All Comments on 'Bless Me Father, for I have Sinned'

by Brittni4u

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Delightfully So Naughty

Wow! All I can say is wow! Britni, you are the seductive temptress! This 5 star story had me hard from beginning to end!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Go Brittani

You are such a devilish seductress. Any man would succumb to your charms no matter how hard they resisted! Can't wait to read more from you soon!

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67over 6 years ago
Five stars from me!

Wonderfully naughty story of a Priest being tempted by the pleasures of the administered by a total hottie!

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 6 years ago
Five Stars

Another arousing adventure by Brittni! Loved it! What's next? Eagerly awaiting to find out!

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
WITH ALL THE BAD PRESS ABOUT THE CHURCH

a saving grace would be "At least it was with a girl" TK U MLJ LV NV

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
Great job Brittni

Love the story. Any chance it’s partially or completely true. I’d so love to have been fucked by a orient, how fucking hot is that. Great story.xoxoxoxoxoxo Annette

Thunderhead69Thunderhead69over 6 years ago
Very Hot !!

A five star story. I only wish I could've given you more because such a nasty and devilish story deserves one. Great job of writing and keep the stories coming please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fun story

Many women have fantasy to have sex with priest. Most like the thrill of corrupting the celibate virgin. Fine upstanding church women tease priest with flashing and cleavage.

moterhead74moterhead74over 6 years ago
Great story

Thank you for including the part with the boots!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
ahhh

Having 12 years catholic school upbringing I now know how they made it through life. Bet those nuns helped too. Any nun stories coming?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really sexy

Chapter 2

Really hot and naughty conclusion. I liked that you did it in the confession booth-again. Nice detail with you having Frank say: "Bless me Britt, for I am sinning." LOL at the other girl walking into the booth before Frank could dress himself. I also really liked this: "I confessed, "Well, I have had sexual relations with a priest on two occasions and I don't regret it but that's not the worst thing I've done. The most heinous and vile thing that I've done is every time Notre Dame plays football, I root against them.""

My favorite part was: " Father Frank stood up and pressed himself against my back. I could feel him fumbling around with his big cock until I felt it penetrate my pussy again. He hadn't made love in two decades and he wasn't going to allow this opportunity to escape. I was loving his aggression. Once inside me, he began kissing the back and side of my neck. His warm breath tickled.

Then holding around my chest and grabbing my boobs, he started plunging himself in me. This time, each thrust was more intermittent but with greater force. I immediately felt like I was going to cum again. Father Frank now had my face pressed against the screen, continued kissing my shoulder and fucked me like a machine.

"Oh, I'm gonna cum again. Don't stop, Father. It's so big! I can't believe how big it is! Oh! Oh!" I squealed.

He never spoke but also never stopped pounding me from behind while we both stood. Thank God he had already cum once, lubricating my vagina.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I began to scream.

The sweaty Father puffed in my ear, "You better keep your voice down so no one can hear us."

"Oh, I'm so close. I can't keep it down unless you say, 'Bless me Britt, for I am sinning."

Father Frank didn't respond but when I began to cry out in orgasm, "Ahhhh! Ohhhhh! Aughhhhh!"

He quickly began to shoot his second load inside me as he held down his growl, "Bless me Britt, for I am sinnnnnnning! Auggghhhhooooooo! I'm ejaculating again! Ahhhhh! Yesssss!"

Since he honored my request, I quickly lowered my volume even though my pleasure couldn't be silenced. My legs were quivering and when Father Frank withdrew his now deflating dong, more cum dripped down into the crotch of my tights. He was completely out of breath."

Nice ending too, with you going on to date other guys, and father Frank leaving church and becoming a college professor. Keep up the great work, Brittni. You are very talented and kinky. I get off to your stories all the time.

ArtswitchArtswitchover 2 years ago

But would it really be fun in the confessional.... Stripping him in the vestry and Then riding his big rod would be much tastier.... and how many 18 year olds really long to fuck a middle aged man. But I know a very handsome priest with a slightly older girl friend..... She is heart broken that since covid she cannot hang out at the hospital where he works.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awesome story! You should write one where Brittni travels back in time and meets George Washington and some other historical figures. That would be ace.

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

This author is the most friendly, lovely person if you manage to chat with her, someone who leaves you feeling warm inside. You wouldn't believe she could write such hot, filthy stories. I bet most of her 4000+ followers men and women bring themselves off reading her sexy stories. Thank you for another 5* pussy wetting story

I have a fetish for sex with the priest. You wrote one of the best Helen1899

funguy2619funguy261910 months ago

Love to hear about the meet ups. You are the best Britt.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

No way any man can say no to a sexy minx like this girl. Love the school uniform and black panties. Id be fucking her every chance i got. Bonus that she lets you blow your load inside her and gets off on it. Very hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrittni4u@Brittni4u
5148 Followers
Hi. If you are interested in discussing writing, feel free to email me. My email has changed to Brittni4u@gmail.com