All Comments on 'Blessings Ch. 02'

by Mused

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Another good read...

Another great chapter, very well written! I can only hope the next chapter heats up more though, I'm dying to see how this plays out.

chargergirlchargergirlabout 15 years ago
Amanda

Her character really shines in this chapter and I just love her spirit. There's a lot of emotions roiling around in that girl, and I could feel them all: her joy, her sadness, and even her jealousy. Great chapter, Mused. I'd say I can't wait to see what happens next, but well, I already know...

JennPJennPabout 15 years ago
Great Story

I love the way it builds up instead of just jumping into the sex right away. This is a great story.

DevinsgirlCatDevinsgirlCatabout 15 years ago
Great as always

Again,awesome job!

Love this story!

Plainly_JanePlainly_Janeabout 15 years ago
I'm really enjoying the story

One of the things I love is that your characters are multi-dimensional. Amanda is at times silly, funny, yet at other times behaves childishly, at others she pushes the boundaries so hard you think everyone will notice. Very well done!

missveramissveraabout 14 years ago
loved it.

you've really got a talent here, mister..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
to unrealistic

if he was so uncomfortable around mandy after the talk with his dad he sure wouldn't have gone back monday and after what mandy did monday he sure would have never gone back especially for thanksgiving he would avoid home at all costs keep it atleast somewhat believable please

Lo_PanLo_Panover 12 years ago
Right......

As I have posted many times.... Many authors seem to deem it necessary to drag a plot/story out, just to justify a word count, or to justify a flaw of their own inflated belief in the superiority of the work they are writing. This is such a story. You have fallen victim to the belief that you are a good writer, and that you are writing a good story. You may be one, but the story you are writing is terrible.

(Hint: You really aren't that good a writer either!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow............

It takes skill and patience to write a good story you apparently have both dont let anyone tell different.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Well done

I have read several stories on this site - Yet, I can't emphasize this enough - GREAT JOB! Ever since the opening in Chapter 1 in "Blessings" I just can't take my eyes away from the screen. I like how you give depth to both Kevin and Amanda. The character development is running great. Something other writers could use more of. Keep up the good work my friend!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 10 years ago
"Blessings Ch. 02" - Kevin and Amanda Armstrong - (Bother and Sister)

Even most optimist don't aver that True Love is always a daily celebration of joy and happiness, always going in an ever ascending straight line. There are always trials and tribulations! Even in the Creation of humankind, The Almighty included snakes, and the dubious apple tree, amongst his image-likeness man and woman! Fortunately for most people those "bumps in the road" toughen the resolve and insulate the soul, and awaken the mind and spirit to making wiser and more mature decisions of lasting pleasure and satisfaction!

This story is displaying those chasms and unexpected events. The inevitable solution is realizing that fate brings darkness into their lives, and the strong will always bounce up and endure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Just awesome!!! This is a STORY- three dimensional characters, a plot, angst, emotion- the list goes on. Sorry to be so brief but Part 3's beckoning. :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5/5 again. I read this series before, a long time ago.

-

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 8 years ago
Great Chapter

Okay Amanda, you were just "pretending" to get it on with your brother in front of your father. Sure, whatever you say.

sammy_kindsammy_kindalmost 7 years ago
Great job!

I've really enjoyed these two chapters. The story's been great and I love how both Kevin and Amanda are struggling with their feelings. It feels close to how this must be in reality. Great job!

OlebillOlebillalmost 7 years ago
Great

Been good so far but he is dealing with his feelings the wrong way. Hope it gets better don't like others getting involved

Olebill63Olebill63over 5 years ago
ASSHOLE

what an idiot to do that to his sister just to get back at her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous