Blind, But Not Out Of Touch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was incredible! Absolutely incredible! I wanted you from the moment I watched you shower and had to have you after you had touched me. Your touch drives me wild!" she exclaimed.

She spent the night. We didn't make love again that night we just cuddled and spooned. It felt so good just being next to her. She had a very loving, giving heart and I felt it directed at me. We rose the next morning and showered together. We made love again in the shower. She kneeled in front of me and took my dick in her mouth and sucked it gently at first, caressing it with her lips and stroking the underside with her tongue. As she took it deeper she sucked harder until it felt like she was going to draw my semen out before I ejaculated. I could fee the back of her throat as she took me all the way inside. The feeling was bringing me to climax very quickly and I didn't want to hold back, I pushed gently on her forehead to let her know that I was close to coming. She shook her head to indicate she was not pulling off. As I erupted into her throat she backed out slightly and continued to suck. She sucked until I had expelled my last drop. It hadn't taken her very long at all to bring me to a complete and very satisfying orgasm. She was good, very good. We finished our shower, dried each other off and dressed.

As we dressed she said, "I hope that was good, I'm a little out of practice. I can do better if you let me practice on you some more."

"I don't know how it could get better, that was outstanding and no you don't need to practice." I replied.

"I need to tell you something about myself. I'm not sure where our relationship is going. This has started very quickly; it just felt right so I have just followed my instincts. When my husband was killed I promised him and myself that I would not jump completely into a relationship without giving it time to mature and be sure that it was lasting. I feel something here, but I want to take it one day at a time till we both know where we really are. I won't move in with you, but I would like to sleep over frequently and you can do the same at my house. Let's just see where this goes." she related to me.

"That sounds fair, but while we are seeing each other and are intimate I would like to have a commitment to a monogamous relationship. I want an exclusive. I don't like to share and will do the same." I requested.

"Oh, the possessive controlling type." She giggled, "I wouldn't have it any other way."

And so started my tenure in Albany, Oregon.