Blind Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She put her fingers to her lips and shushed me when I was about to speak. She pointed at me, my clothes then the door as she walked to the bathroom. She closed the bathroom door and I heard it lock. The shower turned on. I got dressed, and not knowing what else to do, I left. In my daze, I ended up back in the bar. I took the same stool at the bar. It had only been about 45 minutes since I left. The guy I had bumped into was sitting two stools over from me. I nodded at him, and he nodded back. He had a drink in his hand, and he was watching the doorway. The bartender came over to me, "Another Vodka Tonic?" he asked. I nodded in agreement. "That makes two of you!" he said smiling at me and the other guy.

The other guy looked at me funny. He started to say something, then stopped. A sudden look of realization on his face, and he looked at me again, then at his drink, then the doorway, and back at me. He stood, clearly upset about something, shook his head, and walked out of the bar.

"What's with him?" I asked the bartender.

"I don't know. He said something about meeting a woman here. When I asked him what she looked like, he said he didn't know, just that he was supposed to be at the bar with a vodka tonic, and she'd...find him...." he paused, and a grin spread across his face, "like that woman found you earlier."

12