All Comments on 'Blind Date'

by ssnatch

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oh, well.

Not very good. It was obvious where this was going. I would have liked it better if he had called 911 and charged her with rape. At least that would have been a surprise.

alabi2kalabi2kover 13 years ago
should have six stars

I had a similar real life experience many years ago...never knew her name or anything about her..but it happened (with all the accessories you mentioned), only we met at a night club next to her hotel..(and I had to wear a gag - thin walls I guess:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I hope she enjoys jail.

Because that's where she's going after treating him like that. Is there any other conclusion possible? Unbelievable bollucks.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
It went off the rails

when he knelt on the floor and let her put the hood on him. that should have been the duh moment.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Who Said All Business Trips Were Dull?!

- Betcha he remembers this Business Trip for the rest of his life!

- Forget all the bullshit comments about calling 911 or the police or having the woman arrested. The guy got to sample some BDSM without having to feel guilty about it being his decision.And it seems as though he blew the best load of his life! And what was the alternative,a pay for view porno while he jerked off for the ten thousandth time of his life? (And the guy he later met in the bar who was supposed to meet the woman probably paid for it,while our zero,I mean hero got it for free!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Except after he got dressed?

He went to the bathroom door and stuck the room pen into the door lock, opening it. Grabbing a small towel and wrapping it around his fist, he opened the showed door and beat her. And beat her. And beat her. He left her in the shower, with the cold water on. He took her purse and her clothes. He walked out of the door and took the elevator to the garage where he threw her clothes into the garbage. Opening her purse he took her wallet out, pocketed her drivers license and cash. He took the rest of the contents and threw them into another garbage can. As he left he patted his pocket and thought to himself 'I wonder what her reaction will be when I knock on her door in a month or two"?

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 2 months ago

Erotic, mysterious and edgy, but I was left a little hollow at the end. I was hoping for a how I met your mother story or something similar, but I just got left out in the cold. Could have been so much better, but I appreciate the effort.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous