Blessings Of The Flesh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,233 Followers

And he truly felt that God had approved of his belief by placing Brenda in his path, his beautiful Brenda, who shared his healthy attitudes toward sex and who loved him like God loved His church.

All of this passed through his mind in but a heartbeat, as his cock pistoned relentlessly in his wife's spastic pussy. Brenda's head was rolling around in frenzy as she worked her hips back to meet her husband's incoming thrusts.

Another climax was brewing rapidly in her straining body, and she gripped the podium hard to keep from crying out so loudly that it might attract attention from someone who might happen to be passing by outside.

Gene could feel the telltale sizzle in his groin as he methodically fucked his wife with long, hard strokes. He bent down slightly and encircled Brenda's chest and captured her dangling breasts in his hands. He cupped them and squeezed her nipples, and was gratified as she groaned lustfully.

They were tumbling toward a huge finish, their bodies in perfect sync. Brenda gasped out words of encouragement and endearments to her lover, her sexy husband, who had never once failed to satisfy her. Gene responded by telling his wife in a panting voice just how good she felt, and just how much he loved her.

And as he increased the pace of his lovemaking, pounding his cock in her twitching cunt, words were inadequate to describe the overwhelming lust that enveloped them.

"Oh baby, oh baby, oh baby," Gene chanted as his orgasm reached critical mass.

Brenda just wailed and moaned her own climax reached a peak, her body a live wire under her husband's frenetic fucking.

Just at the moment when Brenda felt she couldn't climb any higher, she felt the crackle of her orgasm explode through her body, and she twitched and shuddered in the throes of one of the best climaxes she'd ever experienced.

Seconds later, Gene gave up his efforts to hold back the flood of cum, and with a desperate gasp, lunged forward and spewed a huge load of semen deep in Brenda's womb. Her powerful vagina muscles milked him of every bit of the hot cream as they shuddered together in orgasmic splendor.

And deep in Brenda's body, Gene's sperm connected with a waiting receptacle, and in a flash, a new life was formed.

Of course, it would be several weeks before they realized what had happened. At that moment, all they could think about was how much they loved each other. Gene slumped onto Brenda's back, holding her tightly as she struggled to stay on her trembling knees.

They laughed then, at the absurdity of what they had just done, and the realization of what it meant. As if to punctuate the significance of their act, Gene's sated cock flopped out of Brenda's dilated cunt, and several large dollops of semen poured out onto the carpet underneath her body.

Gene finally stood up, pulled up his slacks, stuffed his cock back into his shorts and fixed himself so that he was presentable. Brenda, too, managed to straighten up so that she could make herself decent, then they embraced warmly, still basking in the glow of their love.

"Gene?" she said softly as she gazed into his eyes. "Do you think maybe God's trying to tell us something?"

"What would that be?" Gene answered.

"That we're done here, and it's time for us to move on," Brenda said. "I don't think these yahoos will let today's sermon pass unchallenged, and besides, I believe we need to think hard about our long-term future."

They headed out of the church toward home and they talked some more about what had happened, and what they suspected had been the result. It was then that they came to the decision they knew in their hearts had to be made.

So when Gene stood in the pulpit that evening for the Sunday night service, he closed by reading a letter he had composed that afternoon, which was his letter of resignation, effective in two weeks.

As he did, he happened to glance down at his feet and noticed the dried white stain on the carpet. He chuckled inwardly as he thought about what his successor might make of that.

Suddenly, he felt free as a bird, with a glorious future ahead of him and his bride, his beloved. And he believed King Solomon would approve.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,233 Followers
12