But overall, a fascinating story and a great telling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Blazing

Terriffic story. Missed work for a couple of days to read this story. Hope u finish it quickly so that i can sample the end of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
how long we have to wait man

It has been a great story and I really enjoyed it.

One of your post you mentioned roughly you were going to post it end of June. I have been checking every day for this but nothing came up yet. So i was wondering if you can give us the new time when you will post the story.

Sorry if I sound demanding but all i am trying to say lot of people who have been following the story is getting anxious for the ch 12 for the end of Blaze's current journey.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very Good

Excellent story, you've left us hanging..............keep up the good work.

ShadwNinjaXShadwNinjaXalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Back on track

I apologize about the delay all. That very night I posted the time frame I came down sick with a nasty bug that had been going around the area and it took me out for bit. Once I got better I found myself in a new class with tough material and an instructor that was really bad in taking off huge points for even the smallest errors in the paper assignments. So that class required much more focus to get through. I am finishing up the plot these next couple days and will be moving on to the sex scenes. So I am back on track now that particular class is over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow

I just finished all eleven chapters today and I was absolutely blown away. The story is amazing, and I really hope that you don't end the story anytime soon (if you do, continue writing). On a side note, I really like your disclaimer.

-G

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

So by soon you mean weeks right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

man, its been 7 months already, when are we gonna see the next chapter? ffs make it soon please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
URGH

Love your stories. I NEED CHAPTER 12.

SunKisstSunKisstover 11 years ago

Love ur story. All female characters are perverts and the the male lead is such a slut! Nice going. Can't wait to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

This coment goes for the whole series but Kelly Clarkson's song Dark Side seems symbolic for the women in the series, especially Kendra. The song is about nothing but love, hope, and the will to be accepted in life by those you love and who love you.

WATTO34WATTO34over 11 years ago
argh

argh for the love of evey thing please post soon! needy bit over I hope evry thing is ok and we get the update we all are hoping for soon but we all know it will be worth the wait:-)

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 11 years ago
You owe it to your fans...

To let the rest of your life fall part so we can have a few moments of pleasure.

No, deal with reality and then come back here. But an update on your profile every couple of weeks might help us deal with our abandonment issues. I'm glad you haven't dropped this story and impatiently await the conclusion!

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More..................................

please-plase-please-please-please, we need more...................................

ShadwNinjaXShadwNinjaXover 11 years agoAuthor
On its way!

Chapter 12 is complete and submitted a couple days ago. Give it some more time and hopefully it will meet the approval of Literotica in content and format for them to post it for you all to enjoy. I hope you all enjoy it at least. Thanks again for your patience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShadwNinjaX@ShadwNinjaX
Update 02/09/2021: Thank you everyone for your kind comments. First let me apologize for the silence over the last few years. A commenter was correct, I had received a lot of negative comments pushing for the next chapter that affected my motivation. A lot of real life stuff w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES