All Comments on 'Blind Date Awakening Ch. 02'

by PapaRomantic

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This is shaping to be one of my favourite LE stories thus far, they are handling the whole situation like real adult people and taking real life events into account. Something rarely seen here no matter the category.

5*!

ChasBChasBover 7 years ago
Not Very Nice

Good how Karen and Charles talked about the elephant in the boat, and how to handle their friends, but then he left his sister, sleeping, and went away. Not a very nice thing to do. He still seems kind of disturbed, and negative. I don't like him too much.

CscorpioCscorpioover 7 years ago

I like where this is going so far. I hope they tell their friends that it was love at first sight and maybe tell the truth to his daughters and hope they understand and are happy that he's back in their lives.

Wright On

Thanks

ShawneeTrekShawneeTrekover 7 years ago

For once a tale of two mature people living in a real world. Yes, for a time separate beds and rooms will make their transition smooth, comforting, and natural. So please, keep telling the tale your way, not your readers ways, you have good vision of your world.

Please keep writing this and any other tales as life permits.

ST

RasmatRasmatover 7 years ago
A 'too late' suggestion.

They could, on Sunday, have some fun with Stan and Lori by saying he's known her for most of his life, they'd attended the same school and lived VERY close until he left for college. Since then, they'd sort of lost touch until their blind date.

It's your story and easily gets 5's and Faves from me. It just came to me as a fun way to ease them toward the whole truth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I like it

I like this story, not your typical teens experimenting or what not that most authors do, but i would like to see them get over the incet boundry and decide to be a coupe and none of the typical story lines where they decide ( in this case their friends) to have sex with other people. Id rather it be between them and develop a real relationship, too many authors think to be a good story the main characters have to have sex with other people and it makes it more exciting but i think the best stories on here are the ones where you keep it between the main characters and develop their story. Just my opinion.but if this isnt what your after then just keep true to your main storyline.

sabra16023sabra16023over 7 years ago
A Great Story

Like the way the story is going, please continue. Thanks. 5 stars

PapaRomanticPapaRomanticover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

I appreciate your comments and constructive criticism! I think you'll find that many of your suggestions after reading Ch. 2 have been incorporated in Ch. 3. I just posted it for approval. There will be at least one more chapter, and then after that, we will see. I hope you enjoy Ch. 3!

nicho1855nicho1855over 7 years ago
Top story

This story is up there with some of the best. It's a pleasure to read such quality writing and I look forward to reading Ch. 03 when it is posted.

Rapier875Rapier875over 7 years ago
This is just great !

Love the slow pace of this, it builds perfectly and I love the dialogue between them.

Looking forward go seeing what they tell Lori & Stan - and his two girls.

Just please don't leave it too long before we see chapter 3 !

williamkounterwilliamkounterover 7 years ago
Delightful!

I love the whole story. Not just the hot sex. At parts, you had me in tears. (Probably partly, at least, due to losing my wife. She died in her sleep 3 1/2 years ago.) Well written. Good character development. I am really enjoying this.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
quite a few hurdles ahead of them

Some questions

How well do his daughters know their aunt?

If Karen has only recently moved how close a relationship does she have with Lori and Stan?

Why ever would he go to his bedroom alone and shut the door on her?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent.

FYI, the past tense of lead is led.

Tc

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

What an excellent story, well written with a well development storyline. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I felt at he beginning that this had nowhere exciting to go after the excellent first chapter. But I was very wrong!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Aight it's got potential. Let's see where this goes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPapaRomantic@PapaRomantic
I enjoy writing, but I am new to the erotic genre. I especially enjoy comments from readers telling me that they like my submissions, as well as constructive criticism, so I can become a better writer. All of my works are fiction - just fun for me and hopefully for you! I a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES