Blind Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just aim to please." I said.

"Well you sure hit the target honey." She answered.

"Imagine how good that would feel without those jeans on?" I asked.

"Oh don't tempt me like that." She said, wrapping her arm around my neck and pulling me to her.

"I can just see it now, you lying here with nothing on but your panties and I am chewing on those silk babies, massaging your sweet muffin." I wanted to tempt her.

"Only one thing wrong with that, I'm not wearing panties. I told you I was naked when you called, I just pulled my pants on and threw on a top." She said, looking into my eyes, smiling.

I lifted her top and ran my hand down her stomach, continuing down her zipper, touching her hot pussy through her jeans. "You mean there is nothing between us but this fly?" I asked.

She pulled my hand away and smiled. "That's about the size of it." She answered.

She snuggled up beside me pulling the blanket back over us. I wrapped my arm over her shoulder.

"Just hold me." She said.

"Gladly." I responded.

"That was amazing." She whispered, kissing my ear warmly.

"I am so glad you enjoyed it. Want to go a round without the jeans?" I asked, still trying.

"Umm, better not," she said lying her head on my chest.

"Oh, I see how you are. You get to have your fun and I get to suffer." I said half seriously, half jokingly.

She put her hand on my stomach. She untucked my shirt and began play with the hair on my belly. It was as if she were debating what to do next. She ran her hand up my shirt and began pulling the hair on my chest and massaging me gently.

"Umm, sorry. I think we better leave the monster in his cage," she said, looking up at me.

"Monster? How do you know he is a monster?" I asked.

"Aren't they all monsters?" she asked.

"I guess." I said laughing softly.

"Does he hurt bad?" she asked.

"Uh huh." I responded like a hurt little boy.

"Poor baby," she said.

She put her fingertips just inside the waist of my slacks. She sat up and looked down at my crotch lovingly. She sighed while she studied me.

"There is one more thing Bob told be about you. Seems you two have been in the locker room undressed in front of each other," she said.

"Well, yeah, I guess so. We play racket ball together. We shower but so what, we don't...?" I stopped as her meaning sunk into my thick skull.

"Bob says you're a big boy," she said, looking into my eyes. "He said there was this one time when you had been talking to a pretty blonde outside the racketball court and you were a little turned on in the shower." "Depends on what you call big I guess, and yes, I do remember that lady. Your butt would make her a Sunday face, so you can imagine how big he will get for you." I said, she giggled.

"Oh I wish he hadn't said anything. Are you as big as he says you are?" She asked, still studying my pants.

"See for yourself." I told her.

I eased the zipper down, took her hand and placed it on my open fly. She slowly slipped her hand inside. She felt the hard meat inside my bikini briefs. She started running her hand down the length. She closed her eyes when she touched the naked shaft sticking out of my briefs. She got almost to the head, half way down my thigh and gasped.

"Oh my gosh, Alex, what an amazing tool." She said, dropping her head on my stomach and sighing as she played with her new found toy.

She unfastened my pants and pulled them down. She took my briefs gently between her fingers and lifted them off my cock and pushed them down my thighs. My cock jumped up to greet her when it was finally free. She took it in her hand and began to stroke it lovingly, she closed her eyes. She kissed the head softly, it sent my head reeling. She kissed down the underneath side along the gorged vein running up the length. She softly massaged it with her lips and tongue. When she licked back up to the head and it was wet enough she eased her mouth open and engulfed me. Half my cock disappeared between her teeth. She was moaning and groaning as she licked it and caressed it in her hot mouth. She tilted her head back and pushed herself further down. She cupped my balls in her hand and began to gently squeeze them. Her other hand was gripped around the base of my shaft. When her lips touched her hand she eased back off me, sucked the head, rubbing her lips on it wildly and opened wide for the next hot delicious stroke.

After several more strokes she pulled it out and lifted her shirt pressing me between her awesome titties. She squeezed them together and slid up and down my body jacking me off between the hot globes.

"Does that feel good Alex?" She asked in a whisper.

"Oh babydoll, you know it feels good!" I answered.

She put it back in her mouth and sucked me down once more. Soon she was up on her knees sucking me like crazy. Her beautiful blonde hair looked so awesome bobbing up and down on me like a machine. I put my hand on her head and pushed down hard when the sharp tingles began to run up and down my thighs. My balls were shrinking like a Styrofoam cup in a campfire. When the cum began to fill my shaft I started to moan loudly. If there were campers around I am sure they could hear. As the cum shot out my cock into her wonderful mouth I let out a smothered scream and grabbed her by her hair and hunched her face wildly. When my cum was spent I fell back on the hood exhausted. She spit over the edge of the car and laid back down beside me stroking my shriveling cock in her hot sweaty hand. "Was that good baby?" She asked.

"Oh honey, you know it was. Connie, I think we've gotten something started here that won't go out soon," I said.

"I hope so," was all she said.

I drove her home in relative silence. A few sighs now and then. She touched my cock a couple of times, shook her head and took a deep breath. We were back at her front door all too soon.

"You know I could spend the night." I said.

"Un huh, not tonight. I don't know you that well." We both laughed.

"Well how about tonight then, I mean it is five o'clock in the morning." I asked.

"Forget it. You get the hell out of here and take that huge son-of-a-bitch with you." She said laughing. "But call me later."

"Ok." I said giving in, very happy with what I had received.

She disappeared behind the door as it slowly closed. I was in the car daydreaming about the past few hours. What an angel she was, so hot and so wanton. I couldn't wait until we saw each other again. I was almost home when my cell phone rang.

"Hello." I said.

"Hi. I can't wait to see you again." Connie said.

"Oh me too baby. Are you free later, tonight I mean?" I asked.

"No, I really mean I can't wait to see you again. Alex, my pussy is so hot, I want you so bad. Please come back now...please. I can't get that huge monster off my mind, please. Come back and give it to me," she said as sexily as I had ever heard a woman speak.

"I am on my way," I said, she hung up.

My next thought was, I wonder if this U-turn is legal?

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Charity Begins Next Door Life isn't fair. So when you fight back, fight dirty.in Romance
Aiding and Abetting The good guys don't always finish last.in Romance
Sales Team Desperate woman tries to pay back man who saves her.in Romance
Charlie and Clyde A geek, an almost princess. Sex? No way!in Romance
Goin' Fishin' A little romance about rediscovering love.in Romance
More Stories