All Comments on 'Blessing of the Wood'

by LesLumens

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
cittrancittranalmost 9 years ago
Good to see that you're still around!

I have only one request -- and no, it's not for what to write; I know most authors hate that (and rightly-so) :P

Would you mind making a visual chart of the relationships of the characters?

It's getting to be a bit too much for me to hold in my head when I try to read these, given just how many characters you've introduced at this point, though it doesn't decrease my enjoyment in the slightest :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A new one

can't wait to read it Thankyou.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great

Glad to see a new Wood story. You've been able to keep them at such high level of quality.

Boyd Percy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Beautiful story

This is a truly beautiful story. The emotions and characters were all so alive and made my heart pound. I enjoyed it so very much, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved it

Another great read, kept me waiting to see what was going to happen next.

One suggestion could you put all "The Wood" series under a Series heading "The Wood"

Thankyou for another great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

That was lovely!!

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
Thanks again

Is there any way to get an "Also In This Series" link?

so far: I think,

Steward of the Wood

Daughter of the Wood

Forever of the Wood

Secret of the Wood

Kindred of the Wood

Heart of the Wood

Beauty of the Wood

Friend of the Wood

Blessing of the Wood

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Pretty!

Absolutely lovely.

Not reading "of the wood" stories is silly! ;)

Can't wait to see continuation...

There is so much potential:

- Of course Xanellas & Johns child(s)

- Xanterras & Nathans Nerd child finding a mate (love me some geek chicks!)

- What about Dale?

- La'Dara & Chase was a bit off, the Lake needs an own series, i thought.

- Xanmara & Wade can connect the "of the Wood" and "of the Lake" series, or at least their kids could.

- Glen and Melinda. Wiccan or Dryad? Can a Dryad be Wiccan?

If you could get some more of these pretty stories out, we Readers are in for Years of fun!

Of course i wouldn't mind if you just posted these when they're ready, not just on earth day. ;)

I absolutely love your work, good work up, nice endings, nice characters, you know how to play with emotions, just nice!

And: stop being sorry for long stories, no one is afraid your tales are over 5 pages long, that's silly!

Most people would say they could be 15 and still too short!

I'd love to read more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fantastic

I have only recently come across this series of stories and have found them to be fantastic,

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I have enjoyed these stories a lot. I love fairy tales and have a small library of them. I know it takes time to write stories and I hope that you may have some new stories in the future. Thanks so much for bringing your stories to life.

ausvirgoausvirgoover 2 years ago

Damn, I'm going to miss these people.

It was no surprise that you had John and Ella conceive on Earth Day, on their first attempt. After all, all the Earth magic needed was love and one sperm (and an egg from Ella), and if necessary it could heal John's low sperm count anyway.

You've also left me wondering - Is the oak that sprouted from that acorn going to also produce a new dryad? I guess we'll never know.

ausvirgoausvirgoover 2 years ago

As at least one other commenter has mentioned, high page counts for your stories aren't scary.

What would be scary would be if the page counts were too low - I'd be scared that there wouldn't be enough story!

ausvirgoausvirgoover 2 years ago

Loved the stories.

One minor quibble I have is that while Xantina was able to teach Daniel to reach out and watch through nature, none of their descendants seem to have significant magic other than when she assists them.

Basically, apart from body hair and their one-day-a-year fertility, the part dryads seem to be no different than full humans with a closeness to nature.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous