Bless Me Father, for I have Sinned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,148 Followers

Wiping the corners of my mouth, I smirked, "I probably need to get back to class. Would you hand me my socks and shoes? Never mind, I will get them myself."

The priest cocked his head back on the top of the chair and closed his eyes in sexual relief while I put them back on. I walked out with a huge smile on my face and a wet pussy between my legs. I hadn't told any of my friends of our sexual trysts but was dying to divulge to somebody.

Once again, I hadn't seen the good Father around the school but this time it was well over a week. When I was at my house, I would think about his large cock and how I wanted it in my pussy. I wanted to experience that girth stretching me out and that length tapping the edge of my cervix. It had become my quest. I knew he wouldn't be able to avoid me in the confessional booth.

The day of my plan, the weather was cool, so I wore my usual white button up blouse with a sweater but added white tights under my skirt with knee high black boots. All day long I had thought about Father Frank and how that huge dong would fit snugly inside me. It was time for confessionals and I jumped at the chance. Sister Helena was proud of me to volunteer so quickly.

Once inside the booth, I knelt waiting for Father Frank. He entered, sat down with my identity still unknown. When I began to speak, his eyes flickered.

"Bless me Father for I have sinned. It has been a couple weeks since my last confession," I announced.

A nervous Father Frank replied, "Go ahead my child."

I confessed, "Well, I have had sexual relations with a priest on two occasions and I don't regret it but that's not the worst thing I've done. The most heinous and vile thing that I've done is every time Notre Dame plays football, I root against them."

I had to stifle a giggle to my last comment because I knew how big a fan Father Frank was to the Fighting Irish and I had already received my partial scholarship to USC.

He tried to remain serious when he absolved me with 2 Our Fathers and 3 Hail Mary's for my penance. I thanked him, then left the curtain and jumped into the booth with him like I had done during our first encounter.

"Sweet Brittni. I hope you realize, you cannot keep doing this. I have avoided you so that I can resist my temptations and ask for forgiveness. I'm going to have to ask you to leave," Father Frank directed.

"I will leave you alone but first you are going to screw me with your big dick. I will not take no for an answer. I will scream if you do not," I pseudo blackmailed him.

I sat on his lap and we began to kiss. He quickly went from being reluctant to the aggressor as his tongue forcefully probed my mouth. Father Frank had stopped resisting. At that moment, he was no longer a 43 year old priest but a horny mature male, ready to surrender to his basic human needs.

He quickly unzipped his rope and dropped his pants while I pulled my tights and panties down over my boots, turning them inside out. There was no talking, no sucking, and no directing. We both spoke with our body language. He he sat down on the bench with a loud thud and while holding my hips, helped me up onto his lap. I reached underneath myself and guided that huge dick into my wet slit.

It was so large, I felt it stretching my inner walls as I sat down. I couldn't believe how much it hurt, but hurt so good. I was so full and Father Frank continued guiding me up and down on it while using my hips like a steering wheel. I was literally bouncing on it like I was on a trampoline. Every time I would slam down, I would feel his balls with my ass cheeks. I instantly started orgasming. I held it in so no one could hear but my entire body was seizing.

During my amazing orgasm, I also ordered, "Father, cum in me. I want you to. Fill me up with your love."

Father Frank grunted, "Are you sure? Almost there! Augghhhh! Ughhhhhh! I'm going right nowwwwwww!"

I loved his warm sperm erupting from his erection like an overdue volcano. It provided extra lube in me and allowed his girth to slide much easier. He finally shoved me down on his cock and held me there until he finished completely.

With my tights bunched up over my boots, my legs were very restricted. Father Frank helped me up off his hard dick and cum flowed out of me and down my inner thigh. He wasn't finished. Using his strength, he lifted me up and turned me around until I was now in a standing position facing the confession window screen.

Father Frank stood up and pressed himself against my back. I could feel him fumbling around with his big cock until I felt it penetrate my pussy again. He hadn't made love in two decades and he wasn't going to allow this opportunity to escape. I was loving his aggression. Once inside me, he began kissing the back and side of my neck. His warm breath tickled.

Then holding around my chest and grabbing my boobs, he started plunging himself in me. This time, each thrust was more intermittent but with greater force. I immediately felt like I was going to cum again. Father Frank now had my face pressed against the screen, continued kissing my shoulder and fucked me like a machine.

"Oh, I'm gonna cum again. Don't stop, Father. It's so big! I can't believe how big it is! Oh! Oh!" I squealed.

He never spoke but also never stopped pounding me from behind while we both stood. Thank God he had already cum once, lubricating my vagina.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I began to scream.

The sweaty Father puffed in my ear, "You better keep your voice down so no one can hear us."

"Oh, I'm so close. I can't keep it down unless you say, 'Bless me Britt, for I am sinning."

Father Frank didn't respond but when I began to cry out in orgasm, "Ahhhh! Ohhhhh! Aughhhhh!"

He quickly began to shoot his second load inside me as he held down his growl, "Bless me Britt, for I am sinnnnnnning! Auggghhhhooooooo! I'm ejaculating again! Ahhhhh! Yesssss!"

Since he honored my request, I quickly lowered my volume even though my pleasure couldn't be silenced. My legs were quivering and when Father Frank withdrew his now deflating dong, more cum dripped down into the crotch of my tights. He was completely out of breath.

While trying to catch it, Father Frank sighed, "I'm going to hell for this."

I giggled to myself, "That sounds so familiar."

I pulled up my panties, hose, and adjusted my skirt. I walked out like nobody was the wiser. As I walked away from the booth, another student moved the curtain, stepped inside the confessional ready to share her sins. The poor Father hadn't even had a chance to fix himself. I would have loved to been a fly on the wall during that confession.

The rest of the school year, Father Frank would call me down to his office at least three times a week to fuck me or have me give him a sloppy blowjob. He fucked me on the desk, on the floor, on his chair, and in every position imaginable. I never tired of that huge dick. I also swallowed so much sperm, we could have populated a major city with the total amount. Any boyfriend I had outside of school that year, never suspected a thing but I did notice the look on their face when they slid in me with little resistance.

After I graduated, I went off to USC with a pre-pharmacy scholarship while Father Frank left the church, moved to the Saint Louis area and became a full time professor. We still communicate to this day and have made plans to meet once again.

Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,148 Followers
12