Blind Date Awakening Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charles and Karen laughed as they walked quickly to the elevator for the ride to the 10th floor. With the door safely closed, Karen turned to Charles and playfully punched him in the arm. "Shit, Charles – I can't believe you made me do that!"

"Made you? I admit to asking, but I didn't twist your arm! But what a performance you just put on! It was like you've done that before! How did it make you feel?"

Karen grinned. "At first I was nervous as hell – I mean I've never shown off like that before, anywhere! But when I stood up and saw that I could command his attention...I don't know, it was a feeling unlike any I've ever had before. Suddenly doing the rest didn't seem to be that hard! I don't know what to think – except that I can hardly wait until we get to the condo!"

"Why is that?"

"Because I want you to fuck me hard and fast!" Karen's cheeks were flushed, and her pulse was pounding in her temple. The elevator ride seemed longer than ever. Finally the door opened, and she pulled him quickly out into the hallway and down to their door. Once he got it opened, she pulled him in once again. Karen dropped her own towel on the floor and pulled Charles' towel roughly from his body, then leapt onto his, her arms locked around his shoulders and her legs around his ass.

Holding her in that position, he carried her into the bedroom. Not bothering to take their suits off, he leaned forward and she crashed onto the bed, releasing her grip on his body. Quickly he pulled his trunks down, all the time with his eyes locked on hers. She started to strip her lime green bikini, but he shook his head no, and she stopped.

Instead, he climbed on top of her, took his cock in one hand, pulling aside the narrow crotch of her bikini bottom with the other, and proceeded to grant her wish. Immediately he heard Karen break into what he liked to call her "fuck song" – "Oh my god, Charles, on my god oh my god oh my god OH YES, fuck me like that, fuck me like that, fuck me fuck me fuck FUCK ME FUCK FUCK FUCK!" Of course, he especially liked the last verse, "Yes, yes, yes, YES YES cumming, cumming, CUMMING FUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKK!"

Charles' song wasn't as eloquent. As he drove over edge, he let out a throaty growl, until it was too much for him to control, and he fell crashing down on top of Karen. Not wanting to squish her, he quickly rolled off of her, his cock pulling out quickly and spraying his last few drops of sperm onto her bikini bottom.

They took their time coming down from their orgasmic high. Finally Karen turned her head to Charles and said, "Charles, I have a confession to make."

Charles responded, "Okay, let me hear it."

"You know I told you I kind of liked showing off for that guy in the Jacuzzi, but if you don't mind, I think my exhibitionist days are over."

Charles mocked sadness as he said, "But baby, with your sexiness, the world needs to see you in all your beauty!"

"No, Charles – my beauty is for your eyes only!"

*****

They grew in love for each other each and every day. Every morning started out the same way, with Karen asking Charles to tell her one reason why he loved Jessica so much. Their sex life slowed a little, but neither felt like they weren't getting enough. And even when they weren't making love, there were still the playful hugs, pokes, gropes and kisses, which seemed to go on constantly when they were with each other.

But even with the way things were going, Charles still felt like something was missing. It wasn't with their relationship. They both felt that it could not be going any better. It was something else, and it kept nagging at him. Finally one Tuesday afternoon at work, he figured out it out, and he knew it was going to require a little planning to carry it off. He wanted everything set for Friday.

Finally Friday morning came around. Once he got to work, he sent a text message to Karen that read, "Date tonight, little black dress required, panties optional. Pack an overnight bag for tomorrow, casual clothes. Car will pick you up at 6:00."

Karen read the text, and immediately her heart skipped. This was the first she had known of any date. In fact, she wondered why he hadn't said anything before he left for work an hour ago. And what was the overnight bag part about? She needed to know more, so she sent a reply text – "overnight bag? Little black dress? What are you up to?"

She waited for a reply text from Charles, but it never came. She thought about calling him, but she didn't want to bother him if he was busy. She also knew that he wouldn't do anything that would make her uncomfortable. He'd never given her a reason not to trust him, and she didn't think he would do that now. At the same time, she knew the dress he wanted her to wear was revealing, more than anything other than swimsuits she had ever worn in her life. And panties optional? What did that mean?

So she spent her day getting ready. She took a long, luxurious bath, then dried off and put on a plush robe Charles had in his closet, choosing to walk around the condo with it on the rest of the day. She did some personal grooming, remembering how much Charles had said he liked her trim job when she wore the lime green bikini. She worked on her nails, wishing she had had more time to make an appointment for a manicure. She took extra time getting her hair ready. And she also spent some time applying makeup. Even though Charles thought she was sexy without, she really wanted to grab his attention for whatever he had planned for tonight.

She glanced at the clock and saw that she had an hour before the car came to pick her up. She grabbed a travel bag from the closet, then fussed for the next 20 minutes about what she should put in it. What did casual mean? Sweats and a t-shirt? Khakis and a pullover? She decided that to be safe, she'd back both.

Next, it was time to get dressed. She went to the closet and pulled out the black dress, a little shocked at both its light weight and in its revealing cut. She took off the robe and slipped the dress on, then walked over to look in the mirror. It had been a few weeks since she had modeled it for Charles, and when she saw her reflection, she gasped. It was beautiful, and it did fit her well, but it was going to take some extra bravery to wear it out in public. She loved the way it felt against her skin, and when she glanced up again, she could see her prominent nipples poking their approval. Finally the big question – panties, or no panties? She had pulled out the bottoms of the black lace set she had purchased the same day she bought the dress. He had said panties optional, but that would make her feel even more exposed than she already was in the dress. Finally she decided – he was surprising her with whatever was happening tonight, so she would surprise him by showing up commando. She grabbed the panties and put them in her purse, just in case. She then found some black strappy heels, and quickly slipped them on her feet.

She completed her outfit with a long silver necklace that hung down between her cleavage. She knew it would just call even more attention to her breasts than just the dress alone. Charles had always told her how beautiful she was, and as she was starting to believe him, she was starting to like looking beautiful and being noticed. She knew that she would turn the heads of men and even some women when she walked into wherever it was Charles was taking her tonight. The thought of being the center of attention caused her body to release a little juice in her pussy, which then caused her to second guess her choice to go without panties.

She stepped into the elevator for the ride to the ground floor at 5:55. His text had said the car would be there at 6:00. How did she know which car was hers? Would it be him coming to pick her up? She stepped outside and realized she shouldn't have had to worry about that. Waiting for her at the door of the condo was a chauffeur, who took her overnight bag from her and guided her to the longest black stretch limo she had ever seen. She stood in amazement as the driver opened the door for her, and as she stooped to get in, she realized that one false move would cause her to flash her naked pussy for the driver to see! The driver opened the trunk and placed her bag in, then walked to the driver's door and got in.

The car started moving, just as the driver announced over some kind of intercom system, "Good evening, Miss Karen. We have about a 30 minute drive to take you to your first destination. Please sit back and relax and enjoy the ride. And may I say, you look incredibly beautiful tonight!" Karen blushed, and quickly thought back to the flash at the Jacuzzi a few days earlier. Just as she had then, she felt a rush caused by embarrassment of being seen in such revealing clothing, and a rush of endorphins caused by being noticed in such revealing clothing.

As the car made its way towards the downtown area, Karen suddenly realized what the first destination was. The first time she had gone there, she had to drive her own car, and her trip was filled with lots of questions – what am I doing? Why am I doing this? Who is this guy I've been set up with? At the time, these questions masked the more serious questions of the time – Why can't I get a job? How can I be all alone at this point in my life? What am I going to do if my savings runs out and I can't find a job?

Tonight as she rode in the back of the limo, the questions were far less serious – Is this dress to revealing? Should I put my panties on? What does Charles have planned for us tonight? She fingered the necklace between her cleavage as she continued to ride to her destination, and accidently brushed her wrist over her right nipple. Her body jerked a bit as the sensitive bud was caressed beneath the smooth fabric of the dress. Karen realized that all of these factors together were setting her up for a supercharged night of incredible sexiness. She didn't dare check down below to see if she was wet – she didn't want to make a wet spot on the back of her dress, so she kept her legs closed, hoping the moisture would stay in place.

Finally the limo turned the last corner, and she found herself at the base of the 30 story building that contained the top floor restaurant where their blind date took place. The limo driver quickly hopped out of the car and opened her door. Again she had to work hard to keep her legs closed as she swung her feet out of the limo and onto the pavement. The driver offered his hand to help her stand up, then closed the door behind her, before heading moving back in front of her to open the door into the building.

As Karen entered the door, the driver said, "You bag will be deposited for you at your end location. Have a good dinner, Miss Karen." Again she blushed – she figured this would happen many times throughout the evening, no matter what Charles had planned.

She got into the elevator for the ride to the top of the building. As it ascended, she couldn't help but think how much her life had ascended since the last time she was in this elevator. Who would have known what the outcome of that blind date would be? Who could have known that in the time span of just a few days, she would climb from the lowest of lows in her life to the upmost highest she could possibly be? She shook her head and smiled, as she prepared for what lay ahead of her that night.

When the elevator arrived at its destination, she stepped out into the crowded lobby of the restaurant. She immediately spotted Staci, the hostess who had seated her for her blind date. At the same time, Staci spotted her, and as if they were old friends, came out from behind the hostess station to give her a hug. "Hi, Karen, you look incredible!" Staci exclaimed, as only she in her bubbly spirit could. "I'm so happy to see you again, and so happy to see that it looks like your blind date took! C'mon, Charles is here and waiting!"

With that, Staci took Karen by the hand and led her through the crowded maze of tables toward the back of the dining area. As they turned the corner, Karen realized two things – as she was being lead through the restaurant, she noticed that the eyes of many of the patrons were watching her, which made her feel as perhaps something was showing that wasn't supposed to be seen, but she didn't want to look down to check it out. The second thing she realized is that Charles had seen them coming, and he now stood at their table in the back corner, waiting on her arrival.

Charles was beaming, as Staci stopped, with Karen still in hand. Staci looked first at Charles, then to Karen, and said, "Look, I know you two know each other now very well, but I want to do this because it worked so well the first time. Charles, this is Karen. Karen, this is Charles. Then placing Karen's hand into Charles', said, 'I hope you two have a wonderful time!" Then with an over-the-top giggle and huge grin, Staci spun her head around, with ponytail following, and headed back to the hostess desk.

Charles examined Karen with his eyes, up and down her body. Karen started getting a little nervous again that something was out of place. "Charles, do I look okay? Everybody was staring as I walked in. Are my nipples sticking out? Is my skirt not down where it belongs?"

Charles laughed. "Baby, they were staring because you are the prettiest woman in the place tonight. In that dress, you look amazing!" Karen blushed again, and she could feel a tingling sensation coursing throughout her arms and legs. She wondered if she had just experienced a full-body blush.

Charles helped her to her seat on the back side of the table, then followed closely next to her. The table offered them some privacy as they dined, although the foot traffic was busy, as could be expected. Their waiter was not Marcus, as it was that first night, but instead a beautiful young college-aged student name Samantha, or Sam, as she preferred. She took their drink order (iced tea, since Charles would not let Karen get wine) as Charles and Karen poured over the menu.

Finally Sam came and took their food order. As she left, Karen looked at Charles and said, "Why, Charles? Why all of this? What has come over you?"

Charles smiled. "I thought it was time for the ultimate romantic night with the most beautiful woman in the world. I wanted to sweep her off her feet with my charm and handsome good looks. How am I doing so far?"

Karen said, "Well, I'm no expert at ultimate romantic nights, but I think you're hitting all the right marks so far. That reminds me, I brought you something special. It's in my purse – can you reach it and get it out?"

Charles thought this request to be a little odd, but he complied, and when he had pulled her purse up to the table, he tried to look inside and see what was in there, but it was too dark. So he reached in with his hand, and immediately came in contact with the black lace panties she had chosen not to wear. As he realized what they were, he felt his cock begin to harden. He looked at Karen, and muttered, "Oh my, aren't you a naughty girl! Does that mean..."

Karen caught him off. "You know, the cool material of this chair was rather chilly on my naked pussy as I sat down, but it seems to have warmed up nicely now." Of course, she was blushing when she said that, but it was too dark for Charles to tell.

Their food came to the table, and it was just as delicious as it had been on their blind date. As they were eating, Karen wanted to know more about the evening that was still in front of them. "So Charles, what are the plans for the rest of the night? What can you do to top this?"

"You're just going to have to trust me, my darling. All plans are fit for a woman of your uncompromising beauty and grace."

Karen replied, "Okay, Charles – I trust you, but tell me one thing – why didn't we order wine with our meal?"

"Quite simple," Charles answered. "I don't want our faculties dimmed for what lies ahead this evening. However, I will promise you this – there will be adult beverages available before the night turns to dawn."

When they finished their dinner, Charles paid the bill, leaving a generous tip for Sam for her impeccable service. Staci the hostess had been watching for them, and as they approached the hostess station, she met them, giving each one of them a big hug, then leaning in and whispering between them, said, "It was so good to see you again. I think you make an incredibly sexy couple!"

Charles turned to her and kissed her on the cheek, which caused her to blush. He said, "Thank you, Staci – we love coming here, and you are a big reason for that." They turned one more time to wave at Staci just before the elevator doors shut.

The limo was waiting for them as they stepped outside following the elevator ride down. The driver opened the door, but this time Charles was there to help Karen in the back seat, which made her feel a little more secure. He climbed in beside her, and the driver shut the door before heading back around the front. They pulled away from the curb, with Karen laying her head on Charles' shoulder.

Suddenly a thought hit him. He had wanted to do this in the restaurant, but didn't want to make her too uncomfortable. But in the privacy of the limo, all bets were off. He took his left hand and ran it down the exposed cleavage showing in her black dress, then continued until he rested it momentarily on her knees. After a few seconds like that, he separated her legs apart just enough to get his fingers up against her naked pussy lips. He pried them open just a bit, dug his finger deep, causing Karen to gasp, then pulled them back out and up to his mouth, where he licked the juices off his finger as Karen watched.

"When I sent that text, I put the panty optional part in there just to get a rise out of you. But when I stuck my hand in your purse and found your sexy black panties in there, my cock jumped, and I was glad we were sitting behind the table. All throughout the dinner, I wanted to do what I just did to you now, but I didn't want you to be too embarrassed. But I just knew you were naked under there, and wow, was I right!"

Karen looked up at Charles and said, "Didn't you hear the part where I told you that at first the seat was cold on my pussy, but it had since warmed up? Did you think I was joking about that?"

"Well.....no...I mean yes...I mean I don't know! I was hoping, but I didn't think you'd done anything like that before."

Karen pulled Charles' face to hers and gave her a kiss. Then she said, "Charles, listen to what I've discovered about myself tonight. All my life, I don't recall anybody telling me I'm beautiful, and having me believe it. Oh sure, mom and dad would say it all the time, and even you probably said it sometimes, and I know you meant it, but it didn't become important to me until after you and Jessica had gotten together.

"It continued through high school and college. I learned quickly that most guys will tell you you're beautiful so they can get between your legs, then finding out they weren't sincere once they either got what they wanted or were rejected. Even Roger never told me I was beautiful. Our sex life consisted of him taking care of his needs, leaving me to fend for myself after he rolled off and went to sleep. I thought that was what sex was all about.

"But then you came back into my life, and immediately my thoughts about myself began to change, because I could see in you that you thought I was beautiful. That first night we made love in my apartment, I was on a high for so many reasons, but one of those is because I could tell you were attracted to me as a woman, and not just a pathetic, down on her luck sister.

"I finally realized it tonight, walking to our table, noticing that as I walked, everyone was staring at me. I was feeling nervous because I felt something must have been wrong with my dress. But that wasn't it – they were watching me because I was beautiful. I know it sounds vain, and you know I'm not a vain person, but it was an unbelievable feeling! When you told me I was the prettiest woman in the place, I felt a tingling sensation race through my body. I don't know what it was, and I don't know how to describe it, but it was incredible!