Blind Date Awakening Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And it's all because of you, and what you do to me. Charles, I feel more alive in the weeks we've been together than I've felt all of my entire life! You have this grip on me, and I hope you never let go."

And with that, she pulled his head down and passionately kissed him, taking the lead as her tongue reached between his lips, seeking out its counterpart. Charles slipped a hand underneath the neckline of her dress, finding a nipple in an aroused state. He wanted to spend some time giving it the attention it craved, but Karen stopped him, saying, "Charles we have to stop. My pussy is wet already, and if you keep doing that, we're not going to be able to go anywhere else, unless you don't mind seeing my juices running down my leg!"

"Actually, I'd love to see that, but you're right. We still have plenty to do." He pulled his hand from underneath her dress, and she looked down and adjusted the material so everything was covered again.

In another five minutes, they could feel the car stopping, and the driver got out and came around to open their door again. Charles got out first, then stood in front of Karen to block anyone's vision in case she exposed herself getting out of the limo. It had stopped in front of a downtown jazz club, and the sign on the marquee said that it was swing night. They stepped inside, and were immediately blasted with a live 14-piece swing band playing swing tunes from the 1940's and 50's. Karen squeezed closer to Charles as they made their way through the crowded club, finally finding a vacant table about two-thirds of the way back.

Karen looked at Charles and said, "Dancing? This is a first for us. Do you dance?"

Charles shook his head. "No, it was something that Jessica and I always talked about, but never took the time to take lessons. So you won't see me dancing on the fast swing tunes, but you can sure bet that for every slow song, your dance card is filled for the night."

Karen beamed back at Charles, and said, "I'd like that – I'd like that very much!"

Charles laughed. "I hope you're good with that, because you're not really dressed to dance any dances that require you be twirled around. I don't think we can have you flashing the club tonight!"

And that's what they did. During the fast songs, they sat close to each other, usually with Karen leaning against Charles as they held hands. When a slow song would come up, they would dance together, pressing their bodies against each other. Karen was a little worried that when she put her arms around Charles' neck her skirt might ride up too high, but he assured her she was barely decent that way, but still decent.

During one of the fast songs, a man came up to their table. He seemed pleasant enough, as he leaned in to Karen and asked, "Ma'am, if it's okay with your partner here, I'd like to dance with you. Would you do me the honor?"

Of course Karen blushed, but Charles didn't give her time to answer. Instead, he turned to the man and said, "Thanks for asking, but tonight is kind of a special night for us, so we're not sharing the dance floor with anybody."

The man dipped his head and said, "Say no more. I was afraid of that. When you are on the floor together, you look magnificent. Please continue enjoying your evening." And with that, he stepped away and into the crowd.

Karen looked at Charles with a surprised look on her face. "I can't believe he asked me to dance! I don't know what to think! How did that make you feel?"

"It made me feel great, because he confirmed what I already knew – that you are the most beautiful girl in the room. Why would he not want to dance with you? Why would any man in this room not want to dance with you?" Pointing to the two gentlemen sitting together at table on the other side of the dance floor, Charles laughed and said, "Even the gay guys over there would probably dance with you!"

With that, Karen laughed out loud. She was in a state of complete bliss, enjoying a romantic evening out with the man she dearly loved. She tried to imagine how this evening could be more perfect. Little did she know she was about to see just how that could happen.

They danced one more slow dance. After that, Charles told Karen it was time to leave. He paid their bar tab, and they headed out the door, but not before he stopped and looked at a poster next to the exit. It was advertising dance lessons, and had the little tabs below with a phone number printed on them that you could pull off and take with you. Charles smiled and took one of the tabs and put it in his pocket. He thought maybe they had found another activity they could share together for a long time to come.

The late fall evening chill had developed, and Charles offered Karen his jacket, which she accepted. She noticed the limo was not there to pick them up and mentioned it to Charles. He looked at her and said, "Our next destination is only a couple of blocks straight ahead of us. I thought we'd be able to make it that far walking together, if that's okay with you."

"Of course it is, Charles. You know I'd go anywhere with you and do anything with you."

After about 10 minutes, they arrived at the front doors of the most expensive hotel in the city. Charles bypassed the registration desk and went straight to the elevators, but instead of pushing a button for a particular floor destination, he took the door key card he had put in his pocket sometime earlier and inserted in into a slot on the elevator panel. Immediately the elevator started moving. Finally after a long ride up, the doors opened, and they stepped immediately out into the most plush hotel room either of them had ever seen.

Karen gasped as she looked over the accoutrements of the room. There was a plush couch, a fully stocked bar, an in-room Jacuzzi built just for two, to name a few. But the most stunning feature of the room was that the far wall was wall-to-wall glass, giving them an unparalleled view of the city below.

"Charles, what is this room?"

"My dearest Karen, you are standing in the honeymoon suite. Funny thing – most weddings are on Saturday, so there wasn't a Saturday night available for over a year. But the reservation clerk told me that it's rarely used on other nights, so it was available for us. Do you like it?"

"Oh my god, Charles, it's incredible! But even if those windows opened out to a brick wall, it would still be incredible, because I'm here with you."

Charles grabbed her hands and pulled her closer to the window. They stopped, and he reached for a little wrapped package that had been placed earlier on a table behind them. As he handed the package to Karen, he said, "I'd like you to open this – this is for you."

"Charles – what did I do to deserve this?"

"You'll see soon enough," he replied." Just open it for me."

Karen took her time, first looking at the package to see if it offered any clues. She shook it lightly, but heard or felt nothing. Finally she started working on the wrapping paper, daintily un-taping it so as to not tear the paper. Once the paper was removed, she saw that it was a jewelry box, from a very high-end jeweler in the city. She looked up at Charles with a look of surprise on her face, then back down to the box as she opened it slowly.

Inside, she saw two rings, identical to each other except for the size, as one was bigger than the other. Karen pulled the rings from the box and held them up. She looked up at him and said, "Charles, they're beautiful, but what are they for?"

Charles took the rings from Karen and replied, "These are black tungsten rings, trimmed in silver stainless steel. They are identical to each other, down to the inscription on the inside, which you can't see now because it's too dark in here. The inscriptions have our initials, and this date.

"Now I know we can't get married legally because we are brother and sister. And even if we could, we probably don't want that fact floating out there. But as I have found in the last few weeks with you, true love doesn't require a certificate from the state to allow it to happen.

"But I do want some way to let the world know that you are mine, and I am yours. We both have agreed that I will continue to wear the ring Jessica gave me, and I can't tell you how much I love you for that, but I'm trying. Since our relationship is unconventional, I figured unconventional rings – the fact that they are black – and worn together on our right hands, is a perfect symbolism for our unconventional love for each other.

"The most important thing is that the unbroken nature of these rings signals an unbroken love I have for you, and I think you have for me. Wearing these rings will always serve as a reminder of that unbroken love."

By this time, Karen was crying – tears streaming down both cheeks, but she made no effort to wipe them away. Charles took Karen's right hand into his, and as he slid her ring on her finger, asked her, "Will you wear this ring, as a symbol of my unbroken love for you?"

Karen nodded and squeaked out, "Yes – oh god, yes!"

Charles handed her his ring and said, "Now it's your turn to ask me."

She took his ring, and with shaky hands, placed it on his finger, as she asked, "Will you wear this ring, as a symbol of my unbroken love for you?"

She looked at Charles, and noticed the tear trickling down on one of his cheeks, as he looked at her and said, "Yes, forever and ever."

They fell into each other's arms, with Karen sobbing into his shoulder, and Charles crying into hers. They began a slow, gentle rocking motion back and forth as they hugged, as if they were channeling some type of eternal love music, playing collectively through their hearts and souls.

After what seemed like hours, but probably wasn't, they finally separated from their hug. Karen looked at her ring, then back up to Charles and said, "It's perfect, Charles, it's perfect. I can't believe you did this for me."

"I did it for us. Karen, many people go through life never finding that one absolute true soul mate. I'm one of the rare ones who have gotten to do it twice. You made that happen – you saved my life, in more ways than one."

Karen began to tear up again. "You saved my, Charles. I'm sure this was meant to be. There are just too many factors that could have kept this from happening, but all of those factors lined up to make this the most remarkable love ever."

She couldn't help but stare at his ring on her finger, noticing especially how perfectly it fit. "Charles, how did you know what size to get? How do you know me so well that you even know the size of my finger? Even I don't know the size of my finger!"

He smiled as he laid out his confession. "Well, that part, I admit, I didn't know. But I remembered the ring you were wearing the night of our blind date. Earlier this week, I went into your bedroom and found that ring in your jewelry box, so I might have borrowed it for a day or two to take it to the jewelers so we could find out your finger size. I was hoping you wouldn't find it missing before I could get it put back. I'm guessing that you didn't."

They hugged again. Karen looked over at the huge bed on the other side of the room, and then looked back at Charles. "Look – there's that huge bed over there that is just dying for us to come and use it. Why don't you take me over there, where we can slowly take each other's clothes off, get in bed naked, and make love? Charles, no fucking tonight – tonight is all about making love, slow and passionate love. Can you handle that?"

"Yes, my lady – the thought of doing just that has me standing at full mast already!

They walked over to the bed, and Charles began removing Karen's clothing first, which was pretty simple, considering she wasn't wearing anything under the black dress. It did take a little bit of time getting her heels off, but as she was holding her feet up to him, he looked between her legs and saw little glistens of moisture reflecting in the dim light the city below was providing them. Charles could tell his sister was ready.

Next it was her turn to take his clothes off. It took her a little longer than it took him. She started from the floor up, with shoes, then socks, then pants, and so on until he stood naked before her.

She climbed in bed first, on her back, centering herself. They she bent her finger to call him to her, and he joined. True to her wishes, Charles lined his cock up with her pussy, and gently pushed it in. Then with their eyes locked on each other, they began making love. It was slow and passionate. Charles would thrust for a while, then slow down as Karen would lift her hips from below.

After a while, she tapped him on his hip, and without saying a word to each other, they changed places, with Charles now on his back, and Karen riding his cock. It was from this position that Karen broke the silence.

"Charles, don't stop making love to me while I tell you this. I want to give you something, something that I've never given to anyone else, but I'm afraid to ask, because I don't want this to sound corny. This is important to me."

"What is it, Karen?"

She paused for a moment, and then continued. "I had guys ask me in the past, but I always said no. If I ever did it, I wanted it to be special, with somebody who loved me, and was concerned about making it a good experience for me, who would take their time to make it a fantastic experience for both of us. You are that person, Charles. I love you with all my heart and with all my soul, and I know that by giving this to you, you'll be gentle and loving."

"Karen, are you asking me what I think you are asking?"

"Charles, I'm offering you to take my last virginity. I'm offering you something I've never offered to anyone before. I'm offering you my ass."

Charles had never done this before either. It wasn't something that Jessica had ever wanted to try, and he certainly didn't want to force her. He looked at Karen and said, "How do you want to do this?"

Karen climbed off of Charles and traded places once again, lying on her back. She grabbed one of the pillows and placed it beneath her ass cheeks, giving Charles a better angle for penetration. She instructed him to go to her overnight bag, where he'd find a bottle of lube she had purchased for just this purpose. Obviously she had planned this in advance, which turned Charles on even more that he was before she suggested it.

"Okay, Charles – let's start slow. Use your fingers first. Let me get used to that before we try the real thing. As wet as my pussy is, I think you could probably start by putting your fingers in there, and using those juices to work on my ass."

Charles did just that, inserting one finger into her pussy to start. Just that alone caused her to gasp, and she absent-mindedly starting rubbing and tweaking her nipples. Charles got a second finger into her soaking wet pussy. He used those fingers to begin spreading her juices around her puckered hole below.

"Okay, Karen, I'm going to start slowly with one finger." He inserted the tip of his index finger inside the tight opening, where he met its first resistance. He looked at Karen to see she didn't seem to be too uncomfortable yet, so he applied a little more pressure, and got it in just a bit farther. That progress caused her to jump a little bit, before she settled down and relaxed, which she knew she had to do to make this work.

Charles continued this process until his first finger was buried all the way into her ass. He gently began to slide it in and out, until he could tell it was comfortable for her. After about five minutes of single finger play, he repeated the process with a second finger, taking his time with the second finger while his first finger stayed firmly implanted.

Eventually it was time for more. Charles opened the bottle of lube and squeezed some into his palm. He first used it to lube up his cock, paying special attention to the underside, where he knew more pressure would be applied to her sphincter. Next he used more lube and applied it to her ass all around the brown hole. He inserted his two fingers back in again, gently sliding in and out, until he was sure her interior was as lubed as her exterior.

Finally he was ready. He looked at Karen and said, "Please let me know if I'm going too fast. I don't want hurt you."

Karen looked lovingly back up at him, and replied, "I trust you, Charles. I'm giving myself over to you completely, and I trust you."

He took the end of his cock and lined it up with her ass. Slowly he applied pressure, but the slickness of the lube was making it hard to keep in line with her hole. Finally he brought his second hand down and gently spread her cheeks apart, then tried again. This time it found the mark, and he pushed in gently. Karen jumped as she felt her sphincter being stretched, but there was no pain yet, and she told Charles to continue.

Charles pushed in a little more, which caused her to jump again and call out, "Okay, hold it for a little bit." Charles held still, and even though he was only in a little way, the feeling for him was tremendous. It was tighter than anything he had experienced before, and he was already anticipating being sunk all the way in. Yet his first priority remained Karen's comfort, so he waited for her instructions.

After a bit, she looked at him and nodded for him to continue. He pushed in a little more so that he was about halfway in now. He could tell she was struggling to keep from crying out, so he backed out completely to put more lube on his cock. Soon he was back in again, and with more lube, it was easier for Karen to cope with the pressure she was feeling.

He began to move in and out, never inserting more than half way. As he did this, she opened her eyes and he could see that he was really beginning to adjust to the feeling. She called out, "deeper, Charles," and waited for what she was sure would be even greater pain. But for some reason, the pain didn't come. Instead, the only thing she felt was extreme fullness, which she was starting to enjoy.

She was ready to try and take his cock all the way. "Go easy, Charles, but let me have it all." He pushed in a little harder now, and it wasn't too long before his balls were resting against her ass cheeks below her hole. He paused to experience total penetration, while checking on her comfort. "Are you doing ok, Karen?"

"Yes, Charles – the pain is gone, but I just feel so stuffed. How about you?"

"There's no way to describe it. It is so fucking hot and tight, almost like it's squeezing me as I slide it in and out. Guess what? I'm all the way in your ass – your ass is mine now!"

"It's always been yours, but you have claimed it. Now, I want you to fuck it for me, and cum deep inside for me."

Charles plunged back in again, and began to pick up the pace of his thrusts. The increased speed fired up her nerve endings deep inside her bowels, causing her to moan. She in turn reached down with her right hand and started manipulating her clit, which was fully engorged and standing tall above its hood. The moisture was nearly spraying out of her pussy as she frantically began to rapidly stroke her swollen labia.

They both ramped up their moans and groans at the same time. He know she had told him she had just wanted to make love after they had given each other their rings, but he knew that wasn't what they were doing now. He wanted to hear her say it, however, so he leaned down, and between grunts, he said, "Tell me what you want me to do, sister – tell me what you want me to do."

"You know what I want, big brother!"

"Tell me, Karen – tell me!"

Between groans and shrieks, she did. "I want you to fuck me in the ass – I want you to cum as deep inside me as possible!"

That was it – that's what Charles had wanted to hear. He increased his thrust in both speed and depth. Karen increased the intensity pressure on her pussy as well. Soon she was nearly screaming as she called out, "I'm cumming – I'M CUMMING!!!!! Charles was right behind, and as he hit his release, he cried out, "OH FUCK, KAREN – I LOVE YOU!!!" He shot stream after stream deep inside, as he felt her anus grab hold of his cock, increasing the pleasure of his orgasm.