All Comments on 'Blessings Ch. 01'

by Mused

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
chargergirlchargergirlabout 15 years ago
Finally!

So glad you're writing for Lit again, Mused, there's no one on here that does it better. I just love this story, it's got everything: love, humor, angst... And the characters have so much depth to them, they are so likeable and real. Thanks for letting me get a peek.

Plainly_JanePlainly_Janeabout 15 years ago
At last!

I've been eagerly looking forward to your next story and was so happy to hear the first chapter got posted. Once again, you manage to pull the reader right into the middle of things. I love the way you describe every day things, like the dusty Cadillac he leans against to make a call, or the wilted tomatoes in the cafeteria. I especially loved the dream sequence -- all the quirkiness of an actual dream, mixed with the wonderful sexuality. Fabulous!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Welcome back!

A great start to a triumphant return! I hope the next chapter is as well written as this one is.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 15 years ago
Really good beginning!

I'm looking forward to reading all of the chapters. I think this may turn out to be one of your best. Glad you're back!

JennPJennPabout 15 years ago
Original beginning

Great original beginning to a hot story. Please keep it going.

DevinsgirlCatDevinsgirlCatabout 15 years ago
YAY!

I am so happy to see you back! You are one of my favorites, and this place hasn't been the same since you have been gone!

Great story! I love your writing! It's always so beautiful, and it's not all about sex, it's about that special connection with someone.

Happy Valentines Day!

Can't wait to read more!

PS-Tell Charger Girl to get back to writing too! She left us hanging with her last story!

missveramissveraabout 14 years ago
interesting...

off to a real good start. i'm hooked already :]

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 10 years ago
"Blessings Ch. 01" - Kevin and Amanda Armstrong (Brother and Sister)

Whow, I'm overwhelmed with L O V E of this first chapter. I'm an ol' softie, with a masculine-disguised, effeminate-clad heart, straight male crazy in love with romantic and everlasting incestual love with monogenous values and traditions of fidelity!! This story appears to have the budding sagacious tendencies that is doomed to bloom into a truly gifted, enduring love of brother and sister siblings Amanda and Kevin Armstrong.

Along with a magnificant context and theme, the story is very well written. The writer thus far has demonstrated natural talents, with the ability to express deep feelings and emotions of the characters; the characters themselves versed linguistically in their verbal communications with others. All the talents to make a good story greater seem to be mustered by this writer for what appears to be a truly magnificent literary jewel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
blessing

nobody fucked

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This looks really promising. Nice pace and great idea for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Because it's a STORY asshole ^^^ thingshe are supposed to progress slowly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Why is that stories that are actually stories get low ratings?

Oh, that's right, 80% of the readers on this site are freaks and losers. No wonder I stopped writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It seems like kids are writing stories on here. This dude I’m guessing around 20 since he moved out of home. He is scarred of his dad. Most of us ( I think) lose that fear around 16-18 years old. Having respect for father sure but being afraid not really.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

I gave this a 5/5. Maybe my vote will nullify someone else who gave it a 1/5 because they couldn't jerk off to it. I sincerely enjoy the love stories where the sex scenes are the very THIN icing on the delicious moist cake. 🎂 I'm looking forward to reading the complete series. This was a good start.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous