Blind Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me now," you plead, oblivious to our surroundings.

I just hold you tight, our arms draped around each other, just grinding into each other to the beat, resting your head on my shoulder. The anticipation of our inevitable union heightens our arousal as I bring our lips together. Our tongues dance in each other's mouths savouring each other's pleasurable saliva, I desperately resist the urge to finger you now, as our bodies melt together and my erection crushes harder against your soft belly.

The end of the piece arrives too soon and not wanting to lose the moment, we stay on the floor clinging to each other, our hot bodies just as one, seriously engaged for what seems an eternity until you pull away from me to reluctantly adjust your dress.

You suggest the pianist deserves a thank you and we walk towards the stage. The pianist gets to his feet as we approach and requests your hand for a dance, and lets me take his place at the piano. A nod to the sax player and I join him playing some very sensual jazz, for you and the pianist to dance.

For the first few bars I watch, as you enjoy the slow sensual pleasure of his hard body wrapped around you, his hands delicately and daringly exploring the curves of your body. Our jamming picks up a Latin rhythm making your dance become more sensual with greater body contact. By this time, my stomach is tumbling with butterflies knowing you could feel his hard cock against you as you press together. You sensually take his hand, drawing it up by the thumb, from around your waist to cup the beautiful mound of your left breast.

I can't take my eyes off of you as we envelop in a spell of sexuality; his hands are now inside your dress, cradling the bottom of your breasts, his thumbs teasing your pert nipples. Knowing this is turning me on; you look deeply into my eyes, sharing the moment with me. You turn around to face me with your back to him; you hold his hands so they are folded around your waist as you start sexily rubbing your behind against his cock. You are purposely holding my gaze as you blatantly grind against him.

I watch as he again slides his left hand inside the loose fabric of your dress then push the flimsy material over to expose your soft breasts. I can see him cupping your breast and exposing your pert nipples. Our vibrant tones now slow in tempo. I watch attentively, with the mixed emotions of arousal and jealousy, that he has taken my place on the dance floor. Yes, the pangs of jealousy are there but are overridden with the pleasure that I see you are getting as we share this erotic moment.

Your eyes continually fixed on mine as his hand slips lower over your flimsily covered pubic mound, I can imagine the thrill he is getting as his hand discovers the detectable initial pleasure of your smooth firm pubis. Patches of damp now clearly show as he presses the material against you, soaking it with the love juice seeping from your cunt.

The pianist's other hand moves to uncover your soft breasts completely so that I can now see what he saw when we danced earlier, your engorged long nipples crowning the soft creamy flesh of your softness. His hands then moving lower to the deep valley between your thighs.

Your eyes still locked on mine, electrifying the atmosphere with your hot passion, reading my mind. "Yes my lover, do it..... let him touch you.....let yourself go..... take advantage of the divine sensations you're feeling...... yes my love, fulfil your desire......... my cock is so hard for you."

More high sleazy sounds fill the room as we watch him move his hand inside your dress, to caress the flat swell of silky skin on your belly before sliding down inside your dress, teasing its way down slowly spreading his hand wide to encompass your hairless mound then firmly slipping his middle finger into the soft folds of your swollen pussy.

Our jam session soars to a high crescendo as the sax player and I duel in harmony to play the sexiest of sounds as he slowly circles three fingers against the soft wet entrance.

My throat is dry as I enjoy the pleasure you are receiving, my hard shaft almost at bursting point as you bring your hand down to cover his, then holding it still as your face contorts with the pleasure his fingers have brought you. Waves of pleasure ripple through you as tingles of electricity pulse deep inside your body. Slowly you release your grip on his hand and allow it move again, slowly slipping his finger back and forth, over your so sensitive velvet love tunnel until you can take no more. You form your hand tightly over his, desperate to stop the motion, but push his finger deep inside your hot wet pussy, until all tremors from your body subside and he returns you to breathless to our table as I rejoin you from the stage.

Still unsteady and reeling from your climax, I lead you through the dimly lit passageway to the lift, knowing tonight will be one we will not forget for some time. I feel so privileged to be in the company of such a seductive lady. You bring your hand to the back of my neck; your mere touch sends shivers down my spine as our lips meet.

The lift doors close as I bring my hand over the fabric of your dress, my hand pushing the fabric to one side; I let my hand gently cup your perfect breast, your aroused nipple pushing against the flesh of my thumb as I caress its hardness. Your fingers fumble with my zip, carefully ease out my throbbing hardness and slide down my body. Your tongue circles my engorged cock, salaciously enjoying the copious amounts of sticky fluid that you alone had caused to ooze this evening.

Hot passion emits from every tiny pore of your beautiful body as you suck on me, letting me wallow in the electrifying ambience of the moment. The lift comes to a sudden halt all too soon, the bell chiming softly as the doors opened. Eventually you pull away and lead me by my cock to find our room, taking time to stop and lustfully tease each other as I fumble for the key card and enter the door holding the door for you.

You switch on the low light and pull back the privacy nets on the full length window; stimulated by the thought that anyone can see us from the apartments opposite. I stand behind you and press against you, releasing your full breasts. You moan breathlessly as I rub your sensitive nipples with my thumbs then lean your head back to playfully bite my ear. I run my hand up your exquisite neck and tangle my fingers in your hair caressing..... teasing..... then lower it to reach for the hem of your dress and invite the world to see your exposed pussy lips.

I lead you to the bed, my mind racing, thinking of pleasures that I hope will fulfil you beyond your wildest dreams. You pause to nibble on my earlobe. Your heart begins racing as I urge you lay down on the wide bed, with your arms raised above your head. I open my suitcase and retrieve my spare belt, and together with the one I am wearing, loosely fasten your hands to the edge of the bed, then arrange a makeshift blindfold to slip over your eyes eliminating your senses of touch and sight.

You look so defenceless as my hands move to caress your body. Your legs are free and you move them apart inviting me to explore you even further. Moments later we hear a light knock on the door. You feel me adjust your dress to fully expose your delicious boobs before moving away to answer the door. You lay there slightly anxious with anticipation of what may happen knowing in your heart that I will never expose you to any harm

As I move to answer, your heart beats faster knowing how exposed and vulnerable you are. You concentrate hard to hear what's happening, your eyes in darkness as you hear me whispering, and guessing I'm allowing the visitor to see your nakedness, further inflaming your already swollen cunt, until eventually you hear the door shut.

Returning next to you, I kiss and caress your belly, you feel my breath over you as I bring my tongue over to flick and suck your exposed nipple when almost simultaneously another tongue does the same to the other. Yes, our guest is still here.

My hand moves to encompass your whole breast. As he copies, bolts of electricity sear through your body as we both nibble and suck on your delightfully smooth soft breasts giving them all the attention they deserve. Desperately you try to imagine what I've planned for your pleasure.

Your mysterious guest gets excited as he kneels before you, his movements slow and deliberate, giving you plenty of time to protest should you want. His hands moves lower and parts the wrap of your dress and starts to snake up your thighs, pushing it up and out of the way for a better view. My eyes never leaving him as he moves closer to that heaven between your thighs, putting his face tantalizingly close to your already swollen lips. I heard him make a sound, deep in his throat, as his deft fingers part the wet velvet folds of your most intimate part.

My cock hardens, as I am about to share you, you feel his breath closer taking in the essence of your sweet pussy as beads of your honeydew emerge from your delicate folds. You spread you legs wider for his delectation. You raise your hips to tempt his hungry mouth. I motion for him to stop and move to untie your halter neck and waist sash before slowly peeling the dress away to access every part of your deliciously penetrable body.

With eager anticipation, you lift your hips to allow me to expose your complete naked body to his gaze. We withdraw momentarily to take in your exposed beauty and look down to admire your perfection shimmering in the light, savouring the delights that your flesh is about to succumb to.

"He wants to taste you... he wants to run his tongue along the length of your love slit... he wants to probe you with his tongue......do you want him to?......... Are you ready?..... He's wanted you all night, and I know you want him to just as much."

He bends to let his tongue explore the deep wet folds of your exposed naked pussy, instinctively knowing you love to be licked. Licking and sucking on your pussy lips........ He can't get over the eroticism of the moment and continues lapping at your lips. Probing his tongue deeply into you as the ache deep inside you increases even more. Your legs hold his head in a vice like grip and buck with every lick and every suck, the control you have on your body diminishes more and more.

Each time he sucks on your pussy you arch your back higher offering him to take more of you. He continues to suck, continues to lick, and continues to drink your nectar, a glorious feeling warming inside you as I encourage you to relax and release of all the desires that had built up over the evening.

Finally I move to release you from your tethers to allow you the freedom to enjoy as you wish, first I removed the blindfold and watch your eyes get accustomed to the light and you're delighted to confirm your suspicions that the pianist is our guest. I kiss you deeply as I simultaneously loosen the belts restraining you your arms, you move your arms to encircle my neck pulling my mouth tighter against yours.

Shivers of excitement are beginning to ripple through you as our tongues explore you, sucking all the sweet juices from your heavenly body. The three of us lay on the bed, limbs twisted together a little unsure where this would take us, only knowing in this present moment that everything feels delightfully erotic. I feel your hand fall to my thigh and work its way up to my cock! Your hand has a hold of my cock and it is pumping up and down slowly getting it harder while giving me a deep passionate french kiss.

You climb on top of me facing me and continue to kiss me and grind your hot pussy on my very hard cock. The friction of your smooth mound against my hairy pubic bone increases this erotic sensation. You run your hands through my hair and kissing my neck. You are like a wild woman possessed and are driving me crazy!

The pianist kneels behind you kissing your neck, bringing his hands around in front to caress your breasts. Holding them as the jewels that they are, your hard sensitive nipples begging for attention causes me to sit up and suck on them gently. Oh fuck, I could stay inside you all night but I'm sure someone else wants to enjoy you too.

You climb off me and lay on your back. Soon the pianist is between your legs eating your pussy again and you bring my cock to your mouth. As you are sucking it I have your breasts in my hands and I love playing and pinching them. Our guest has a huge hard on now, and you move to flip him onto his back, working your way onto his huge cock. You take it slow and you can feel it filling your waiting pussy. You moan as you feel it go in all the way, the rim of his helmet sliding against the walls of your slippery hole.

Soon you are rocking back and forth on him and I just sit back very aroused and content to watch. You have your hands on his chest as you drive yourself up against his hard cock. Soon you slow down and you look at me and seductively run your tongue over your sexy lips with a salacious glint in your eye "I want you as well Dave, I want to taste your juices as well."

I move towards you as you twist your head to take my wanting cock into you hungry mouth. I eagerly rub the love juices coating my helmet around your face as you desperately try to suck off the ooze. You are moaning with pleasure. You start begging us to let you cum. I hold your head still and tease your lips with my helmet as the pianists' cock begins to pound mercilessly into your pussy. We are mega high on sensations as we coast from one spine-tingling sensation to the next. Looking at our reflection of the window, you look like an erotic goddess, your lustful face is flushed with desire and your beautiful breasts quiver with every drive of the pianists' thickness into you.

I feel your lips relentlessly sucking my hard cock, the pronounced ridge of my cock rubbing past your sweet lips as we move in unison with each other's thrusts. Your pelvic muscles clench with delight as he fills your pussy with each push. Our bodies find their own rhythm as I tug lightly on your right nipple, and I hear myself adding my moans to the sighs and groans already filling the room.

The pianist bends forward, capturing your other nipple in his warm mouth in response, I can feel my heart beat faster, as spine tingling sensations roll inside me, the mutual feelings of gratification slowly beginning to unfurl as you moan "Oh yes, give it to me. Give it to me hard!"

Harder he fucks you. He is so out of control and turned on that his grunts are loud, making you even fucking hotter. He starts to cum quickly, throwing his head back and gasping as he thrusts deep into you.

Suddenly and without warning your breath shortens and your whole body goes ridged as spasms of pleasure rock through your body, ripple after ripple of pleasure releasing from your soul itself. The sensations flood from your very core as you savour the pleasures we have brought you. "Oh fuck!!!!!! Oh fuck!!!!!!!!! Please stop," you shout. Then hold him still for some time, enjoying the ecstasy of the moment before he slips out of you.

Still in your own rapturous state you whisper "Dave I want your cock...."

I position myself between your legs and just hold the tip of my cock and against your sensitive lips. Your tunnel feels so pleasurably silky as my length sinks itself deep inside you as we start to slowly rock again. Your face again starts to convulse with pleasure as I pump long slow strokes into you. "I'm cumming again............." your voice almost raucous with passion and your words trigger my emotions, sending me out of control, as your orgasm starts to resurge.

Never in your life have you had such powerful intense raptures of pleasure racking though your body as you orgasm even more violently. As my arse clenches as you sense my impending ejaculation, "I want to taste your cum in my mouth.........cum Dave.......Cum.........." almost breathless with desire as you send me over the top.

Almost with athletic agility I withdraw and clamber over you. My pulsating cock jerks involuntarily as it shoots its first stream of my hot seed over your heavenly breasts before managing to reach your expectant mouth. My arse cheeks clench tighter as the rest of my hot spunk fills your mouth and dribbles over your lips as it receives the ultimate pleasure of your sucking lips, intensifying my climax as my cock spasms inside your eager mouth.

You gobble fervently on my throbbing hardness, lustfully enjoying my spent shaft, sexily sucking and milking every last drop of cum from my drained balls. As its throbbing pulse diminishes, my softening cock languishes in the sensation of being exactly where it wants to be; experiencing the exquisite sensation of soaking in you cum-filled mouth.

Eventually you move to lie next to me and cuddle into my arms as the pianist dresses and leaves, telling you how much he enjoyed this night, memories of which will stay with him for a long time.

Then leaves us lying next to each other, wallowing in the mutual fulfilment of our fantasies, hoping it's not too long before we can arrange another special rendezvous.............

12