All Comments on 'Blind Date Awakening Ch. 04'

by PapaRomantic

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Romance to the max

So nice to see them spend some quality time with each other and deepen their love, even if it's mundane stuff like professing their love each morning or heavy like reminiscing his late wife. And his plan to gather his daughters does sound good so I'm really looking forward to it when it takes place, keeping my fingers crossed that neither of them flips out.

5*!!!

DrhwnoelDrhwnoelover 7 years ago
I hate to admit it, but you made me cry

Your story touched me. I was really into the compassion that the characters showed one another and you obviously know what love is. Thank you for this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Daughters?

So, both daughters are 26 years old?

Enjoy this story, GREAT.

PapaRomanticPapaRomanticover 7 years agoAuthor
Sorry about the ages of the daughters

Ciara is two years younger than Catherine. A mistake my editor (me) didn't catch!

williamkounterwilliamkounterover 7 years ago
Beautiful!

I feel the pain, I feel the love, I feel the heat. I experience it all. I can't wait to meet the daughters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

Totally believable, I'm feeling the emotion of two people who really love each other.

The good thing about this story is you're not filling it with gratuitous sex that makes no sense.

I hope the daughters are introduced realistically and accept their Dads new found love as they should.

Please keep up the good work & I'm looking forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing

The love you have created is wonderful and amazingly heartwarming. It makes me wish and believe in that kind of love. Thanks for sharing.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
I know the name of the site implies that a story must contain sex.

But not at the expense of the story.

This chapter seemed like not much happened to move them forward.

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

What an amazing love story the author has created with this storyline. A journey that has literally brought two lost souls together as soulmates. Well written such great passion. Well done 5+++stars

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

That scene at the cemetery was touching. I won't lie, a few tears were shed. So emotional. It's always difficult losing someone you love dearly and I can only imagine the depth of the anguish for someone you have loved for most of your life in such a deep, romantic way. My heart goes out to anyone that has experienced this kind of loss.

At the end there when they made slow, passionate love with no climax or even desire to, was really beautiful. A true expression of a love whose depth knows no bounds. It's not about the sex or release; it's about the intimacy and the connection. I love that. Something I hope to experience one day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPapaRomantic@PapaRomantic
I enjoy writing, but I am new to the erotic genre. I especially enjoy comments from readers telling me that they like my submissions, as well as constructive criticism, so I can become a better writer. All of my works are fiction - just fun for me and hopefully for you! I a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES