All Comments on 'Blind Date Awakening Ch. 03'

by PapaRomantic

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
nicho1855nicho1855over 7 years ago
As good as it get's

Wow! It's a privilege to be able to read a story as good as this. Thank you PR.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
At least one more is needed!

It was a perfect continuation of the story, the friends accepted them and I believe it only strengthened their bond. The following action was sweet as well, it was a small miracle however that no-one noticed her screams. The only fear I had was that you'll somehow turn their coming out into a free-for-all orgy, but alas you didn't and preserved the story in its original form and stayed true to the romance it was building.

As I said in the title I expect at least one more chapter, preferably several, where they come clean to his daughters and establish their relationship for the long haul. And I'm already all giddy to read them :)

5*!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautiful storyline

It was a pleasure reading your beautiful incest love story. I'm sure they never ever thought they would meet on a blinddate and fall madly in love so quickly.. I'm happy for them and wish them the best for their future.. you have a few chapters left to wrote about their new found love story

1. When he tells his children, that their aunt is the new love of his life.

2. What happens in the near future and their up coming wedding.

Keep writing this beautiful love story.. one never knew nows what the future holds

They both deserve a child of their own and his procedure can be reverse.. Good luck on continuing writing your new chapters, I love this story.. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a beautiful Story!!!!!!

Your story telling is unbelievable, especially seeing that this story is your first effort. You are a born writer. The way that you took Charles from the depths of despair and Karen from her deep depression, with the reluctant first date, to the rip roaring incestial relationship was absolutely fabulous, Man what a writer you are, the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 7 years ago
Beautiful love story

This has been a wonderful ride, but there has to be at least one more chapter where the relationship is presented to the daughters. They have to understand that his love for their mother has not diminished in the least, and that they are happy with their decision. It may be a struggle to get both of them to agree, and the conflict there could make for an interesting read, but it will be worth it in the end.

5/5

MunsonManMunsonManover 7 years ago
Very good, but...

Why don't you throw some conflict into the next chapter? After all, no love story is perfect. How about one of his daughters gives Charles an ultimatum?-- if he lives with Karen then she will never speak to him again.

sabra16023sabra16023over 7 years ago
Very Romantic

This is a great 5 star story. It has to have more chapters. Thanks

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
Love it

please try to keep going with this story, so erotic, so much fun to read. thank you

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Romantic and hot!

Hot romantic story.

I was confused with Stan and Lori, I don't know why I supposed they are siblings also.

Please, write a sequel for us!

5* for you.

I apologize for my English, is not my native language.

PapaRomanticPapaRomanticover 7 years agoAuthor
More coming!

I've just submitted chapter 4 for approval. I know there will be at least one more chapter as well. After that, we'll just have to see what happens!

Thank you so much for your comments. They inspire me to keep writing!

williamkounterwilliamkounterover 7 years ago
Fantastic!

Oh, I really love this story. I feel like I know Charles and Karen. Well written. At times you've got me crying. At other times, I'm so hot and horny. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved the story

Well written, good characters, and great sex.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

This story just gets better as I read the next chapter. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Something just occurred to me as I was reading through their discussion at the start, and honestly I'm not sure why it took this long: I thought Stan and Lori are brother and sister and they get told about Charles and Karen and of course they're accepting, and they all get on like a house on fire. That was the thought I had. Surprisingly, to me at least, that wasn't the case. I guess sometimes an author breaks the mould.

I do wish there was an avenue left for pregnancy to occur. Always a little kinkier if that's a possibility but I felt like it was needlessly closed off with the mention of a vasectomy. Pity. Not sure what else they can do sexually other than anal, but then there's nothing else. The only other real thing I see happening story-wise is the daughters being told about them but surely it doesn't take 3 chapters to cover all that, so I wonder what else is going to happen. Maybe a wedding or something.

Frankie1952Frankie19527 days ago

Love this. some Vasectomies can be reversed if Karen wanted to go that way although age may be against them. More please. This aint over yet I hope.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPapaRomantic@PapaRomantic
I enjoy writing, but I am new to the erotic genre. I especially enjoy comments from readers telling me that they like my submissions, as well as constructive criticism, so I can become a better writer. All of my works are fiction - just fun for me and hopefully for you! I a...