All Comments on 'Blazing Glory Ch. 14'

by ShadwNinjaX

Sort by:
  • 68 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Long time

Wow, it has been quite a journey getting to this point. This was a great ending to an epic story. I had given up on ever reaching the conclusion ofmthis story like so many other lit sotires, but you came through. Based on the ending, I'm assuming there will be sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You tease!!!!!

OK really good but grrrrrr was hoping their wouldn't be a loop hole ending the size of the bloody grand canyon

cittrancittranover 8 years ago
*applauds*

Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fuck

You tease us to no end. Goddammit I was hoping Tyra would survive.

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusover 8 years ago
sequel!!!

Amazing.... I can't wait for me!

wolfheart78wolfheart78over 8 years ago

I cant wait to see what comes from this ending i have enjoyed this storie but was sad that one died i hope she returns and that all the women have kids by Blaze

MollganMollganover 8 years ago
Yay!

Thank you so much for finishing this amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The slow clap, this deserves it, SO MUCH!

Great story, great characters, great series! I've followed it since chapter 1 and haven't regretted it since, i cannot offer enough praise.

An interesting ending, cliffhanger yes, but one that offers a continuation in another series... WHICH IS AWESOME!!! SOOO looking forward to that.

Many thanks and congratulations from a Irish lad with a penchant for the fantastical. P.S. Can we PLEASE have Tyra PRETTY PLEASE!?! One of my Fav's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

TYRA!!! *cries pitifully*

ShadwNinjaXShadwNinjaXover 8 years agoAuthor
Need your feedback, Tyra, and retrospective

Phew! Glad to see it is up. Had a rough day at work. Trust me in that I really enjoyed seeing these comments and that everyone was enjoying this last chapter. It really brightened my day. It took a lot of reworking after writing it so very poorly during those darker times I had earlier this year. Hopefully I cleaned it up enough for all of you.

Please give me your feedback on the series as a whole as I am curious to your thoughts and questions via comments or email. I tried exploring the darker side of writing to see if I had enough grit to describe such things in words. I went from normal sex to risque sex (monsters, machines, incest, etc) to extreme sexual situations (golden showers, futanari, cum all the way through to mouth, etc.). Let me know which scenes you liked the most and would like to see more of. Or if there was anything I didn't cover that you'd like to see. Please no gross extremes like necrophilia, scat, or mutilation requests. No way! Ew! What did you think of the characters overall? The plot? Do you all like the commissions from this artist and want to see more from him? I rewarded myself by paying to have these characters I love so much drawn, but any future characters will be hard to do financially in such quick succession. I pondered the idea if the fans would like to help contributing to that or not. Also the idea of maybe trying to set up a Patreon account for support from the fans, but would have to think of what I could do for monthly rewards for the support. Not sure about all that, so please let me know.

I am glad so far I haven't seen the reactions I feared I would get: "You kept Tyra dead? You fucking bastard!!!" I am surprised that Tyra has so much love from many fans. Initially when I polled the fans early in the series, she was the least favorite of the four women by a wide margin. It was very shocking as well as pleasing to see many speak up for her after reading Ch 13. There have already been a few comments so far regarding her death here, but I can understand since some may not catch the reference I hinted at the end of Blaze's visit at the flower field on the hill. Fans of the Gargoyles television series should instantly pick up on what caused the bird to be startled and its implication. I'll leave it at that lest I have to crank out the spoiler hammer. Either way, don't worry Tyra fans. ;)

Last of all, I know I say it a lot but thank you all for your time and patience. It is hard to believe when I started this series on another site, that it would take me on a 10 year journey to complete with a very challenging latter half because of real life issues. I was merely an avid reader that occasionally liked to read the erotica side of things from such authors as Jashin and Krellscholar. Then I came across just one picture of an anime character with tan brown skin and platinum blonde hair that blew me away with her exotic beauty. Non-surprisingly, that hentai character would inspire a story to revolve around her and thus became Blazing Glory. With some time, thought, and careful planning... Let's hope the adventure can continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
excelent mix of many fantasy realms

I seen a nice mix of Forgotten Realms mixed in with the World of Krynn in your world being Eilstraee was recently brought back to life in the new edition of dnd along with many of the other deities that died in 4E.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Glad you finished the story!

Thanks for finishing this series. It turned out very well. Freaking anime-esque ending was a bit rough, but I still like the creativity you showed. Well done.

Wildman28Wildman28over 8 years ago
Awesome

So glad to see you haven't given up on this story. Excellent work with that ending I hope we can expect the continuation of the story.

FatalConscriptsFatalConscriptsover 8 years ago
incredible

this story hit me right in the feels, it was everything i as hoping for in an ending and more, you are one hell of a writer friend

shuriken2012shuriken2012over 8 years ago
plothole

You took the story in an interesting direction. Not what I would have preferred but I don't judge so 5 stars. There is a gaping plothole in that blaze being a countermeasure against kendra doesn't work in the long run because he is mortal while she is not so eventually he won't be around to stop her. You would think that pantheons of immortal beings would've taken this into account before letting Kendra live. Don't know whether this hole will be filled or not, I just had to point it out. Overall, good series.

ShadwNinjaXShadwNinjaXover 8 years agoAuthor
That little plothole

I figured that. Those gods though, having lived so long figured it as good temporary measure to keep her in check for the next number of decades until he dies of old age, in which they will probably be ready to address the situation at that point. Unless something significant happened during this chapter that could change the outcome of their immortal/mortal relationship... Hrmmm... Damn. You guys are right. I am a tease. Kendra! Your attitude is rubbing off on me!!!

So yeah, no worries. I already had this covered with an idea in mind. Thank you very much for the generous rating. I really am thrilled how everyone enjoyed this chapter. I won't lie as I was very apprehensive about how fans would take some of the revelations contained in Ch 14.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep it cumming

I sincerely hope this isn't the end or on a long hiatus...because you've created magic here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bravo ShadwNinjaX

An excellent read start to finish. Looking forward to much, much more of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wait...

Whatever happened to Koas? I don't read anything else about her after she was thrown into the gods' sights by Anubis and that her realm is at least abandoned. Considering how she's the main antagonist of this entire thing, you'd think there'd be more to tell about her since this is the end of this incredibly written, fantastically thought out story.

ShadwNinjaXShadwNinjaXover 8 years agoAuthor
Koas and the commission deadline upon us

It is safe to say that after the thrashing she took, that dark goddess would need quite a bit of time to lick her wounds and soothe her wounded pride after being so soundly defeated. Also consider a couple of facts. Unless Blaze is foolish enough to brandish his swords toward her again, which is very unlikely now that he knows, she is still bound by the Natori pact to prevent her directly attacking him again. Also consider the general consensus of the pantheon of gods to leave Kendra and Blaze along for the time being, Koas would be (albeit very reluctantly) forced to agree attacking Blaze would too risky loosing Ragnarok again. So yes, the Mistress of Chaos faded into the background quickly... Biding her time... Contemplating new ideas to get her revenge, perhaps?

Also, for those that want to receive Kendra's commission in all her nude perfect glory, you need to hurry to the artist Torahime's Patreon page before the end of this month and make the necessary pledge to receive her NSFW version. I will not be giving this out as I paid decent money for it myself. I really hope and wish for this artist to receive your support for the work he has done drawing all 4 Blazing Glory beauties. Thanks everyone.

TheDemonWhispererTheDemonWhispererover 8 years ago
when all is said and done.........I'm still left wanting........

:-)) Standing ovation for the awesome work on this story.......judging by the ending and tyra's statue cracking, I asume there will be a sequel????????????..........

trashmantxtrashmantxover 8 years ago
Thank you

I had lost hope but you finished with a opening for more

I only hope it won't be long awaited.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
When will our hero fuck koas?

I was eagerly waiting for our hero to fuck koas and make her part of his group.Will it happen? At least as a part of revenge fuck from koas?

ShadwNinjaXShadwNinjaXover 8 years agoAuthor
Doing it with a goddess...

Oh the temptation. The ideas for Koas and Blaze having hot, wild sex together had crossed my mind a few times. While certainly arousing in possibilities, it simply would have been out of line with the character personalities and histories they had established before their first meeting in this chapter. Blaze didn't care for Koas because of what she had done to innocent people let alone sending demons to capture and gangbang Kendra. Meanwhile, Koas laid it out plain as day in this chapter: She hates him with a passion. The only way she would lay with him would be to secure him in servitude to her and Blaze will never willingly serve her. If not that, then there is absolutely no chance of them going at it. It would take some major character growth with some major events happening to bring these two together at this stage of the story. And if that did happen, it is still very doubtful a goddess would join a mortal harem. We shall have to see how things progress.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very pleased!

I am happy that the tale has come to a conclusion (at least temporarily, anyways). This final chapter did a nice job of wrapping things up and giving a glance to possible future events. One question about the ending, and if it spoils anything you don't have to answer, but is the dream person at the end of this chapter in any way related to the drow guard woman in chapter 5? The way you wrote her made her seem to be an important and mysterious character, not to mention how you stated that Blaze thought that he would be seeing the guard again in the future. Anyways, excellent job once again, and look forward to any future work you feel like creating!

ShadwNinjaXShadwNinjaXover 8 years agoAuthor
So... About Rae?...

I am glad everyone was overall very happy, but considering Rae's big reveal in this chapter as well as highlighting some more character history for her... I am surprised no one has commented on it so far. I thought some might actually like it while others might have hated it, including the physical change in her. As the dark elf is as near and dear to my heart as the succubus is, I was curious what you all thought about feedback wise with what happened to Rae in this chapter? All other feedback is also always welcome! ^_^

falcon66falcon66over 8 years ago
Fantastic Series

Is Kao's avatar based on lust from full metal alchemist and also any new characters in the second arc are be introduced or world building is going to expand more in the next story. Kendra 's Ragnarok form is based on something or just an upgrade of her succubus form. Rae new power was surprising twist in the storie's conclusion she doesn't use that power often why is that?. Have you thought of adding a female warrior dwarf to the harem in the next story. cheers! till next time

ShadwNinjaXShadwNinjaXover 8 years agoAuthor
The muse for Lexiss, wraith elf, female dwarves, and fan ideas for future use in stories

Yes, Lexiss Makora is a direct inspiration of Lust from the Full Metal Alchemist series. I loved her character in the first series so much. She just had this dark look to her mixed with elegant beauty. I thought she would be a great inspiration to capture the essence of the dark goddess who created her from her own being. Although, I have to admit, I was very disappointed in how short-lived her tenure was in Brotherhood.

As for characters in the second arc, the answer is again a definitive yes. There will undoubtedly be new characters. A LOT actually. So many that I am worried it might be too many. I won't reveal who they are but some take direct inspiration from some sources while others indirect inspiration to work from. A direct example is how Tyra is physically close to Demona while indirect in how Nadine and Kali were inspired by Black Rabbit's Zig Zag. As you can see, I use a lot of visual muses to inspire characters. With this many characters expanding into a very large plot, I am estimating roughly that the 2nd arc could "potentially"surpass 20 chapters.

Rae's alternate form when merged with Death, which I have termed mentally as her "wraith elf" form, is currently restricted to very specific circumstances in accordance to her pact with the Winged Reaper. These conditions are whenever she is near a person who's fated time has come AND that person has lived a very heinous life making others suffer terribly. In those rare instances, Death comes to her so she can ensure their departure from life is far from pleasant. Rae encountered Nariko earlier in Ch 8, but it wasn't Nariko's time to die yet. So during the long journey, she was unable to use said power because the requirements were not there. It also comes with consequences: exhausting her completely, emotional impact of seeing ghosts of children her victim has killed, and putting any potential nearby comrades in danger with her wild blood lust.

Using a female dwarf for the harem really hasn't crossed my mind. While I understand there are different interpretations of how they look, I can't help but keep seeing a manly, muscular female of short stature in my mind. Not really attractive an idea for me.

If you have visuals that could prove me otherwise, perhaps. I am also open to fans ideas of potential female race/archetypes that they would like to see in the second arc. Perhaps, if the idea is very attractive to me and gets the ideas rolling fast, this character could become a mainstay character of the series. I can't make any guarantees though. But please let me know what ya got fans! If I have a bunch of great ideas, I may even create a poll for it.

TempestBainTempestBainover 8 years ago
Loved it

Fucking loved this series you always came through with good chapters, please carry it on I need more of it in my life, also regarding the plot hole maybe blaze becomes immortal or a God for some reason hint hint nudge nudge

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you

I absolutely loved your story, not only was the sex great but your plot was one of the most interesting and well written fantasy storylines I have ever read. I hope we see more of your work in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

This is definitly one of the best stories i've read! Amazing read. Thank you for this :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh PLEASE OH PLEASE

Let there be a book 2 too continue this great saga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it

Read your entire series in less than a week. Couldn't put it down. Hopefully we don't have to wait 10 years for the next ark :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
awsome story!!!

look forward 2 the sequel!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow! Excelent!

This is one of the best stories I have read on this site!

I initially came across it a few years ago, but since I very much prefer to read completed stories, I just saved it for later. Now that I finally got to read it, i can say this: WOW!

I have read many normal paper/e- books and really, not many are as good as this. Keep up the good work. I might check back in a year or two and I'd love to find a continuation.

P.S. Rae is very intresting. Nice reveal there at the end. Love her new "form"!

P.S.S. Please don't finish this with one of those sad endings where he has to kill her and then kills himself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
one of the best stories

one of the best stories i have read in a long time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I have to agree

I started reading this story a couple of nights ago and couldn't stop !!!

I sincerely hope you continue this epic tale as I believe it is one of the best adventures I have read on this site.

Please bring on a follow up :)

DraigTywyllDraigTywyllalmost 8 years ago
Female Dwarf Suggestion

If you're looking for inspiration for a dwarf harem member, what about Scout Lace Harding? She's a minor supporting character from Dragon Age Inquisition. She's also an archer, a novelty for most dwarf characters, which could bring a new dynamic to your fight scenes. Just a thought ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
All this sex

So blaze has had so much sex with these women in the sequel will he have kids and have to deal with that also

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pictures

Where can I find the pictures at what website and when are you coming out with book 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

No update ??????

It has been several months since you were active

If you could please update your bio or post a comment telling us you are alive and working on the story would be good enough for us

1Mystrian1Mystrianover 7 years ago
awesome story

Love this series and have read through it several times. Deffinitely one of my top 4 favorite stories. I look forward to the next arc. If there is anything I can do to help let me know.

Keep up the good work.

David

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Simply amazing

Great story should be published in paper and online like for Kendals and stuff also you ended the story on a major cliffhanger I hope that means that there more to com.e soon to be moonribion

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
C'mon ShadwNinjaX

This story was so good you HAVE to write a follow up story to Blazing Glory or at least something else as good as this, you're keeping us all in suspension and drooling for your next stories. PLEASE DON'T KEEP US WAITING TO LONG AND DEFINITELY DON'T STOP WRITING

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Second time reading this, you left it with the start of another story hopefully you will get around to writing it one day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

This series is one the best on this site amazing read each chapter kept me hooked I know you don't want to hear us fans asking for the next chapter and I wont but maybe an update in your biography would help to keep us at bay

AjeccsgjmsAjeccsgjmsover 5 years ago
One of the best stories on the website

The story of spectacular for the beginning of the end I'd love the Cliffhanger at the end hopefully that bodes well for another story can't wait to hear of blazes descendants and his fun making them

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This guy has talent!

I am surprised with all the crappy books out there, that guys like this don’t get book offers.. Well, maybe he has, l really don’t know, but he should! 😳. Good job sir!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Enjoyed the story!

Well written and a fun read. As others have stated, I hope your muse returns and you write the next story.

BigYin1981BigYin1981almost 5 years ago
Not bad

A bit repetitive at times with the 'punishments' but other than that very well written.

jameseduncanlvnjameseduncanlvnalmost 5 years ago
More

I hope you plan to do a follow up to this story.

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 4 years ago
WOW !!!

Quite the fabulous story . You are a very gifted writer . Thoroughly enjoyed it .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Is this story dead

See above

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great imagination

Great imagination . A little heavy on the sex but I guess that needed to happen for the women to connect to him. I really enjoyed reading your story and hope you ate more. Yes yes yes yes

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful fantasy epic

This is an outstanding fantasy story, very well written, by a fine author, who needs to write more stories like this one. While this saga may suffer somewhat from brevity when it comes to the romantic scenes, it is thoroughly engaging in every way. Fantasy stories of this quality are rare on this site, and much appreciated when they are posted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The answer to the question.

All right I'm just going to go ahead and tell you straight up. That the answer to your question is this story dead? Yes yes it is dead. There will not be a second book. I used to talk to the writer in emails when this story was originally being posted. ShadwNinjaX had said there would be a second book originally. But then people were being total assholes they upset ShadwNinjaX because they claimed that he wasn't working fast enough to post more chapters. That keept on till the last chapter came out. After that ShadwNinjaX decided to say I quit. He just couldn't take people's crap anymore. So there is your answer.

BedroombanditBedroombanditover 3 years ago
Good story

I really enjoyed reading the story. Have it high marks throughout. I kind of wish I hadn’t given it quite as high marks on the last chapter but it’ll be ok. Was kinda disappointed in the ending but overall a good read

LadyCourtesanLadyCourtesanover 3 years ago

Such an amazing story. Sad to know it won't go on because of comments. This is talent folks and now it's hidden away.

JackraidJackraidover 3 years ago

What a treat this was. Loved everything about it. Thank you so much for this wonderful read

ShadwNinjaXShadwNinjaXabout 3 years agoAuthor
I live, yes. Thank you all again. :)

Hi everyone! First off, I must apologize sincerely. The prior comment was true, I had been receiving several negative feedbacks pushing me for the next chapter as I struggled dealing with real life crap happening. It wore my motivation down as I was taking quite a bit of my free time to write these stories for everyone to enjoy for free. During this time I have dealt with tragic losses of family, loss of employment, and other sources of stress. Before I knew it, years had passed and it really astonished me. But what surprised me more was the continuing positive comments of people enjoying Blazing Glory even up to recently. It's helped rekindle my motivation a bit. I'll look into maybe trying to get the next saga started back up.

An additional note, a fan was kind enough to inform me that an individual actually stole Blazing Glory and only changed the title and Blaze's name to "Flame" before selling in digitally on Amazon. I have filed a DMCA complaint with Amazon. As a result of this, I may actually publish Blazing Glory via Amazon for a small purchase fee. If I do so, I would humbly and gratefully appreciate your support. If Amazon does not take down this thief's work, I will let you know who and what they are calling it to spread awareness that the work is stolen.

Thank you all again for your kind comments and support still through the years. I hope I can gather my plans and dust off the writing rust here soon.

JigokuMonoJigokuMonoalmost 3 years ago

This is the second time that I have read through this story. I hope more is coming soon as it was refreshing to actually have a story to read and follow more than the usual stuff you find here. Let us know if you continue writing or post elsewhere. This is a story that I would definitely pay to read if you decided to do that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Warning of rape and molestation would been nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why on earth did you stop,it's driving me crazy for the story to continue 'good dam story I hope to read more even with all that sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the story. It hooked me right from the beginning. I hope you write more cause you have an amazing talent. I'm glad to have read it.

SniperkingSniperkingabout 2 years ago

you should really put the rape and incest tags on your work. Its not fair to your readers not to do so. Also, I'll never how you can enjoy writing detailed rape scenes of your characters or people can stand them. Don't mean to sound offensive, I just don't have the stomach for that stuff.

Please properly tag your work, it's just lazy not to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic story with a seriously disappointing ending. Really unsatisfactory resolution of the threads between the various mates. Especially Tyra.

Also, the fact that Blaze's chief contribution to the climax of the story is dying... And the fact that the villain is never killed or resolved, just beaten on for a while then dropped from the storyline... That's just bad storytelling. So much for the classical Hero's Journey.

Too bad because the rest of the story was really quite wonderful!

E3_SierraE3_Sierra5 months ago

I can not wait for this incredible story to continue as a book II, as hinted by the ending.

Aussie1951Aussie19515 months ago
Not my genre but

I don’t normally read these sort of stories, but I thought I’d try one for a change. Bloody hell I’m glad I did. What a brilliant writer you are and what an amazing story you gave us. You started off with old fabled elves dragons succubus immortals etc to 15th century bloodyPirates do you mind.Fuck me I was expecting the US7 fleet to come sailing in as well. Talk about time travel. You had great characters in this story which helped greatly and I too was saddened with Tyra’s demise. The only thing that I was upset with is that Nadine never got her wish and that was too have his children and cum to think of it with the amount of spunk pumped out no one got pregnant perhaps he’s infertile.Definitely need to do a book 2 now that the cycle has begun again but alas I can’t see that happening since it’s been years since you wrote this story. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShadwNinjaX@ShadwNinjaX
Update 02/09/2021: Thank you everyone for your kind comments. First let me apologize for the silence over the last few years. A commenter was correct, I had received a lot of negative comments pushing for the next chapter that affected my motivation. A lot of real life stuff w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES