All Comments on 'Blessings Of The Flesh'

by jack_straw

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great

That's really going out with a bang!

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
very creative

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Ha~!

That was a unique one on literotica. I never knew monogamy could be so sexy, and especially a baptist couple.

Well done! I enjoyed that one immensely.

noone269noone269over 18 years ago
Another great story

Keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
not a lot to say

Well this one was different and I enjoyed it so for my rating it has to be good

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Good

A different kind of a story I enjoyed it very good

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A view from a PK (Preacher's Kid)

My father was a Fundamentalist Minister (kind of like a Baptist only the church is autonomous) and although I could NEVER imagine my parents doing THAT in the sanctuary, I enjoyed the fact that 1) you brought up how sexy the Bible can be (after all, God did create sex for pleasure), 2) How passionate monogamy really can be.

A lot of people don't realize this, but when God created sex, he had every intention of making it very pleasurable. However, He wanted this to be an act of marriage; something entirely for pleasure between a husband and wife in a committed marriage. I've been married for 16 years to the same man and with variety in what you do, it can be VERY passionate with the same person. :)

Thank you for bringing this story to light.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent.

Don't change a word. Don't write a sequel, but write more stories. It's about as good as a literotica story ever gets. Imaginative and well-written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WOW & KUDO's

Very erotic and sensual - imaginative - and seriously on and on with respect for you and your talent - especially due to the respect you show in a life like way for your marital characters, us and yourself. It's credible and appreciated - more please - with High Regard

sherlock40sherlock40over 18 years ago
A fantastic story!

Married passion is the best! I am sure that the cheaters and wimps and sluts that bad mouth such stories are going to be wondering why this story is rated so much higher than the crap that they believe is erotic.

Great story and thank you for the effort to write it.

MrManicDepressiveMrManicDepressiveover 18 years ago
Great story!

Very erotic and very sexy. I think I'd go to church more if I had a pastor who wasn't afraid to talk about sex. Great job with the story. Thanks for sharing it!

David LockleyDavid Lockleyover 18 years ago
Fantastic.........

It's so good to see that some babtists weren't hatched, especially minister and wife, and truthful too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Beautifully written

and one of my favorite selections of the bible. It's wonderful to see it used in a way that is loving and open as I believe the bible should be. Great job.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
Another fine story

Jack, you're gonna burn in hell for that one. But please, save me a place by the fire, 'cause I sure did like it. :D

Wonderful story and you have my thanks. I can just picture the uptight assholes of the congregation of my former denomination as they filed out the door in shock and horror at Gene's sermon. I can hear their mutters of disbelief and damnation even now, thirty years removed.

Again, my thanks for a wonderful story about love and faith.

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 17 years ago
The floor was stained but his heart was clean…

Oh, Amen and Halleluiah for a true loving story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Amen

Amen. Chistianity and sex are not incompatoble.

Scorpio44aScorpio44aover 15 years ago
Brother Straw!

So nice to see another heathen of the cloth! Great story, well written and told with great humor. thanks!

mikothebabymikothebabyabout 14 years ago
wonderful

I really liked this one - very well done

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754over 13 years ago
Wow, very Moving

Thanks you for sharing this little story. And thankyou for sharing a Christian marriage how it should be and showing the Christian faith in a fair light. It is too often Christians are made out to be little Hitlers wanting to force people to be exactly like them. But how you discribed this couple is how God meant marriage to be. He created us to enjoy sexual pleasure with our spouses. We are to rejoice with the wife of our youth (Solomon again). This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love this story! More please

I am a married Christian woman, and I have to say this is my favorite story that I've read on this site. Loving, monogamous, hot, and acknowledges the fact that God created sex to be GOOD. My husband is a minister, and I must admit that we have made love in the church after locking up once, though not in the sanctuary.

Please do more stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sexy!

That was Hot w/o being pronographic about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
similar story

Had a similar experience with my wife in church, and yes I'm a pastor, and she too got pregnant!

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 9 years ago
Didn't connect

I enjoyed everything up to the last sex scene. I enjoyed the writing there even but the way the two treated the sanctuary had me wondering about how much reverence they held for their god. And the comments about Shoneys and Yahoos from the wife made me wonder about her respect for the congregation and his work.

I think either would make it hard for him to find a new congregation to 'serve'. Though it sounded more like he was looking at what he could get from them than what he would be able to give. It would have worked better if you had not tried to make him out to be devout.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Enjoyed it, fun and hot!

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
Nonsense

Nothing in it, just cliche sex descriptions. No plot, no characters, nothing. This is not even a flash story because it is not even a story.

"Pastor" moves on after sex in church? Really, do you think it is so easy to find another position in the heavy landscape of US religious institutions? Yes, American preachers are mostly hogwash and fraud but most of them are not rich since it is not easy to perpetrate a fraud when there are so many fraudsters. That is the reason why most of them will stick with what they have.

SithLord6969SithLord6969about 4 years ago

Aces!

What a great turn on the LW troupes !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

WOW! GREAT STORY!

It's real. No question that this is genuine. Ministers and their wives have torrid sex in many places, and they are not hypocrites or charlatans. There is nothing wrong with spouses lusting after each other and fulfilling their desires whenever or wherever they choose. I come from a family of ministers and know about it. . . . I was just thinking of her full bush. . . and a lot more.

KiwihunterKiwihunterover 1 year ago

Are there still fools out there who still follow these medieval institutions. We are supposed to be intelligent creatures yet still these idiots are listening to the charlatans telling people to believe in mythology. I understand they are mainly Americans who are indoctrinated from birth but even such simple creatures havethe intelligence isto work out they are being misled. Surely they could see their foolishness

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Roflmao. Kiwihunter you're hilarious. "Mostly Americans..." Hahahahaha! As the famous SNL sketch goes "[kiwihunter] you ignorant slut!"

How many people are there in India? How many of them are "enlightened" atheists? Right. How many people in China? How many atheists? (Even most "atheist" Chinese engage in ancestor veneration/worship btw) Africa, same questions. All of Asia. South America. Do you see the depth and breadth of your incredible stupidity yet? Good.

Most of the people on this planet are religious, in one way or another. A slight majority are (some flavor of) Christian, as in this story. Atheists are not the "awakened wise" or any such thing. You are, in fact, freaks, an abnormal exception to the norm, and you're consequently dying out. As the global social collapse speeds up, your sad, ignorant, childish thought exercise will be driven further and further underground, and eventually extinguished utterly. Savor that knowledge. You're the last of your kind. But unlike The Doctor, no one will miss you (arrogant, ignorant, childish atheists) when you've gone. No one will even notice.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Just more ugly trash. What a waste

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous