Blind, But Not Out Of Touch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't have wished for a better more satisfying first time. This woman had fulfilled my most extraordinary fantasy for the loss of my virginity. We kissed each other tenderly and just cuddled and snuggled against each other. This was an incredibly beautiful woman in my mind. She was beautiful on the outside as well as inside. I was willing to bask in that beauty forever if I could.

She gently pushed me off her and rose. She pulled me up and led me down the hall to the bathroom. As she turned on and adjusted the shower I continued to caress and explore her incredible body. We entered the shower and washed each other lovingly and tenderly. As I stood behind her and rubbed her breasts and nipples my cock awakened and became hard again. This was so good. I rubbed my hard cock up and down the crack of the luscious ass and imbedded it between her soft rounded cheeks. She pressed back into me and accepted my wanting member. I felt the head of my cock slide against the lips of her pussy as I stroked. She bent and rotated her hips to accept me from behind. I enter the soft wet lips of her pussy without resistance. I fucked her hard and deep as she came again. I shot another load into her accepting vagina as the warm shower sprayed over us. We were near exhaustion as we exited the shower and dried each other off.

She led me to her bedroom and we lay on the bed and fell asleep in each other's embrace. How long we slept I have no idea. When I woke she was still beside me her head on my chest and her hand gently holding my dick. What an incredible woman.

I had two more years of college course work to finish before I graduated and was currently living in a men's dorm. I moved in with Sue Ellen within the week and stayed with her for the next two and a half years until I graduated. She was very conscious of the difference in our ages and I am sure that she never completely reconciled that concern in her own mind. As for me it made no difference what so ever. I entered an out of state University and moved. We still got together about once a month over the next two years. Either I would go to her or she would travel to see me. There was never any pressure in our relationship, we just accepted and enjoyed what we had together. There was also never any discussion about taking our relationship to the next level. I think that was more her decision rather than mine.

After I received my master's degree I accepted a teaching job at a small community college in Oregon and moved out west. Sue Ellen and I drifted apart some then. We still kept in touch and got together about once a year. We still communicate to this day.

As I arrived at my first teaching job at the community college my department chairperson welcomed me. She was a woman of about fifty and reminded me some of Sue Ellen. Her name was Dorothy Verhoven. She was from the local area and had been teaching at Green River Community College for about fifteen years.

After introductions she inquired if I had found any living accommodations as yet. I told her that I had not and was staying temporarily at a local motel until I found something more permanent. She offered that her sister owned a small two-bedroom house within walking distance of the campus and would be willing to rent it to me very reasonably if I was interested. It sounded good. She drove me over to check it out. It wasn't large, but had a very comfortable feel to it and it was only eight blocks from the college campus. It would be an easy walk for me, even in bad weather. I told Dorothy that I would take the house and she drove me over to her sister's to sign a lease.

Dorothy's sister, Alice, was a younger version of her sister, Dorothy, friendly, outgoing and very personable. After we signed the lease she asked what I was going to do about furnishings. I told her that I had nothing and needed to get every thing. With that statement she got ecstatic.

"Now you've done it," exclaimed Dorothy, "My sister loves shopping and setting up house stuff and she loves helping people. Now you have a decorator whether you want one or not."

"Could I help you Matthew, please let me, I would love to help you furnish the house."

"I need more than furniture, I need everything, dishes, silverware, cooking utensils, linen, cleaning supplies. I have nothing except the clothes in my suitcase, my books and that's it." I told her.

"Wonderful! I mean ok, what do you want to do?" She asked.

"I would really appreciate the help. If you don't mind, it's not that easy for me to pick out every thing that I need and your eyes would make it so much easier."

"Done, I just hope that I don't give you too much help." She replied enthusiastically.

For the next two hours we discussed what I thought that I needed and wanted for the house and what my budget was. Both ladies were excited about helping me set up my house and believe me I really appreciated the assistance. Alice arranged to pick me up at my motel at nine the next day and we would begin shopping.

Alice picked me up promptly a nine. As we drove off she announced that she had a cousin that owned a furniture store in Portland, an hours drive north, that she had called and explained my needs and he had said that he could get us some very good furnishings at a very reasonable price. On the way to Portland I learned that Alice was a widow. Her husband was a logger and had been killed in a logging accident some three years ago and had left her finically secure. She didn't have to work and helping me with the house was something she liked to do and was pleased that I was allowing her to not only help, but influence what I was going to purchase. I teased her about her eye for color and style being much better than mine.

When we arrived at her cousin's furniture store he explained that he had a whole house of furniture that they had sold and delivered and thirty days after delivery the customers financing fell through and the had to repossess it all. If we were interested he would sell it to me at half the original price. We looked at it, or should I say Alice looked at it and I sat on and felt each piece and we decided that it was really nice stuff and was well within my budget. There were a few pieces that I didn't need and two that we didn't like. That was ok, were didn't have to take the whole package to get the price point. We selected a couple of additional pieces and paid for all the items. Her cousin would deliver the furniture in two days and move it into the house for me. This was great.

While in Portland we visited a couple of large discount houses and picked up dishes, utensils, cookware and most of every thing else that I would need. Alice was a very efficient shopper and made sure that I understood all of the items she was purchasing. It would have taken me days and days to accomplish by my self what she helped me do in a few hours. We loaded our purchases in the back of her suburban and head home. It was late afternoon when we arrived back at the house. As soon as we entered the house I smelled fresh paint.

"You had painters in?" I asked.

"Yes, I got a paint crew to come in today and repaint the whole interior so that it would be clean and fresh for you. I also had the carpets cleaned and all the utilities turned on and put in your name." was her reply.

"Thank you, that was very thoughtful, I appreciate that.

We unloaded the Suburban. And she was taking me back to my motel. I offered to pay for her gas for the trip, but she refused flatly, telling me that was not necessary. I offered to buy her dinner instead, which she readily accepted.

One of the advantages of not being sighted is that I am led around quite a bit. Throughout the day I had taken Alice's arm on many occasions and by this time was very familiar with most of her body excluding her most private sexual regions. I noted the she was slim, petite and fit. Not much extra weight and well toned. She couldn't have weighed more than a hundred pounds and was quite shapely.

Alice drove us to family owned home-style restaurant that her aunt and uncle owned. We were introduced and they seemed friendly and outgoing. After a delicious home-style meal we returned to my motel. Alice said that she would pick me up at nine again the next day and would help me unpack our purchases and put them away. At my motel room door she gave me a hug and kissed me on the cheek before I could react. Her touch was warm and caring and made me feel very good toward her.

The next day we unpacked and arranged things in the house so that I knew what I had and where it was located. She was very patient with me in this last regard. She understood that there had to be logic behind the placement and storage of everything so that I would be able to remember where it was located.

I was getting to like this lady. She was very easy going and had an effervescent, bubbly personality. I asked her to dinner again that night and she readily accepted.

"This one is going to cost you more though because I'm going to make you take me to the nicest restaurant in town. You need to shower and change clothes before we go." She told me.

We went back to my motel and I showered and changed. As I showered I felt that I was being watched. I really didn't mind and if it made her feel good it was ok with me.

We drove over to her home and she parked me in the living room with a Pepsi while she showered and changed. I heard the water running in her shower and after ward I could hear her dressing. She came into the living room and announced that she was ready.

"It's interesting being with you Matthew." She remarked.

"How so?" I asked.

Well you can't see me. You don't know what I look like. I watched you shower and you didn't know. I left the door to the bathroom and bedroom open and you couldn't see me and didn't know. That's how it's different. That's all." She commented.

"That's not all true. First of all I was aware that you watched me shower and dress. Second, I was also aware that you had left the bath and bedroom doors open. Even though I couldn't see you I could hear you. I could hear you showering, drying and dressing. I could hear you putting on your make up and fixing your hair. Believe me I am more aware than you may know. Just because I can't see, doesn't mean my other senses are dead also." I told her.

"Really? You could tell all that? I am surprised and now I'm embarrassed." She replied.

"Don't be, you just have to return the favor for me. I can't see with my eyes, but I see very well with my hands and fingers and I want to see you."

She steeped in front of me. I knew exactly where she was. I reached out my hands and placed them on her hips. She was wearing a fitted dress that was made of very smooth, soft, sensual, satin. I ran my hands up her sides and around her back. Her dress had a very low cut back and I was sure that it didn't allow her to wear a bra with it. I moved my hands back around to the sides of her breasts. I ran them over her breasts to her exposed chest above the low cut neckline of her dress. Her breasts were firm and high on her chest and I could feel her nipples stiffen as I ran my fingertips over them. She sighed deeply as I did so. Her skin was soft and supple. I ran my fingers up her neck to her jaw line. I caressed her face from chin to forehead and cheek to cheek. This was one very beautiful woman. Even I could tell. She stood still not saying a word as I explored and caressed her body with my fingers. I slid my hands back down her sides and to her rear. Her cheeks were rounded and firm. She had a very cute tight ass. I felt the muscles in her cheeks twitch as I touched them. I ran my hands down her thighs to the hem of her dress. I slipped my fingers under her dress and slip and ran them up her hose encased shapely legs. I could fee her leg muscles tighten and twitch as I moved higher. I stopped just short of her pussy and slid them back down her inner thighs. She released several deep sighs as I did this. I once again placed my hands on her small waist and stood in front of her. I leaned down and kissed her firmly on the mouth. I felt her lips quiver as they open slightly. I could smell her arousal and it was sweet.

I released her and said, "You are a very beautiful woman, and anyone can see that even me. Thank you for letting me see you in my way."

"My gawd, that was erotic! Do you do that with every woman you meet?" She asked.

"I wish, no not every one, only those that I find attractive before I touch them." I replied.

"You have to do that again soon, that was wonderful. I thought I was going to climax just from your touch." She exclaimed.

"Shall we go to dinner? You drive, ok?

She laughed and we went out the door to her suburban.

Dinner was very nice. It was a nice restaurant and the food was excellent. Another of her cousins owned this restaurant. I joked with her about being related to half the town. She found that funny and then informed me that I was probably close to being right. She told me that we were already a major topic of conversation with her relatives after I had only been there three days. She said that she had gotten at least eight phone calls from her aunts and cousins since I had arrived. After a wonderful dinner she took me back to my motel.

At the door she told me that she would pick me up the next morning and that I should check out of the motel. I would be spending the next night in my own bed. That night I packed my belongings so that I could check out quickly. I didn't sleep well for thinking of Alice and her small petite supple body.

The next morning she picked me up, I checked out of the motel and we went to my new home. She had bought eggs, bacon, potatoes, bread and everything else for a country style breakfast. I helped her prepare breakfast and we stood at the kitchen counter as we ate. After we had cleaned up the kitchen we went into the living room to wait for the furniture to be delivered. We lay on the carpet and talked as we waited.

"What can you tell from just touching some one with your hands and fingers?" she asked.

"I can tell more that you might think. I think more than if I could just look at you." I replied.

She was curious and asked, "Tell me what you can see just by touch."

"First I can develop a mental picture of your physical form. You are physically very attractive. I don't need anyone else to tell me that. That I detected very easily. Just from touch I can also see inside you. I can tell how you feel toward me by how you react to my touch."

"Ok, how do I feel about you?" she asked.

I had to be careful with my answer here or I might put her off and I didn't want to do that. "I think you like me, at least you like the way that I touch you."

"Did you like what you felt?"

"Yes, very much so. As I told you earlier you are a very beautiful woman. I'm surprised that you are unattached." I commented.

"Thank you for the compliment, I'm unattached by choice. I'm very choosey about the men I go out with, very choosey." She remarked. "Let me touch you with my eyes closed and see what it's like."

"Ok, It won't work the same, because you already have a visual image of me and the sensitivity in you fingers isn't developed like mine, but you are free to try if you like."

She moved over next to me and gently ran her hands over my body, legs, arms and face. Her fingers seemed to linger on my lips and I nibbled her fingertips and she giggled. She ran her hands back down my body to my abdomen and brushed over my erection.

"That was nice, but I'll have to agree with you, it probably isn't the same as it is for you."

I sensed her raise up slightly and bring her lips into contact with mine and kissed me ardently. I felt them quiver slightly as they parted and allowed me to touch her tongue with mine. The kiss was long and zealous. Only our mouths and tongues touched and it lingered for quite a while.

The doorbell broke the moment as the furniture had arrived. The rest of the afternoon was involved with moving the furniture in and setting it up. She was efficient and knew exactly where she wanted the men to put every piece. She would ask me about traffic patterns and how I would like things arranged to suit me. She was taking my lack of sight into consideration as she arranged the furniture in the whole house. Within a few hours the house was furnished.

"Come with me, you have to help me make up the bed so that you have a place to sleep tonight. We made up the bed and then returned to the kitchen. She helped me make some soup and sandwiches, which we ate at my new dining set. It felt good being in my own house and it felt even better having Alice there.

After dinner she told me that she needed to go home. At the door she turned and embraced me and gave me a very firm hug and kiss. As we kissed I let my hands roam from her ass cheeks to her breasts. Again I could smell her arousal.

"I like the way your hands feel on me. It's very sensual and very nice."

I didn't see Alice for a couple of days. Finally she called late in the afternoon.

"Hello Matthew, How are you doing in your new home?" she asked.

"I'm doing fine, thanks to what you have done for me. It would have taken me weeks to do what you did in a couple of days. Again, my heart felt thanks." Was my reply.

"Would it be all right if I came over?" she asked.

"Sure, any time you like, you are more than welcome."

"Good, I'll be there in a few minutes."

I detected some anxiety in her voice as she spoke to me. I had no clue as to what was the cause of it.

Within a few minutes she rang my doorbell. I opened the door for her to let her in. She burst into the house and banged the door shut behind her. She grabbed me in a torrid embrace and kissed me hard and feverishly. Without saying a work she led me by the hand to the bedroom.

"Take off your clothes and get in bed." She ordered.

I did as I was told. I could hear her removing her clothing as I undressed. I got into bed and she followed right behind me.

"Now, touch me again, touch me all over, touch me now!"

Before I could answer she covered my mouth with hers and feverantly kissed me. Her lithe taunt body was naked against mine. Could this be happening? It wasn't a dream. Her lips were demanding and passionate. I ran my hands over her back and ass, that beautiful ass. She rolled over on her back pulling me with her. Lying beside her I caressed her breasts and tight small nipples. I ran my hand down to her sex and caressed the soft mound of hair at its summit. I slipped my fingers lower to feel the lips of her vagina; they were soft, slightly protruding and very wet. I let one finger part her enticing lips and slide inside. It was hot and wet and so inviting. I had no more than entered her with my finger then she pushed me over onto my back and straddled me. She maneuvered her wet hot pussy so that it covered my erect cock. Her wet hot lips wrapped around me as she rubbed back and forth. This only lasted a few strokes until she rotated her hips and took me inside in one swift firm stroke.

"I want you to fuck me, fuck me hard!" she gasped.

Her pussy was incredibly tight as she moved on me in hard swift deep strokes. It felt like a tight, fitted, wet, velvet glove, gripping me with intensity. I thrust to match her pace and she climaxed within a minute or less. I felt every muscle in her body tighten and quiver as the waves of her orgasm swept over her. She groaned loudly and dug her nails into my shoulders. Her orgasm seemed to go on forever. She drenched me with her discharge. Just as she was subsiding I felt the pressure building in my groin and I came with tremendous force, erupting deep inside her. To my surprise her climax started all over again. We both held tightly as our combined climaxes took control of us. She collapsed on top of me. I think she actually passed out. I held her tightly to me for a long time, letting my hands tenderly roam over her backside. Her sweat cover breasts were driven into my chest and I could feel her taunt little nipples boring into me. After what seemed like almost an hour she roused.