Blind Date Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Because they hadn't turned on a light in the bedroom, it was too dark to see much, so Charles began seeing with his fingers instead. He reached out once again and felt the lace fabric of her bra as he came in contact with her breasts. As if to encourage him even farther, she reached back behind to unclasp the bra, and it fell forward to the ground between them. For the first time, Charles felt the swell of her naked breasts as he slid his hands from the top to the bottom on both of them, pausing when he got to her nipples. They were already erect, waiting for attention, which he gave them by slightly pinching each one between his fingers.

As he was doing that, Karen reached behind once again to unzip her skirt and let if fall to the ground. She was standing there in only her panties – also lacy, since they were a matched set to her bra. She then felt for Charles' front, again caressing his engorged cock through his pants, before moving up a bit to find and undo his belt and his pants. Realizing what was happening, Charles kicked off his shoes and waited for Karen to get his zipper down. When she did, his pants fell softly around his hips and down to the ground, where he stepped out of them. He kissed her one more time, then moved his kisses down until he reached her left nipple and gently enveloped it with his lips, swirling his tongue and lightly sucking as the same time.

Karen gasped, and her heart rate increased significantly. As he was assaulting her nipple, she was able to start on the buttons of his shirt, finally finding the last one and pulling his shirt off and discarding it. Charles moved over to her other breasts and began to attack that nipple. He slid his free hand down the front of her taut stomach and then lower, finding the top of the lacy panties. He stroked a little lower still, reaching between her legs to run his fingers over the very damp lace that separated his fingers from her tingling pussy.

"Oh, hell!" Karen exclaimed, and stepped back, reached down, and quickly pulled her lacy panties to her feet, where she kicked them away. She then stepped back and grabbed Charles' underwear and pulled it down, then waited as he stepped out of his so she could toss them aside as well. She took Charles' hand again and purposely placed it on her pussy, while at the same time she grabbed his cock, which was freed for the first time. With her other hand, she guided his head back down so he could put his mouth back to her breast, and moaned out loud as his tongue once again worked on her nipple, and his fingers started rubbing along her engorged pussy lips.

There was no stopping now. They continue to stroke each other, with Charles becoming more aggressive with each passing second. As he sucked on her nipple and stroked his fingers through the wetness of her pussy, he kept pressure on her with his body, causing her to back up against her bed. Realizing in the darkness where they were, Charles swept down and picked Karen up into his arms, then gently rotated and laid her on her back on her bed, before climbing in on top of her.

They both desperately wanted this, so there would be no more messing around. Knowing how wet Karen's pussy was from his finger explorations, he knew she was ready for more. Karen opened her legs as she felt his rock-hard cock near the entrance to her pussy. She reached down and grabbed the head of his cock and gently rubbed it against her inner lips, getting it slickened with her juices and ready for its first plunge. Satisfied that she had done her task well, she lined it up to her canal as she whispered "Fuck me, big brother!" into his ear, and waited for him to do just that.

The wait wasn't long. Charles gradually began to drive his rock hard cock into only his second woman in his life. Karen gasped as she felt her pussy adjusting to the increasing pressure his throbbing cock was now beginning to create inside her. He wasn't porn star big, she thought to herself, but she knew it was going to be more than enough to reach every inch deep inside. Her breathing became more rapid as he continued, slowly but surely, finally reaching the point where his ball were resting against her ass below her pussy.

Charles held that position for a little bit, before withdrawing and then plunging back in again. He quickly picked up a rhythm, which encouraged Karen to join in. This was not going to be soft, romantic lovemaking. Instead, they both fucked with a determination, knowing that their fucking was considered to be taboo in today's standards, but also knowing that both of them needed this as they began to try to separate themselves from the events in their lives that had held them both back for so long.

Karen began to lose control of her ability to think coherently. As she raised her hips in unison with Charles' stroking inside her pussy, her clit was colliding with his pubic bone on each thrust, and she began to moan in earnest. In time with the rhythm of their fucking, she began to call out "yes, yes, yes," increasing in volume and pitch with each thrust. Soon she screamed in his ear, as her body was awash in the most powerful orgasm she had experienced ever. Charles didn't slow down at all – he continued his torrid pace of fucking, sweat now building up on his forehead and dripping down into her hair.

Karen continued her screaming..."fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK..." was all she could say, as she waited for Charles to slow down so she could get her breath back. But Charles wasn't slowing down – instead, if possible, it seemed as though he was plunging faster and harder. As he continued to hammer his cock into her still convulsing pussy, she could tell that he had begun to sob on top of her. Realizing what was happening, Karen caught her breath long enough to whisper into his ear, "It's ok, Charles, let me hear it – yell it out so I can hear!"

Charles had been given the permission he didn't realize he needed. He plunged harder, grunting now with each stroke, until he finally felt the once-familiar tingle deep within his balls, and just before he unloaded his creamy cum into his sister's fiery cunt, he cried out at the top of his lungs, "JESSICAAAAAAAA...."

Gradually the intensity of the moment started to fade, and their heartrates began to return to near normal speeds. Charles rolled off of Karen, and their bodies responded to the cool air that rushed over the sweaty sheen on both of their skin. Charles put his hands up on his forehead, almost as if in a manner of disgust, catching Karen's attention.

"What's the matter, big brother? Didn't that feel good to you? If it gets any better for me, I'm afraid it would disable me for a long time!"

"It's not that, Karen," Charles replied. "You know what I'm talking about. I can't believe I cried out..."

Karen stopped him with a kiss. When they parted, she brought her index finger up and put it to his lips, as if to tell him to be quiet. Then she pulled closer to him, throwing her leg over his as she lay on her side, and softly explained to him, "I knew what you needed, and I gave you permission. I told you, big brother, that I love you, and I would do whatever I could to help you."

Charles began to tear up with emotion. He knew that Jessica would always be the most important love of his life, but he realized now that deep inside, there was room for more, and Karen was the one that showed him that love was possible again.

"I love you, sis," he said as he kissed her again, soft and slow this time. She reached out and gently grabbed his now flaccid cock, still slimy from their combined juices, and right before he drifted off to sleep, she said to him, "I love you too, big brother. This time was for Jessica. Next time, you fuck me for me."