All Comments on 'Blind Date Awakening Ch. 06'

by PapaRomantic

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
Wow

What a wonderful story. I loved it thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This story is most likely the best love story I have read or seen in the Movies. It is by far SO MUCH BETTER THAN "LOVE STORY" THE MOVIE. I cried and laughed to both but your story is so much more indepth than Love Story so that is why I enjoyed it so, so much more.

The story had the great eroticism in it but that didn't add or detract from it.

Please keep this level of writing up for the pleasure of ALL of Literoticas readers, I am selecting you as my favourite Author.

Harleyman03Harleyman03over 7 years ago
Powerful, Engaging and Beautiful

It's hard to believe a first time writer could put together such a great tale of erotic romance and make it so that every single character was believable. Every chapter captivated my attention and left me wanting more. I am seriously looking forward to your future submittals. Well done.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
A great love incest story

A realistic and sweet story of incestuous love. I think it's a credible story, with no exaggeration in its development.

5* for you.

I apologize for my English, is not my native language.

nicho1855nicho1855over 7 years ago
One of the best

The quality, depth of emotion, and feeling with this story puts it up there with some the best on this site. It's pleasure to be able to read a story as good as this. I hope you keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Perfection

Perfection is the best word to describe the work you created, it transcended the mere incest theme into purest of romance with such grace and ease it literally brought tears to my eyes. All to rarely do we get to see works of such consistent quality posted here and the fact that it was by a first time author makes it all seem like a dram come true. Add to all of that the fact that you didn't spread the chapters years apart but posted them in orderly fashion to keep the readers interested and enable them to follow the characters deserves special raise.

In the end I feel that those 5* are not enough to reward your patience and creative work, so take them as sign of gratitude for a spectacular ride and as an encouragement for future works you might post here.

tjb50caltjb50calover 7 years ago
awesome......keep going....

final chapter..!?....not good enough......needs a sequel......charles and karen should have kids too....maybe a new daughter named after jessica ? next generation?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Man that dream hit me in the feels. Started tearing up. Great story and end. Would have added the life with grandchildren then the dream ending but good still.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful story

Wonderful writing. You expressed so much emotion. Keep writing.

williamkounterwilliamkounterover 7 years ago
This could make a beautiful movie or tv miniseries!

I randomly picked the first chapter for the incest and sex. I had to keep reading this for the beautiful love story that it really is.

Excellent writing. I love all the characters as if they were real people.

Don't stop writing.

PapaRomanticPapaRomanticover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thank you, williamkounter - I'm glad you found it! I started re-reading the entire story again a couple of nights ago, and fell in love with Charles and Karen all over again!

I'm glad you enjoyed it!

mabslsmabslsover 7 years ago
Wow

Mixed feelings. Not about the story - it's one the best that I've read. I did get chills a couple of times. I teared up a couple of times.

The mixed feelings come in because this is a satisfying ending, and I'm afraid that adding more will ruin that. And yet, at the same time, I love these characters and want to see more of them. I want Karen to wake up and say she had a dream about Jessica. I want to see more of Catherine and Ciara, and them having kids.

Then I wonder if those stories are better in my mind...

PapaRomanticPapaRomanticover 7 years agoAuthor
I agree

Mabsls - I agree with you 100% Believe me, I have played out their life, just because I love them so much, so I know exactly where their life ends up. But I'm not sure I should spoil other people's imagination with an "epilogue" of my views. I'm really torn, because I know a lot of good things happen to people when they are in love!

Thank you for your comment and your insight!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
That was simply beautiful !

Very touching, very tender - loving characters, simple story line and incredibly well told.

Just one very beautiful story - thank you for sharing it !

Rapier875

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 7 years ago
Good story

The author needs to get an editor to catch some odd ball inconsistencies, word usage, etc, nothing really major.

mharrisonmharrisonover 7 years ago
Excellent

Great story. Really enjoyed it. Thank you.

I feel that leaving the story here as it is now is the best way to finish the story. I think unless it was an absolutely outstanding bit of writing it would be very difficult to continue without forcing a story line and that would spoil things for me.

Looking forward to reading your other work.. :)

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623about 7 years ago

Aww, don't stop now!! Please keep writing! I loved this read it was wonderful!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great Story..

However there are a lot of spell check errors, relying on spell check caused a lot of the errors. The edit process requires several read throughs to catch those errors.

I have to have several read throughs every time I write a document as my mind automaticly corrects the errors without conscience thought. Let your work set for a day or two and re-read, that helps find mistakes. Good story.....

Damn I don't have a sister, but had a wonderful Aunt that was close in age...... she was my best friend and more. I miss her terribly.

Tars

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
End Caps for closure Brilliant.

Creative use of a dream sequence to close out the series.

Well Done

Thanks

Rapier875Rapier875about 6 years ago
Perfect !

I honestly cannot think of anything else that adequately sums up this entire story.

Rapier

Geisha1Geisha1almost 6 years ago
Beautiful

Great romantic sexy story well told. I hope you keep on writing stories This was terrific.

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
great story

reminds me of my other favorite - Colleen. Well told. i truly enjoyed it.

MushyguyMushyguyabout 5 years ago
Touches you to the depths of your being

I only have a few of your stories left to read, but man...you are good. I don’t know whether to be embarrassed that a mans words can so easily bring me to tears, or just thank you. I have to say I’m not a fan of incest story lines, but you made this so beautiful, believable, and even understandable. I know I will come back and reread this from time to time when I know my heart needs softening from the reality of the day. Please write more and often with the same quality of character and story. I’ll gladly buy more tissues to experience where your words take me.

Vstar67Vstar67over 4 years ago
Great story!

I’m glad you kept it just about them all the way through . Loved this story! 5 stars all the way !

Vstar67Vstar67over 4 years ago
Had to read it again!

This is my second time reading this story, and it still effects me the same as it did the first time. Like Mushyguy said, you keep writing, I’ll get more tissues! Bravo! Keep it up!

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 4 years ago

I loved it. Ticks all my boxes and made me reach for the tissues more than once. Incredible writing thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So good

This was excellent. Tear jerker deluxe! Funny in places as well.

dikupinyadikupinyaover 3 years ago
WOW!!!

wonderfully written keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
A Couple Of Things

I was disappointed that the author didn’t show that Stan and his wife were siblings. Since they knew Karen she had undoubtedly had told them about her brother and that is the reason why they were so anxious to set up their blind data with the hope that they would become lovers like they were.

Since he had no compunction about making love with his sister I think he wouldn't have any trouble making love with his older 26 YO daughter since he was closer to her than to his younger 26 YO daughter. And his older daughter seemed to want him more than his younger daughter. She also already knew that he was making love with his sister and she would be preconditioned to making love with him. It seemed that was a natural course for her to take since she was more analytical especially after kissing him on the lips.

Overall, the story was very good. And the author seems to have a very active and inventive imagination. MM

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Wonderfully written love story. 5 stars

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICabout 2 years ago

What a wonderful, romantic, sexy, funny, sad, tears of joy kind of story with a happily ever after ending. It’s very well written, with great character development and dialog. You could really feel the aguish that Charles had from the loss of his soul mate Jessica. The time that Charles and Karen visit Jessica’s grave was very moving. I’m sure that any of your readers that has experienced the loss of someone so dearly loved will have a hard time reading this part of the story. I want to thank you PapaRomantic for the thoughtfulness and effort you put into writing a story that could be true to life. I look forward to reading this story on occasion. -Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The stupid questions is daughters asked him and Karen yet they are brother and sister, knowing each other before their mother or those rwo!! Thought it was fucking stupid!! This man seems like a weak WIMP

SSTDINSSTDINover 1 year ago

What a beautiful love story. Keeping an open mind to love is what’s it all about

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful romantic story. But after having spoiled by Literotica, I was 100% sure he would fuck both his daughters, and that Karen and Jessica would have a lesbian scene in his dream...

Damn... But yeh a man can dream, can't he....

Great story, gave it 5 stars again...

KittyLover80KittyLover80about 1 year ago

WOW! AWESOME STORY. A terrific story and an exciting read. Great and interesting plot & characters. Thanks for developing this amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This story was a beautiful gem. It had that wonderfully sad backstory where he found his soulmate in high school and spent a large part of his life with her in a loving relationship and having 2 amazing daughters. Then she was cruelly taken from him by the insidious disease that is cancer. He suffers in despair for 2 agonizingly lonely years before finding a soulmate again: his sister. She gives him a new lease on life while escaping the gloom of her own life and together they share a new, wonderful and beautiful love that rivals the one he experienced with his first love. Truly heartwarming and emotional stuff. I'm glad I discovered this one.

The honeymoon scene was so touching. The rings were so romantic and such a strong symbol of their unconventional and eternal love. I almost shed a tear. And then a nice bit of anal cherry popping, with her offering freely of her own accord to give her brother her anal virginity. That was hot, sexy, kinky and rather romantic. Loved it.

The little dream sequence tugged at my heartstrings. He was finally at peace with accepting his new love completely and knew in his heart that Jessica would approve and she will always be with him in his heart. The ending was quite lovely indeed.

I suppose if I had any complaints about this story it would be that they didn't conceive a child together. I think that would have added something extra special. Both of them coming out of their grief and pain, uniting in a new and deep, eternal love, and creating a new life together. Especially since she never had children of her own (reasons were never given for that so I can only wonder). I think that would have made this story perfect. But even without it, it's pretty damn close.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPapaRomantic@PapaRomantic
948 Followers
I enjoy writing, but I am new to the erotic genre. I especially enjoy comments from readers telling me that they like my submissions, as well as constructive criticism, so I can become a better writer. All of my works are fiction - just fun for me and hopefully for you! I a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES