Blind Date Awakening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charles answered, "Because you were just about to spill it had I not taken it away." As she looked at him with perplexed eyes, he reached down, scooped her up, and threw her down on the bed. Karen shrieked as she bounced up and down a couple of times, then quickly rolled to the side as Charles made his entrance onto the bed with a flying leap.

Karen quickly scrambled away as fast as she could, trying to get to the foot of the bed to escape, but Charles was too quick for her. He grabbed her legs and pulled her back up to the middle of the bed, where he flipped her over onto her back and climbed on top to hold her down. She looked up at him, breathing hard and still giggling, and exclaimed, "What are you doing to me, you madman?"

But Charles didn't answer. Remembering what he had seen earlier in the morning before she awoke, he grabbed her t-shirt up just enough to expose her navel, and gradually lowered his head until he was just inches away from her toned belly. He then stuck out his tongue and inserted the tip into her navel, proceeding to get it wet and causing her to laugh even stronger. Finally, he rose back up a little once again, and gently blew cool air into her moistened belly button, and watched as goose bumps rose all around the indentation.

Karen shrieked and grabbed her t-shirt, pulling it back down and interrupting the flow of cool air he was sending her way. "Where did you come up with that? It was not something anyone's done to me before!"

Charles smiled. "Oh, just something I came up with as I was ogling your naked body this morning before you awoke."

"You ogled me? You molested me with your eyes? You took advantage of a naked sleeping woman?"

"Okay, silly, now you're being a little dramatic!" Charles gave her a little kiss on the nose, then continued. "Since I didn't get a chance to enjoy your naked body last night, and since it was right there for me this morning, I took some time to get to know it a little better. I'm pretty sure you were happy with the result of my ogling – I think I remember you screaming out a couple of times before we got out of bed!"

Karen blushed, remembering those screams for herself. "Well, since it lead to the screaming, I'll give you a pass for this time. But I'll be watching you, buster!"

With that, both set up on the bed and looked at each other for a moment, before Karen broke the silence. "Let's talk, Charles – remember those ground rules we were talking about this afternoon? This is as good of time as any to see what we need."

"Okay, let's get this figured out. Maybe the best way is for each of us to offer suggestions, ideas we would be comfortable with, without the other getting mad or feeling hurt. I think first, we probably need to talk about the big elephant in the room. We've kind of crossed one of society's biggest lines, and I'm not sure we will be able to go back, but I think we need to respect each other if one of us decides that incest is just too wrong and we need to stop."

Karen pondered this for a little bit, then responded, "The worst thing that could happen would be for the incest to get in the way of our "non-sexual" brother/sister relationship. I've lost that for so long that I don't think I could handle it if I lose it again."

"I feel the same way – the relationship needs to continue. But I also think the sex part needs to continue as well – so far we've handled it, and I think we are mature enough to work through any problems that may arise."

Karen looked pensive, before speaking again. "So we can handle it. But what are we going to tell others? What about your daughters? As far as that goes, what about Stan and Lori? They set us up in the first place!"

Charles replied, "As far as my daughters are concerned, I think for now I'm just going to tell them that I've asked you to move in with me and explain how your struggle with finding a job is my motivation. I won't mention the other arrangement we have – they don't need to know at this point. Stan and Lori are a different subject, however. What do you suggest we do about them?"

"I'm not sure, but I think it's going to be a tough one. I know that they have been messaging and calling all day, trying to get a progress report on the date last night. I'm not even sure how we are going to answer that question yet! But we have to tell them something, because I'm sure they are not going to buy the fact that I moved in with you after only one blind date."

Charles agreed. "We just need to figure out if we are going to tell them we are brother and sister and that's all we are, or if we are not brother and sister but a couple who fell into a love-at-first-sight relationship, or if we are both."

"I don't know, but I know we need to tell them sooner or later, because I'm sure they're dying to know something!"

"Okay, let's do this," answered Charles. "Let's invite them here tomorrow, say about 3 o'clock. We'll tell them to bring their swimsuits – they've done that before, although it's been a couple of years. Just the invitation alone will tell them that something has changed. When they get here and come in the door, they'll see you and be completely surprised. Of course, that's when we have to tell them whatever it is we are going to tell them."

"So by tomorrow at 3, we need to decide what we are going to tell them?"

"That's it – do you think we can do that?"

Karen replied, "I guess we won't have any choice!" And with that, she leaned over and kissed him once again.

Charles broke off the kiss and quickly said, "One more ground rule, for me...For the time being, I think we need to sleep in our own beds. I'm not sure I'm ready to give up that part yet. Is that okay? Do you understand why I'm asking this?"

Karen smiled, then crawled closer to Charles and wrapped her arms around him and kissed him on the cheek. "Of course I do, Charles. You determine the pace you want to go on that. In fact, let's make an easy rule to remember. If either of our bedroom doors is closed, we must respect that person's privacy."

Charles turned to Karen with a powerful hug of his own. He leaned in next to her ear, and quietly whispered, "Thank you!"

Karen whispered back, "You're welcome, Charles – I love you!"

"I love you, too!"

For some reason, something clicked in Charles' mind, and he remembered something he needed to take care of. He started rubbing Karen's back during their hug, and she responded with a quiet moan into his ear. He broke the hug, and looked into her eyes. "There's something I have done yet, and I think this is the perfect time to do it!" With that exclamation, he pushed her back onto the bed so she landed on her back. As she was struggling to regain her bearings, Charles grabbed the waistband of the shorts she was wearing, and proceeded to pull them and her panties down her legs with one quick action. Karen gasped.

"Charles, what are you doing?"

"As I was studying your body this morning, there was one place that I could not get to because of the way we were laying together. It's time to correct that. And.....since my cock is a little sore from all of the sudden activity it has experience in the last two days, I felt this was an acceptable way to show you how much I love you!"

"You're sore? Oh my god, so am I! I was afraid that I wasn't going to be able to handle another hard fuck again this evening, but I wasn't sure how I was going to tell you that!"

With that out of the way, Charles scooted Karen up so that her head was lying next to the headboard. He grabbed one of the pillows and lifted her ass up and placed the pillow underneath her. This opened Karen up as she spread her legs, naked from the waist down, and waited for Charles to get started.

The wait was a short one. Charles crawled between her legs, and began his survey of her most private area. He first noticed the dark triangle of hair, matted down a bit from wearing panties all day, the triangle shape still present. The bottom point of the triangle was directly lined up to where her clit would be. Perhaps she wanted to make sure I could find it, Charles chuckled to himself.

Looking at only his second female genital area, Charles could tell one thing – there were a lot of differences between Jessica and Karen. The first thing he noticed was that Karen trimmed the hair around her pussy more than Jessica did. After the triangle at the top, Karen had no other hair. Charles found this exciting to look at. That excitement traveled to his own genitals, where he felt movement and growth begin.

The other big difference between Jessica and Karen was that Karen's inner lips were prominently sticking out past her outer lips. Charles didn't know if this was just because Karen was getting excited, or if it was that way all the time. He would have to ask Karen about that later.

The longer he looked, the more moisture he could see forming on her distended labia. They began to spread open even wider, exposing the passageway to her pussy. It seemed to be a very bright pink on the inside. He was sure her increasing moisture was part of the cause of that. Her dark skin may have also made it seem to be a brighter pink.

Karen was getting restless. "Come on, Charles – what the hell are you doing?"

He loved to hear her cuss like that. "Just relax – you can't rush things when beauty is presented to you!"

Quietly, he blew a stream of cool air onto her lips and tunnel, causing her so tense up with the unexpected attack. He scooted in closer to her, put both of his hands underneath the globes of her ass, and tenderly began kissing her inner thighs, right first, then left. As soon as his lips found her silky skin, she gasped, followed by a low moan that continued as long as he did. Gradually his lips crept lower, getting closer and closer to her exposed pussy.

Karen fought the urge to grab his ears and pull his tongue all the way down to her clit. As Charles got to the point where he had run out of leg to kiss, he blew softly once again, then extended his tongue and started licking on her outer lips. Karen was proving that she was not going to be able to stay quiet. As soon as she felt his tongue, she cried out "Oh, YES!" She struggled to sit up far enough to peel off her t-shirt and bra. She now lay completely naked beneath him.

Charles flattened his tongue now, and licked her outer lips a little more forcibly. As he was doing this, he noticed that her inner lips were starting to become engorged, which he took as a sign that so far, things were going good. This caused him to be a little braver, and as he swirled around with his tongue this time, he dropped it on down to where it made a light pass over her puckered anus.

"What the fuck?!?" Karen exclaimed as she raised her ass off the pillow a little bit. "Did you lose your direction down there?"

"Just a little side trip – seeing if a new discovery needed to be made!"

As he glanced up at her, he noticed that she had started massaging her breasts with her hands, rubbing and kneading, then pulling on each nipple, first one and then the other. He was also massaging her ass cheeks as well, and he could tell her breathing rate was increasing with each passing minute.

He pulled back and blew cool air one more time, then extended his tongue and dove forward through her swollen lips and into the hot pink center. This caused another shriek and an increase in her juices around his tongue. Charles had discovered a new favorite flavor, and while he couldn't quite describe it, he knew he wanted more.

While all this was going on, Charles' cock felt like it was missing out, and so it stood up and saluted to full extension. To give himself relief, Charles got up to his knees, allowing his cock to dangle beneath him. Trying to find a way to balance himself, he took his hands out from beneath Karen's ass, took his left hand down underneath himself to grab and stroke his cock, while his right hand began massaging the outer part of her pussy.

Charles took his tongue and brought it up to where it was just to the top of her now prominent clit. He swirled it all around its perimeter as his fingers began lightly exploring the inside of her pussy, remembering what she had said about being sore.

It was quite a sight – Karen laying on the bed, her head on pillows up by the headboard, while her ass was raised up with another pillow beneath it; she was writhing and twisting on the bed, her hands on her breasts, pulling her excited nipples up and away from her body as far as they could go, then letting go and starting over again, a slight moan emitting from her mouth with each breath she took; and Charles between her legs, mouth teasing around her clit, right hand gently probing her pussy, as his left hand reached underneath himself to stroke his swollen cock.

Something had to give. Finally Charles moved in for the kill. He deposited his mouth directly over Karen's clit, and began to alternately suck on it with his mouth, then swirl his tongue with rapid strokes over the top. The direct attack on her clit sent Karen into another "FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME OH GOD YESSSSSSSS!!!" orgasm as she squeezed her knees around Charles' head and lifted her ass off the pillow, then crashed back down and began panting loudly. Charles released the pressure on her clit, and her hands took over, finding her flooded pussy as she began to ease herself back to earth.

All this time, Charles had increased the intensity on his own masturbation action. Watching her orgasm wrack her body had set his own body up for its' release, and he crawled up on his knees until his cock was hovering over her stomach and pussy. Seeing an opportunity to help, Karen's hands left her pussy and reached up to grab Charles. She took over his stroking, aided by the moisture from her own satisfied pussy which was left over on her fingers.

It didn't take long until Charles threw his head back and cried out "I'M CUMMING!" Karen watched with fascination as she guided his cock to cover her with sperm on her breasts, stomach and pussy. She stroked for as long as he could stand it, finally releasing his cock as she could see in his eyes that his pleasure began to turn to pain. He put his hands out on her upturned knees for support, and surveyed the scene they had created, before crawling up next to her and wrapping his arms around her. Just before they drifted off to sleep, he glanced at her stomach and noticed that one of his globs of semen had landed directly in her naval. He wanted to see it wet, he thought, and now he had gotten to see it wet twice in one day.

Sometime later, Charles woke up and noticed that it had become dark outside. He gently crawled out of Karen's bed and went into his own bedroom, shutting the door behind him; and not bothering to put any pajamas on, he slid in under his covers. As he lay there, a smile came to his face. It had been a good day, he thought. This had all been a whirlwind, but he was enjoying hanging on to see where it would take them next. The image of his naked sister flashed into his mind. It was that image in his mind when he closed his eyes again, and drifted off to sleep once more.